• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3rd 8 Simple Rules Story, Bridget gets it again!!!

LItickleree

TMF Expert
This is the 3rd 8 Simple Rules story. Mitchell gave me permission to write, considering i helped with the ideas of the last two. This is also my first time posting a story, but I hope you all enjoy it ;)

Bridget gets it again!!!

It was a nice sunny day and Bridget was quietly relaxing in the new pool that the family had just gotten. She was wearing a new light brown bikini that she picked up the other day and it greatly accented her lovely curves and her nice beginning summer tan. It was the end of June and Bridget had just finished up another year of high school, whether she did good or not well, you’ll soon find out.

Kate was doing some work around the house when she noticed the mail man drop off a few things. She went outside to get it and brought it back inside and sat down at the table. “Bills, bills and oh look what we have hear, Bridget’s report card.” While her mom was checking out the mail Bridget got out of the pool and dried herself off and decided she would lay down for a bit. She sat down in one of the sun chairs and leaned back a bit, where she quickly dozed off. Mean while Kate had just opened up Bridget’s report card and read down the list of grades.

“B, B+, C+, A….wait a second, oh that’s for cheerleading, C and a D, and……another F.” Kate wasn’t to happy, she was a little because Bridget did boost her History grade up but the others she did not and still did bad if not worse then before. Kate was in a good mood today so on account of that and that Bridget got a few good grades she would go a little easy on Bridget punishment this time, and in this case easy is not always a good thing.
Kate walked towards the backyard when she noticed Bridget was asleep, “Perfect,” she said. She walked back inside and grab some masking tape from the cabinet and walked outside. She then proceeded to wrap the tape around Bridget’s arms which were resting on the arms of the chair. Kate walked down to the end of the chair and knelt down by Bridget’s feet. She took two fingers and placed them on each of her little feet and began slowly tracing them along the instep in a koochi koo fashion. Bridget’s feet started to twitch a bit and a little smirk started to form on her face. Within a few seconds Bridget came too and noticed her mom sitting by her feet.

“Wakey Wakey sleepy head,” said Kate in a little baby voice.
“Hey you know I’m really ticklish mom,” she tried to get up but then realized that she was taped to the chair. “Mom what’s going on, why did you tape my……oh no,” Bridget’s eyes lit up and she knew what was wrong. “You got my report card in the mail didn’t you.”
“Yes I did Bridget and I wasn’t too happy.”
“But I tried I really did, I got some of my grades up.”
“Well that you did honey but you still got Cs, a D and a F, but this time im going to go a little easy on you”
Bridget sighed and put on a depressing face. “So I guess my punishment is that your going to tickle me huh,” said Bridget sadly.
“A huh,” said Kate with a little sinister smile.
“Well I guess lets get it over with then,” said Bridget not very enthused at all.

Kate then got up from her spot and pulled a chair over next to Bridget’s upper half. “You ready honey,” said Kate
“Yea, not that it really matters,” said Bridget. She was really wishing she had bought that one piece bathing suite that her mom showed her instead of this one right now.

Kate slow rested her hands on top of Bridget’s bare tummy. She put each of them on either side of her cute little bellybutton. “Koochie, koochie, koo,” said Kate slowly as she started to slowly wiggly her nails every so lightly on Bridgets tummy. Bridget shut her eyes and bit her lip, and began focusing on trying to fight the sensations to laugh. The light tickling was maddening and already started to tickle like crazy. “Uh oh I think someone’s ticklish, Kate said in a babyish voice.” Bridget began to squirm around in her seat a bit still trying to fight the urge to giggle. Her mom just sat there with a grin on her face and continued wiggling her nails in that one spot. She was definitely going have fun with this. Bridget’s face was starting to turn red, and she started struggle even more. The spots on her tummy next to her bellybutton were very sensitive and the tight definition of it didn’t really help her ticklishness any. That was it Bridget could take it any more. A few giggles popped out of her mouth, then a few more, and a few more. Finally she just gave in and opened her mouth releasing a steady stream of giggles. Kate knew Bridget couldn’t take the light slow tickling for long.

“Hehehehehehehehe, that tickheheles.”

“I know honey, why do you think I’ve been doing it, koochie koochie koo” After a few mintues of that Kate decided to kick it up a notch and started to wiggle her nails alittle bit faster and this time she skittered them all around Bridget’s tummy. This made Bridget start to squirm even more, her tummy was extremely sensitive and one of the most ticklish spots on her body.

“Hehehehehhehehehe, mohahaom heheheehee pleahehes, it really tickles.”

Kate just looked at her daughter and smiled. She then lowered her hands to Bridget’s sleek slides and took her pointer fingers and started to again lightly tickle up and down. Bridget was just a giggling mess, since she opened her mouth she has been giggling non-stop and its starting to show, her eyes were starting to tear and her face was really red.

