• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE THREAD speaks...

THE THREAD

TMF Expert
Hi everyone its your cuddly bundle of Hyperdimesnional Hyperplasma here. :D :D

Just thought I would say a few words about something I was thinking about. I was thinking about Change. Change is something that normally scares us. It takes us from what we know to a place of uncertainity. Yet change is essential and vital to our lives and cosmos. It allows us to improve ourselves, the things around us, to see new places, meet new people and cultures, and much, much more. I think what makes change so scarier to us is the unknown part of it. We are so use to thinking that anything that changes is always for the worse. Yet this does not have to be the case at all. Change can be good if we work together to change things from the way they are to the way we want them. The key word their is "we". Change is a lot better when we work together. Change requires courage, often times more courage than to fight evil beings because of the uncertainity of what lies ahead. However together we are always strong especially when we allow WUV to flow between us. At that point there is nothing we cannot accomplish. Nothing we can not do. All dreams are possible. Change can indeed be scary, but it can be beautiful as well. So I say do not fear what change can bring but embrace it and use it to improve your life and world.

The Pletherians told me once there is only one thing I would need to change to make the cosmos a better place. I asked them what that one thing was. They gave me the one word answer; "Everything".

Just a few thoughts from your humble hyperplasma friend. :D

That was so profound, THE THREAD. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with all of us, and I agree with it 100%. :)

The cosmos is in pretty good shape right now so he has some more free time. :D :D :D :p

Well I have to get permission from the powers that be (TMF powers namely). :D :D :p

Just tell them how filled with wuv THE POST is, and they should say yes. :D :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back