• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

jenny's tale part 1

barefootnikki

Jenny could not believe that she had slept so long. She had planned only to take a short nap. She must have been far more tired than she thought. It was just as the last of her students had left the room she had laid back in her chair and let her self slip in to a nap. The next thing she knew it was dark inside and out. She tried to rub her eyes, but her hands would not move from where they rested on her chair. They felt stuck to the chair. Next she tried to move her legs, but they too were unwilling to move for unable to move. She struggled fighting to get in her body to move. But it didn't take too long for her to figure out that she was actually bound to the chair. Nightmarish thoughts ran through her mind, all her fears began to take real form. Then she heard of familiar voice. "Well Jenny, it certainly is nice to see you again."
"You not going to tickle torture me again, are you? I have not told a soul, that was our agreement wasn't it ?"
The voice replied"I know you haven't told anyone but I'm not here to tickle you today. Remember me telling you about the sister club? They saw your video, and couldn't believe that anyone was as ticklish as you are. They have come to see for themselves, if you're a phony. If you are a phony then we will pay dearly for sending out a fake video. If you are not a phony and as you and I both know you are not, then we'll go down as heroines for finding you. So really are not here to tickle you at all today."
The last time the teams in such a situation she was tortured until she passed out. But that did not stop them. They continued on other after she woke up four hours. But what caught her attention was the part about being videoed. "You mean me you videotaped, what she did to me last time? How could you do that to me? "
"Yes we videotaped you as we do all of our victims. And then we sent around to her sister clubs, and they send there's to us. And from what I can tell yours is the most popular. How does it feel to be a movie star?"
"I just want you to let me go. I have no intention of going to this all over again. That was hell."
Then another voice chimed in, "Miss Jenny, and I'm sorry that you don't think you enjoyed it. I promise you will enjoy tonight, me and my ladies are very talented. If your fraud this won't last very long at all, and then you'll be allowed to assist us in punishing those who perpetrated this fraud. And I guarantee you will enjoy that. Because then you'll be able to act take revenge on each and every one of those who made that video, and I guarantee in that each one of themis extremely ticklish."
"That video is not a fake, please don't put me through that again"Jenny continued to beg sounding more pitiful than before"I can't stand it, I feel like I'm losing my mind. And if you're as mean, as they were last time I might die. I've never been tortured like that before, and I will do anything to keep it from happening again. Please please please let me go don't do this. If you want money I will give it to you all do anything to keep you from doing this.'
" If you are a fraud you are the most convincing fraud I have ever met. If you only knew how much we love tickling and how much such begging and pleading really entices us you would not do continue. It makes it hard for me to keep everyone at bay."
Jenny's eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and saw that there were about a dozen figures in the room all wearing hoods, hose, or ski masks to conceal their identity. This added to her fear. Inspite of the warning Jenny continued to plead," don't do anything please I will do anything you ask, anything at all just don't please, please."
" Well if you put it that way, maybe we will." she paused. "untie her ladies."
Jenny was beside herself, she couldn't believe that they were going to let her go." Thank you. Thank you thank you, I'm so glad that you are not like the others." Jenny could feel the ropes around her wrists loosen and fall off. She rubbed her arms and then her legs is they were freed. " Thank you again." She stood up and started for the door.
No sooner had she got halfway across the room. She noticed a new piece of furniture, it looked like a large X. It had leather straps on each end of the X. she decided to get out a hurry in case they changed their minds. Then, the leader spoke began, " ladies help Jenny."
