• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Don't m/f

The_Musician

TMF Expert
Sherry is laying on the sofa her shoes off to the side as not to get the couch dirty.She's has the romote and is channel surfing but there is not much on.Mark her husband comes in from the the kitchen and sits down at the foot of the sofa and lays Sherry's legs in his lap.
Anything good on ?no sherry said as she flips from one station to another.
You know I have been thinking lately and that is we havn't done somthing in along time.Sherry looked at mark and said what are you talking about?
Mark started to slip his wife's shoes off grinning an evil grin. Sherry knew what was on his mind and tried to pull her legs away but Mark held her ankles tight.
Mark please Don't, and Sherry began to giggle a helpless, sweet giggle that mark had come to love as he started to gently tickle Sherry's sock feet.
Please honey don't,PLEASE HONEY, PLEASE! but now mark was going to get what he hadn't got in a while and that was To tickle torture his sweet wife silly.You know I can't stand that please don't! please Mark heeheeeok OK OK!! pleasehehehehe.Mark knew how to tickle her and she was almost in tears
NOHEHHPLEASEMARKNOOOOHEEEEEEEPLEASESHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEHIIHAAAAHAAHAAHEEEMARK!NOOOOPLEEEEHEE MARK!!Sherry squeal a high pitch giggle that made mark tickle her even more.HONEY, STOP PLEASE DON'T !!NONHAHHAAAATICKLEMEEHEEEEEEENOOOO MARK! STOP OH PLEASE DON'T TICKLEMEEEEHEEEEEEEEEENOOOOHEEEEEHEHEHEEHEEHEHPLEASEHEEEE DON'T .Mark was in tickle heaven and his poor wife was in tickle hell and she knew it was going to be at leat a 30 min torment and all the begging in the world wouldn't make her husband quit.
Sherry had to give in and Mark hadn't even tickled but only 3 or 4 minutes but that was all it took to make his wife crazy with laughter.heeeheeeheeeheeeeheehehehPLESSDOOOON'THEEHEEEHEHEHEH.
Sherry threw her head back and let all the wonderful laughter that Mark loved come out , begging and pleading the whole time for him to stop.Mark looked up at Sherry and laughed and said I haven't even got to your underarms yet.NOOOOOOOHNOOHNOMARKHEEHEEEE in a sweet helpless giggle as Sherry squealed again MARK NOOOOH NOOHEHEHHEHEHEHE!!!!!OH HONEY PLEEESSSSHEEHEEHEHEEEEHEEDON' hehehehehehhehehhhhPLEASE DON'T..................the end:)

The Musician

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back