• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Co Stars Hot Tickle Fight. Kiera Knightly Vs Elisha Cuthbert F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Kiera Knightly and Elisha Cuthbert had been cast as co stars of a film that was sure to be the rage, about two young girls looking to make it big in the adult entertainment industry, in Las Vegas. On the first day they received their scripts, they met at Elisha's house in Los Angeles to begin rehersal, and explore their character.
To get into the parts of their characters, Kiera arrived for her meeting with Elisha wearing a short mini skirt, black blouse, and high boots. Elisha was clad in a white blouse which showed her nipples, as she was wearing no bra, a red short skirt, and black high heels, with no stockings or socks.
The two beautiful co stars ate dinner, had a drink, and then retired to Elisha's room, where they began the tedious process of rehearsing, and learning their lines. As the night wore on, they became more distracted, began discussing boys, sex, sexual experiences, and being playful. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kiera began to run her fingers playfully over Elisha's waist: "Ohh, are you ticklish? kitchy kitchy, Elisha" Kiera teased. Elisha jumped a mile in the air, and let out a shriek: HEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY!, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KIERA, THAT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Elisha squeaked. Kiera didnt stop, she had Elisha on the bed, and pinned her arms at her sides, and tickle attacked Elisha on her pits, sides, ribs, and belly as Elisha squeaked hysterically, and the giggles erupted from her again;HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! IAM FUCKING SERIOUS! STOP! IAM TOO TICKLISH, AND I HATE TO BE TICKLED! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kiera didnt stop, with Elisha pinned to the bed, and her arms at her sides, she continued to attack Elisha's midsection like a hungry wolf, wanting to tickle her beautiful co star into submission, as Ellisha squeaked, and began to breathe hard:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! KIERA I SWEAR IF I GET OUT OF THIS YOU ARE SO DEAD! HEHEHEYEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, pinning Elisha's arms down with one elbow, she found her pretty bare feet, and ran her long fingernails over Elisha's sensitive left sole, as pearls of laughter erupted from the blonde beauty, and she had tears come to her eyes:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! KIERA IAM SERIOUS STOOPP! IAM GOING TO FUCKING PEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHGE!
Finally, the two stars got into a wrestling match, and Elisha was able to free herself, and pin Kiera to the bed. Now, with Kiera at her mercy, Elisha would have her revenge. "So, you like tickling, so much, you little bitch, well let's see how you like this: Elisha had Kiera pinned to the bed, and attacked her underarms, sides, and belly with her long red nails, as Kiera squealed hysterically, and the laughter erupted from her:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM SO DEAD! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! "You're right, Kiera, you are dead. You dont even know what I have in store for you!" Elisha said, with an evil laugh. Elisha attacked Kiera's sides, and then her waist, with her long nails, as Kiera squeaked with giggles and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OKAY OKAY! IAM SORRY! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! "Stupid little bitch. You arent even the least bit done with your torment" Elisha positioned herself at her co star's bare feet. To her horror, Kiera was barefoot, and her feet were the most ticklish part of her body. Elisha, who had Kiera pinned with one arm, attacked Kiera's bare left foot with her long fingernails, as Kiera burst into squeals of laughter, and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! OMG PLEASE NOT THE FEEET! I WILL DO ANYYYYTHTHING! IAM GOING TO LOSE IT! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Elisha, with one hand still holding Kiera down, grabbed a pen from her desk, and began running the tip over Kieras terribly senstive soles, and her toes: "Kitchy koo,. little bitch" She said, as Kiera bucked and shrieked with hysteria:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE ELISHA! IAM SORRY! PLEASE DOOOONNT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Elisha wasnt finished yet, she had a long feather given to her as a gift, which people had used to tickle her many times, she traced the feather from Kiera's pits, over her midsection, sides, ribs, belly, legs, and down to her feet. Then, she ran the feather over Kiera's horribly sensitive feet, and swirled it inbetween all ten of her toes. Kiera thought she was about to lose it, as Elisha kept taunting her with the "kitchy, kitchy, little bitch" HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOOOO! OMG PLEASE ELISHA! I GIVE UP! IAM GOING TO PEEEEE! NOOOOO! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, MERCY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! "Are you going to be good, Kiera, and not tickle me ever again?" Elisha asked. "YESSSSSSS, JUST PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! With that, Elisha stopped, and let her co star up. Kiera was breathing heavy, and went to get a drink, before they resumed the serious business of rehearsing.
As they sat there rehearsing their parts, the two stars wore quiet smiles. In fact, the release of the tickling helped them focus more for their rehearsal that night, and everything went great. It was amazing what a little tickle fight could do for allowing one's creative juices to flow.

The End

under the headline: "when celebs go bonkers and tickle torture each other"

i love it.

Thanks, MC. Your positive feedback is appreciated. These last few stories I've written in the last couple of days were by request.

Mitch

great story Mitchell! Loved the part about "creative juices' flowing!! :shock:

Just a bit of friendly criticism...

It might help if there was a bit more plot to the story. Build up and more exposition to the characters and scene makes it more realistic, as opposed to more or a loose outline in a couple of sentences like you've got. Also, putting in breaks and lines for dialogue and such rather than one big paragraph is way less of a hassle to read.

Although, you do a great job describing the actual tickle fighting.

Okay, thanks for the constructive criticism. I was writing this quickly, and when I was tired, so I was just generally winging it, and letting the information flow from me, instead of focusing on format. I will be mindful of those issues you mentioned next time. Thanks again.

Mitch

Had a dream...

You know, this is my second time reading this, I read it last night too, and hem hem, had it on my mind all night so by the time I fell asleep, WHAM right there too. YAY!! I love reading stories on TMF and dreaming them teehee. Anywho, love Kiera Knightly, love the story, maybe just have a little bit more leading up to the story. A bit more plot, n e way, luv ya

You're welcome. This is a very old thread. Thanks for the interest in it. Yah, I understand what you mean about a bit more plot. The other posters who commented on the story said the same thing. That is cool. I can take constructive criticism. It will make my writing better for next time.
Thanks for the feedback.

Mitch

Quick, sweet and sexy! A little short on detail and content (but how often has carmelcutie accused us of that!)! Anyway, nice to see you go a bump! You have earnt it!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Yah! I (Heather) can walk again! Almost completely without pain! My tough baby! Love you Anna! Love you too Heather!

Thank you both for your kind words. Yes, I know it was a bit short on content. That's not usually me. I was writing this in a bit of a hurry, on a request from someone. At least people liked it enough to look at it such a long time after I wrote it. That's one positive.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back