" Oh, I'm fine, I be just fine." Replied Jenny, sensing a change of mood. She started to make a mad dash for the door, but was intercepted. She was a small woman and it didn't take much to overpower her. With a girl holding her on either side they could easily keep her from going anywhere. Then the she felt other hands, grabbing her legs and ankles. They lifted her from the ground, and yet even more hands began to a blouse. " Leave my clothes on!" She yelled. " You said I could go. Let me go!" They acted as if they did not hear her. Within seconds per blouse was unbuttoned in the coming off her body. Then she felt her bra come undone. ' These women are worse than the others' she thought to her self in panic. She fought and struggled, but they were too much for her. She felt then carry her to the large piece of furniture in the center of the room. They laid her on it and strapped her arms, high above her head on either side of the large cross. Then me her fears grew as she felt the laces up her shoes coming loose. She struggled, she gripped with her toes in an effort to keep her shoes on. But each shoe slid off and each sock followed. She began to twitch all over , in anticipation, what was coming she knew all too well. Then finally, her capris were unzipped and slid from her body. A mid, please and cries for help and violent struggling to her legs were strapped onto the large cross also. They stepped back to make sure she couldn't get loose. And she did try to escape, but she was hopelessly bound, and totally helpless, not to mention virtually naked.
The leaders voice spoke again," don't worry Jenny, we will not let you die Nor will we let you pass out out. And we take pride in keeping our victims and laughter for hours on end. We see it as art form. Do you have any suggestions where we should start?"
" You should start by letting me go, I've done nothing to you. So why do you do this to me?" Jenny replied.
" Well, girls. We have our work cut out for us. And why don't we start with just random testing to see where she's the most responsive. From the videos and it seems , that her feet and toast at worst. But I want to examine her all over and see for myself. I really don't think she's truly that ticklish." With that the masks lady stepped forward and ran a finger up her side, from her waist to her armpit. Jenny squirmed and giggled as the lady's finger went up her side. " good good". then the woman traced around Jenny's navel with her fingernail. Jenny exploded, in a long loud giggle and squirmed on the cross. Then her captor proceeded to drag her fingernail down Jenny's side past herhips, down her thighs to the tops of her feet. Nikk's laughter and grew stronger and louder as she went, by the time I she was that the tops of the feet Jenny could no longer speak. Up until then, she had been begging and pleading at a mid laughter. But to further down the she went with her examination to more hysterical laughter grew. She lifted her hand and stepped around so that she was facing to bottom of her victim's feet. The pleading became louder, and more pitiful. Jenny was screaming for her not to touch her feet. She knew that if she did to torture would continue for hours. No one that ever tickled her had been able to resist her feet. She was so insanely ticklish, that even people who didn't enjoy tickling loved tickling her. So she would beg for her life in hopes that she would not touch her feet.The woman's fingers with their very long nails hovered menacingly over her bare feet making slow tickling motions in the air. Jenny's feet squirmed madly and her toes clenched. As the woman's fingers moved closer to Jenny's bare feet she decided to fight than not give in to the ticklish sensations. The woman her nails at the base of Jenny's heels. Jenny squirmed, but she did not laugh. Through the mask Jenny could see the woman starting to smile, her eyes betrayed their in which could be seen clearly. Slowly she dragged her fingers up to Jenny's naked souls. She let out a long whinning squeal , but did not yield laughter that the woman sought. The woman's smiled viciously. Her fingers swirled around Jenny's bare instep and up to the ball of her foot. Jenny began to squeal louder on able to contain the laughter that was boiling inside. Then the woman slid her fingernails underneath Jenny's toes. The then her long nails probed between me each of Jenny's exposed toes. Jenny exploded in riotous laughter. The ticklish sensations racked through her body as she squirmed on the giant X that held her. No longer able to utter words that made any sense, all she could do was to laugh hysterically. The woman's fingers danced all around her toes up and down her naked soul and to sides and tops of her feet. The key fought and up to went to trap animal screaming and hysterical laughter. This was Jenny's worst nightmare come true. The woman stopped, and Jenny continue to laugh for a few seconds as the ticklish sensations continued to tingle in her feet. ' Was it over ?' She wondered,' could she have proven all that she needed to prove and now they're going to let her go.' She hoped.

