• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young Person's Guide To Becoming a Rock Star (UK show)

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
This had just recently come into my mind. Around 1998, a 6-part show called Young Person's Guide To Becoming a Rock Star was aired about the progress of a band called Jocks Wahey. In one episode, a smarmy bloke (possibly from a rival band), who has been trying to chat up the two female members of the band, "succeeds" in doing so. He ends up tied up spread eagle and naked (save for a bouquet covering his 'nads) by the two girls, awaiting for some kinky sex, only for the two to double cross him and leave him there, therefore leaving him and his band in some kind of future scandal. As a parting gift, one of the girls tickles his foot, with him yelling "Don't do that!". Here's a pic of the scene. No tickling, though...

43.jpg

So this is a UK show? I gotta move there someday. :D Anyone with a clip of this, you know what to do. :p

Can you repost the pic, Chimpy? It doesn't seem to be working :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back