• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request: animated DC universe chicks

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
ok, who here LOVES the women drawn by Bruce Timm. You know, the visual artist behind animated hits such as Batman, Superman, and Justice League. He draws women so beautifully, with their pretty, alluring faces, their tiny waists and their petite little feet. Well, i been feeling a bit in a DC mood lately and was wondering if anyone would like to write a story or series of stories of girls from the animated DC universe such as Batgirl, Supergirl, Lois Lane and others getting into ticklish situations. That would be a super treat for me! I'd write it myself, but my forte's really anime, and i haven't read much american comics since i was a teen. Would anybody be willing to do this?

I got 2 little rules, tho: i do NOT like any sexual contact or nudity, and i luuuuuuuuuuv feather action, hehehe.

perhaps this could help provide sum incentive?:

1311.jpg

ooooh, not bad, not bad at all. although i don't much approve of the stripping to bra & panties and the thing about tickling being a turn-on. I've never been much for the idea of tickling used sexually. Also that, to me, if one's gonna do a story based on a show, the story should feel more like the show and not accelerate into more adult themes.

Either way, thanks! Anyone else got sum? A bit cleaner, i hope?

Thanx, feedback is allways appreciated :D.
And regarding the whole turn-on and striping subject, I put that on just the 4th part of the story because of the Harley and Ivy thing (for the non-comic book readers there's some sort of unclear relationship between them that the writeers tease constantly). I was no trying to be dirty or anything, but I'm glad you liked them :) .
See you around.

I'll give it the old college try...

well... you might just be in luck.

if you want it that badly i'm willing to write a story dealing with a few DC chicks.

I'm taking a newswriting class that's taking up most of my time for this week, so don't expect a story right away. Though if you could give me any kind of plot idea first i might be able to work faster...

And also, while i do like writing, and I am a tickle fetishist, please try not to be too upset if i don't turn out to be a good tickle fetish writer.

Because this would be my first tickle story.

if you're still interested when you see this, then just pm me telling me any story ideas you have.

I'll try my best,

Ban Steve

sounds kool. but if u reread my original request, i'm looking for stuff based on the animated universe, not the comics. so it'd be good if u kept that in mind

cool...

EmSeeSquared said:
sounds kool. but if u reread my original request, i'm looking for stuff based on the animated universe, not the comics. so it'd be good if u kept that in mind

yeah, the DC Animated Series have some of the best Women around!

Now looky here...

Just posted what you wanted E, hows that work for you. I don't know how you can expect people to right storys about hot chicks (real or not) on a fetish web site and not expect it to get a tad sexual. I know my stuff tend to be over the top but still it is a fetish site. Anyways I kept as it down to a pg raiting. Hope you like it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back