" I must admit Jenny that you are one of the most ticklish people I've ever met. I wish you lived much closer to us, but since you live so far away we will just have to make the most of tonight." The lady motioned to the others and they gathered close about Jenny. As they did Jenny realized how desperite her situation truely was. Her nightmare had just begun. What the others had done to her was just a precursor.

" please let me go to do anything you ask please don't to do this. You can keep the videos. Just don't do this to me that had nightmares from the other time. And all of you, tickling at once, will drive me insane." Jenny struggled against restraints, hoping that maybe they had weakened in that she might be able to get away. The thought that she would be were running to the streets without any cloths hadn't really crossed her mind. The thought that having all these people tickled her at once was more the she could bear. And all she heard was giggles, in response to her pleas. With each passing second her captors stepped closer and closer their long nails threatening her bare exposed skin. She couldn't help but giggle, as they approached, she hated when that happened. But she couldn't help herself. The anticipation was so strong, and she knew what was going to happen, and no matter how hard she tried not to laugh. She would give in and be a victim of her own ticklishness. The first attack she felt was on her arms. Normally she was not too ticklish there, but now exposed and helpless everything was amplified. She giggled as nails went sliding up and down her forearm.

"Jenny you should really feel honored. We are not simply a sister club, as my sister here would have you believe, which she will answer for later. But, in fact, we are the founding members of the entire organization. We are the mother club of them all. And unlike what you are used to, wanton tickling done to extremes to where the subject grows numb or passes out we would never let either happen. We have elevated tickling to a level nearing art." While she spoke the tickling on her arm stopped and light tickling on her right thigh began, to which Jenny jerked and her giggling grew. "We have found that tickling an area or two coupled with changes in techniques and devises used will not only eliminate the numbing of sensation but actually heighten the overall ticklishness of the subject. So by the end of your treatment tonight you should be laughing at the slightest touch anywhere on your body." Now light nails danced along her hips in crazy swirls that sent her from giggles to laughter. She had always been ticklish there to some extent, though few knew it.

Meanwhile the tickling on her thigh stopped. Jenny couldn't count how many times she had been gang tickled. Every time they had tickled her till she was numb and helpless. They would leave her gasping and giggling on the ground. She reallly doubted any such art form as the woman suggested, she figured it was just a matter of time before they gave in and went nuts on her. People usually went nuts when they started tickling her feet. Her reaction often sent people over the edge, but she couldn't help it. It simply tickled that badly. She always tried to hold out as long as she could, but she never lasted.

The slow flicking and swirling on her hips and waist was maddening. She writhed and wiggled furiously to get away from the devilish nails, but that made no difference. Jenny let out a long squeal of laughter, then the tickling stopped there. It picked up on her left calf. Under her knee had always been ticklish to some extent, but tonight it was worse. The fingers lightly scratched under her knee and then kneaded her calf. She pumped her legs madly as she laughed.

"Soon Jenny you will see how much more ticklish you will become through the night. By the time we are through with you such a tickling as you are recieving now will drive you into mindless hysterics. And what would happen then when your sweet little toes are even more ticklish? I wonder...." That thought sent shivers down Jenny's spine. No where was she more ticklish, and there alone she could be driven to beg for mercy. How was that possible? Was it possible? She hoped not.

Jenny was begging to sweat from all the laughter. And she never thought that her calves would send her into laughter so hard. The fingers stopped their torture of her calf and then others began to dance on her stomach. Her belly quivered as ripples of laughter flowed wildly out. Her head thrashed and again she squealed out in hilarity. She could not tell, but there was more than two hands on her tummy. They would glide all over her stomach and down to her soft and sensitive ribs as well. Her legs continued to pump madly as any outlet was used to release the maddening tickling tension.

"Jenny tried to scream 'NO!' But was cut off when her laughter blossomed when the fingers left her tummy and began to tickle her buttocks. Mercilessly fingers kneaded her oh so ticklish buttocks. She bounced on butt and squealed some more. Then for the first time, two places were tickled at once. While fingers kneaded her butt others lightly grazed her bare breasts. Her nipples went erect immediately. She howled in laughter. "Good Jenny. Let it all out."