“Hehehehehehehehe mommy you know hehehe how much hehehe I hate when you tickle me like that hehee.”

“Yea well this is a punishment isn’t it sweetheart, said Kate”
Kate decided to change it up a bit and dug furiously into Bridgets sides. Bridget almost jumped clear to the moon. She began to squirm even more but now she was hysterical and laughing pretty hard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gohahahad HAHAHAHA. Kate then started skittering he finger nails up and down Bridgets sides and she was just laughing like crazy now. She tickled up and down her sides from her waist all the way up to the top of her rib cage just below the bikini strap.

“Tickle tickle tickle” she said as she began to tickler Bridgets ribs cage. She started to gently count each of Bridget’s ribs which protrude very slightly out of he lean body. “One, twooo, threeee, fourrr” HAHAHA omg mom stohahop please.” Kate didn’t pay any attention and just continued counting her ribs, then she moved on to the other side. Bridget was losing it, even know its only been like 5 mintues it seems like its been an eternity. Bridget is ticklish just about everywhere and she always has been since she was a little girl.

This reminded her of when her mom or her dad would pin her and dig into her delicate little rib cage, sending her into a fit of squealing laughter. Kate obviously didn’t forget either as she explored many of the spots that she remembered being really sensitive. She decided shed give Bridgets sides a rest and decided to move further north, right after she gave her a little break. After a very short break, Kate moved her hands up to Bridget’s neck and began to lightly tickle with her long finger nails again. Once again Bridget tried to fight the sensations and started to shake her head back and forth.

“Come on little princess, just let those cute little giggles out, you know you want to, koochie koochie kooooo, tickle tickle tiicckle.” Bridget was really fighting it this time, and wasn’t giving in at all and her mother was getting a little displeased. She moved on and started to lightly wiggly her nails around Bridget’s shoulders and the top of her chest and down her arms. This made it even more difficult for Bridget, and she began wiggling around in her chair again. When Kate got close to her underarms though Bridget let out a few short giggles. After a few passes Kate decided to test these spots out more. Bridgets underarm were not fully exposed because of the way she was bound but it still left plenty of room to get a few fingers in there. Kate took her two fingers and began to slowly and lightly tickle in a koochie koo fashion inside Bridget’s underarms.

“Bridggy I know your reaaly ticklish here, come on sweety I just wanna hear a few giggles. koooooooochie kooochie kooochie koo.” And giggle Bridget did, she couldn’t take it, the slow light tickling was too much not to mention the babish taunting that her mother was giving her. “Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe,” giggled Bridget as her underarms were lightly explored by her mothers fingers.

“It seems that someones reelly ticklish under these arms of hers huh, tickle tickle tickle.” After a few mintues of underarm torture Kate decided to move down south. She got up and skittered her nails all the way down Bridget’s body very slowly, sending her into a burst of laughter. Kate kept going, down her arms, down her tummy, and down across her legs till she reach the feet, where she rested all 10 of her nails and just looked up at Bridget. Bridget’s eyes went wide, she knew it was coming. Kate smiled and started to tickle with all 10 nails furiously. Bridget went into hysterical laughter, her feet were really ticklish. Bridget’s feet were well pampered with regular trips to the salon. They were very soft and also very sensitive which Kate took full advantage up as she explored Bridget’s little feet. “

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg mom haha stohahahap thahahahat plehahahahaase.”
“Uhhh, let me think about that sweetie….No…tickle tickle tickle tickle, kooochie koo my little ticklish princess.”
Bridget was dying, she was beat red, sweat poured down her face and her body was glistening with sweat, this was definitely the worst tickling punishment she had received, and it wasn’t over. Kate began tickling her toes a little bit and was playing “Little Piggy” with them as well. After that she went back to skittering her nails all over Bridget’s little feet. Bridget didn’t know if she could take much more, she felt like she was going to pass out.

“HAHAHAAHA mom, I haha I cant take much morhahahahaha”
Kate started at her poor daughter lying there hysterically laugh thing, she felt a little bad for her and decided to stop. “Alright honey, I think you’ve had your feet tickled enough. You probably have been punished enough by now as well.”
Bridget still slightly giggling let out a sigh of relief.

“But I still have one more spot I have to attend to.”
Bridget had a look of confusion on her face, what could her mom be talking about, she tickled everywhere, her feet, her belly, her ribs, her underarms, even her neck, where else could she possibly tickle her. Kate got up and walked back next to Bridget’s upper body and sat back down in the chair. Bridget just had a pure look of confusion on her face. Kate just sat there with a smile on her face, and Bridget stared at her trying to figure out what she meant. Her mom said nothing, she was loving the fact that Bridget was so confused, she was just taunting her. Bridget started to get a little annoyed.