Then the hands stopped. Giggles continued to flow freely between gasps. The number of hands that struck next she could never tell. It was more than two, of that she was sure. But when they started gliding all over her back and up and down the back side of her ribs she went wild. She howled and bucked, legs kicking helplessly, arms yanking and head thrashing. Never had her back been this ticklish before. As she poured out laughter she then realized that the threats might be true and her fear increased.

The hands left her back and more began to tickle all up and down her left leg. It felt like hundreds of little tickly ants were running all over her leg. She writhed and sweated more. The hands quit there and others began to dance on her armpits. Once more she squealed helplessly. Kicking and jerking madly at her restraints her laughter grew louder and stronger.

Feathers began to swirl next up and down her right leg. Her hypersensitive skin sent a flurry of ticklish sensations to her brain. She erupted in laughter. Deep belly laughter. Tears rolled down her face. Thoughts of survival and panic filled her. 'There is no way I can survive this!' She thought. I will go mad at least. Feathers flicked all around her mound once more. She squealed yet again. That touch was so maddening. She felt her self grow arroused. Then the feathers trailed down towards her ankle. And on the other leg nails scribbled all around her ankle. They would threaten her feet but never touch. Jenny's anticpation for what she beileved to be the final assualt on her feet had to come soon. They continued to tease her feet without touching them.

Then all the tickling stopped. She gasped and continued to giggle. The tickly sensations still persisted. What happened next she would have never guessed. Fingers ran through her hair and pulled it back in a pony tail. That had always been such a good feeling. "Jenny" a woman whispered into each ear simultaneously, "you'll never guess what's next." Two women began to tickle her ears with their tongue and teeth. This assault caught her completely off guard. Even her boyfriends hadn't been able to kiss her ears due to their sensitiveness. Her laughter reached a new creshendo. When they stopped she was gasping for air harder than ever before.

Giggles mixed with laughter spilled out as feathers glided up and down her sides. Long stiff feathers twirled in her open and helpless armpits. The flicked along the sides of her hoplelessly ticklish breasts. And swished evilly over her hips. All the while her giggles lessened as her laughter grew. Jenny was flopping from side to side within the confines of her restraints. Little beads of perspirations dotted her body. And as much as she hated to admit anything to this Club woman, it was that the longer this went on the more sensitive she was becoming.

Leaving her sides and giving her a moments respite they regrouped for their next assualt. She wished she could rub her sides, oh how they still tickled and continued to cause her to giggle inspite of herself. 'They will get my feet next, I know it.' She thought. 'They can't hold out much longer.' Her head lolled back and she rested in the restraints. Just as she had sighed and stopped giggling from the last assault she felt those long dreadful nails all over her back. Surprize siezed her as she had never been so incredibly ticklish on her back before. She screamed out in ticklish surprize. The nails scribbled and scratched their way all over her back. Arching her back to avoid the fingers was natural and useless. The torturous fingernails pursued her relentlessly. Her laughter rolled freely as did the beads of perspiration. Her face reddened even more than it was naturally. An ache began in her ribs from the intense laughter. Fatigue was beginning to take its toll on her body. Falling back into the restraints, she could no longer hold her self up. And they stopped again.

"My goodness, you are simply dripping. We need to clean you up a bit." Once more there were chuckles that were not Jenny's. All of her tormentors produced bath brushes in unison. Each dipped it in a water bucket and they began to 'scrub' her legs. They were careful to scrub very lightly. This new sensation immediately sent Jenny into hysterics. Already senstive beyond anything she had ever known, this assault was so different and so subtly done that she once again was writhing in ticklish torment. Next they washed her arms which also produced squeals and torrents of laughter. What surprized them was the screams of delirium when they 'scrubbed' her breasts. At that point the casual observer would have thought her completely mad. After that her fever and pictch they maintained as they scurbbed her tummy, back and finally her buttocks. During the scrubbing there were those who were drying her off in the area recently cleaned.