“Mom, you’ve tickled me everywhere, I don’t know what your talking about so just untie me and stop taunting me, she said as she turned her head away from her mom.”

Kate scooted closer so she could get better access to her target. Bridget didn’t even notice her moms hand extending towards her belly since her face was turned the opposite way. But then she felt it, a nail lightly circling just around the rim of her cute little innie bellybutton. Kate just looked at Bridget with a smile on her face, waiting for her to turn her head and react. Bridget’s frown soon turned upside down, and a steady stream of giggles started to come out of her mouth. Her bellybutton was very ticklish but it didn’t cause her to go into hysterical laughter, it just made her let out little giggles. Bridget sort of liked being tickled on her bellybutton as well, so she wasn’t really squirming around to try to escape it, she just sat there taped into the chair and let her mom tickle away. Her mom knew she was really ticklish on her bellybutton so she saved the best spot for last. She just continue to lightly circle around Bridget’s bellybutton with one finger, as Bridget continued to sweetly giggle away. “Hehehehehehehe, hehehehehehehe, hehe that tickles hehehe.”

Kate then decided to go in, exploring the inside of Bridget’s bellybutton. She slowly and lightly stroked the inside of it with the tip of her fingernail, which sent all these tickling feelings through Bridget’s body. Kate was enjoying this, tickling her daughter so playfully and it made it even better that Bridget wasn’t struggling.

“Someone is pretty ticklish on their bellybutton huh, they even seem to be enjoying it too princess.”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe, hehehehehehehee, Bridget didn’t respond with anything but giggles.” For some reason if Bridget was tickled anywhere else, it would be so torturous to her, but not here.
Kate decided to stop, and Bridget looked up at her.

“Well Bridget what do you have to say for yourself, asked Kate.”

“I’m sorry, ill really try to do better in school next year, Bridget said.”

“That’s right, you need good grades so you can get into a good college, and you also don’t want me to tickle you all over the place anymore do you, Kate said as she undid the tape around Bridget’s arms.”
Bridget said yes, and looked towards the floor while rubbing her arms which had been freed. Kate stood up and looked down at her daughter and noticed Bridget started to get red in the face.

“What’s the matter honey, your free to go now.”
“I know….this may sound a little weird but….”
“Yes”
“Will you tickle my bellybutton some more,” Bridget said with a slight smiley but also slightly embarrassed.
Kate sat back down and looked at her daughter and moved the hair out of her eyes. She smiled at Bridget, thinking how cute she was being. She shifted in the chair and extended her hand towards Bridget’s bellybutton and once again began to lightly tickle around and inside it with her nail. Bridget just leaned backed, relaxed and let the giggles come forth, even with no restraints it was easy for Kate to tickle her daughter because she was being so submissive.
Well Kate tickled Bridget for a little while longer, you could hear the sweet giggles filling the air around them. Will Bridget do better in school to escape the torturous tickling, or will she fail, and succumb to her mothers fingers once again.

Well there it is, let me know what you guys thought of it. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Happy to see that you focused on the belly and the bellybutton. I like that the most, not that I don't like to tickle feet, but I have always had a belly fetish. :imouttahe

Great story, CC! I loved it! I have just one tiny suggestion. Since Bridget has already been tickled on several occasions for screwing up with her grades, it might be a good change if, say, you wrote something where she was tickled for making her mom unhappy, because she messed up somewhere else. For example, she could perhaps break curfew, not do her chores, bug and fight with her siblings. One thing I've always tried to do in all of my stories in addition to the tickling, is to provide varying backgrounds or conditions of what the characters in the stories are experiencing. This way, I as the writer can come up with varying reasons for the tickling and punishment. The story was great, as I said, and I just wanted to add that one little piece of advice. Overall, great job, thanks! Looking forward to more!

Mitch

Good thinking Mitchell, i like to see a bit of variety in the stories posted here.

^^^sure ill remeber that next time....school is over for her anyway so i dont think shell have to worry about grades anymore, so ill just have to come up with something else :)

just wanted to give this a bump...it didnt get many replies but being my first story i wanted to see what more people thought about it. Enjoy :upsidedow

great story m8, how bowt next time she does well and tickles her mom or the whole family gang tickle the mom as revenge coz briget gt good grades? its only fair!!

its the THIRD story?! where have i been for the other ones and where can i find them lol?!

there around, i didnt write them though lol, just search 8 simple rules or bridget or something like that. OMG, honestly i cant believe i wrote this story almost a year ago. Wtf it only seemed like this year jesus lol. I know theres new belly lovers on this forum though so you best all be reading it lol. One of the mods should change the thread title and put in lots of tummy tickling or something like that so it attracts people

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back