The bath took several minutes for Jenny to recover from. It was as if her whole body tingled and she could not rub a single spot for relief. Giggles continued. She could no longer stop, the sensations kept comming. Jenny felt so stupid unable to stop giggling. Giggles gurgled up just as soon as she thought she had them under control. Watching the girls told her nothing of what they were planning next. Any time she thought she could hear something a giggle would spill out and she would miss any conversation. Not wasting time they gathered about her again. Jenny was still giggling. "She is far more responsive than any other." One said. They all nodded in agreement.

"It's time" ordered the leader.

All she felt at first was a huge and explosive laugh that had to be released. This was no ordinary ticklish sensation. This was a volcano of undeniable ticklishness. Jenny had never screamed louder or laughed louder or longer in her life. She had been gang tickled many times before, but no one had ever sent her this far over the edge. Then she realized that nails and feathers were assailing her feet. She screamed in mindless laughter. Nails danced up and down her insanely ticklish soles while other nails danced all over the sides and tops of her feet. All the while stiff feathers flicked all along, around and under her most ticklish spot on her body, her TOES! She continued to scream and howl in abandon. Each toe was exploited and no crevice of her foot left untortured. She grew hoarse with the screaming and laughter. Jenny was on fire with ticklishness! She bucked and thrashed with all her strength. It was if they had a wild animal in a trap fighting for its life. But the laughter gave the scene a whole different feel. The laughter was deep and full from the belly. Her captors laughed along with her. They could not refrain, it was too infectous. It was as if electricity was flowing through her small body. Her eyes were wild and each laugh was brought forth with a scream.

It was several minutes after they stopped tickling her that she even noticed. Once they stopped she stopped screaming, but her laughter continued. Her toes curled and feet flexed spasmotically. Still some of her captors continued to giggle with her. As they waited for her to calm down to giggles, an impatient watcher would sneak up and tickle her toes once more, sending her screaming again. The first time that happened it was accompanied by a round of laughter. The second time there was a threat of their turn on the rack. And the tickling stopped, but Jenny continued to laugh.

The laughter ebbed and shrank into giggles. The leader adressed the club, "girls, Jenny is in fact as ticklish as our sisters have claimed. We applaud them in finding such a great subject." Polite applause follwed. "Now, we need to test the limits of Jenny. I think we have the whole weekend."

Jenny gasped amid the giggles. "NOOOOOO! You wouldn't!"

"Girls, that sounds like a challenge! Girls, I think its time for the Ordeal!" There was shouts of glee in response. All the girls gathered around Jenny. Some she assumed her under her as well. With a nod from the leader nails began to tickle her palms! She had never been ticklish there before! Her ribs ached from the laughter. But she couldn't stop. Laughter began to flow. Next there was the agonizing tickling of her forearms again. Only this time they were more ticklish than ever. The slightest touch sent undeniable ticklish sensations through her body. They continued to her biceps and then into her armpits. By this time she was squealing rabidly. If that weren't enough nails began to flick along her neck and ears. Nails in her pits stopped and a flurry of nails began to assail her back again. Her laughter continued to gather strength as they continued. From her back the tickling went to her sides where her thrashing resumed. Next was her breasts and tummy. She bounced and bucked on the rack. Then all at once there were nails all around her hips and her buttocks. Another eruption of laughter flowed from Jenny. She was going wild once more. Slowly any thoughts other than that of the tickling were leaving her. The torturous nails progressed to her thighs. Her creshendo from her hips continued. When her knees were kneaded her legs began pumping anew. Gradually the tickling nails wormed their way down to her calves and ankles. Nails teased her ankles with threats of going to her feet which only intensified the inevitable. Finally, the girls moved to her feet. The tension had been mounting the entire time. Jenny knew it was comming and that there was nothing she could do about it. It was going to be hell.

to be continued

wow great beginning i hope you continue this story. poor her so ticklish especially her feet. it is very descriptive. nice work keep it up

isabeau

great beginning, can't wait for part 2,3,4
thanks
peter

Great just read it again, this deserve a part 2 for sure
Peter

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back