• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By Request-Married With Children Tickling Story

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
John Smith's heart was broken. He couldnt believe he had been dumped that evening by the ditzy but beautiful Kelly Bundy. After dumping him, Kelly went out with her friends, leaving her now ex boyfriend wallowing in misery, not understanding why he had been dumped. While at Kelly's house, her brother, Bud, became incensed at what Kelly had done to poor John, and decided his sister must pay.
About an hour later, when Kelly came home, in her usual attire of a mini skirt, short blouse, and black boots, Bud knew he would have his revenge. At one point, Kelly took off her boots, and put her feet in black stockings on the coffee table. At that point, Bud saw his chance, and ran his index finger down his sister's foot, causing her to squeal, and try to pull her foot away:HEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TICKLING ME, YOU BRAT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!: Kelly demanded. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, John saw his chance, and jumped out. At that point, Bud pinned Kelly on the couch, and held her arms down, as John sat at her feet, and the two commenced their revenge on Kelly for committing the heartless act of dumping John. "Kelly, we know you are ticklish, you little bitch, and you are now going to pay for what you did!" Bud said with a grin. "You let me up, or I swear, Bud! " Kelly shouted. "Or you'll what, Kelly? You can do nothing, you bitch, your pinned down with two big guys holding you down!" Bud said. With that, Bud began his assault on Kelly, attacking her armpits, belly, sides, and ribs with his fingers as Kelly began to squeal hysterically, and beg:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! YOU DAMN BRAT! I SWEAR IAM GONNA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO!
In the meantime, while this was happening, John had himself positioned at Kelly's stocking feet. He began by running his fingers over Kelly's stocking feet, as her feet flexed, and she filled the room with more squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OMG NOT THE FEET! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The boys knew the foot tickling wouldnt have the full effect unless Kelly was barefoot. Holding her feet down, they pulled off her stockings, and each attacked a foot with their fingers, running their fingers over her mega sensitive arches, and under her toes, as she squealed and screamed with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHE! OH MY GOD! FEET SO TICKLISH! PLEASE NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
The boys weren't finished yet. They both had feathers in their hands, and used them, running them up and down Kelly's bare soles, and swirling them under and inbetween her toes, as Kelly flexed, and wiggled her toes, and begged for mercy, filling the room with crazy uncontrollable laughter!:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM GOING TO DIE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE STOP NO MORE TICKLING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHGEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
In the meantime, all the tickling and carrying on in the living room downstairs didnt go unnoticed by Bundy family patriarch Al. As they sat upstairs listening to the tickling, and lied on their bed, Al casually asked his wife to get him a beer. Peg, his wife, was indignant, saying:" Go get it yourself, you lazy bum" . At that point, Al took the bedsheet she was lying on, wrapped her in it with just her bare feet sticking out, and began to attack his wife's bare feet with his fingers! Peg hated to be tickled, and she hit the roof when Al did this, but she was very ticklish, so she also squealed hysterically as well:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AL! NO TICKLING! STOOPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! At that point, with the family dog lying on the bedroom floor, Al called to the dog: "Here, boy, lick Peg's feet, use your tounge on her, boy!" "Al, dont you dare!" Peg screamed. After a minute, with the dog looking at Al to understand it' master's command, the dog took it's long tounge, and began to give Peg's bare soles a long lick up and down both soles, and licked inbetween her toes. Peg thought she was going to lose it! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AL! GET THE DAMN DOG OFF ME! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE!
In the meantime, Bud had poked his head into his parents room, and saw the tickle torture his mom was getting from his father and the dog, and went downstairs with an idea. With John still holding Kelly down, Bud instructed his friend: "Lick her feet, and suck on her toes. It will drive her mad. My mom just had her feet licked by the dog, and I thought she was going to die!" Bud said with a grin. "Dont you dare lick my feet, you perv! I swear!" Kelly threatened. The threats fell on deaf ears. With Bud holding his sister's legs down, John bent down, and first wiped Kelly's feet clean from sweat, then, with her feet clean, ran his tounge in slow strokes up and down one sole, and then the other, and sucked on each toe one by one, swirling his tounge inbetween her ten toes. Kelly thought she was going to lose control and wet herself! She squealed uncontrollably, tears filling her eyes, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OMG PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL HAVE SEX WITH YOOOOOU! PLEASSEEE GET OFFFFF MY FEEEEEEET!! HEHEHHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEEHE! Finally, with Kelly out of breath, and panting, the boys decided she had endured enough, and let her up. Kelly got up, and glared at her tickle tormentors. "You are both so dead! I will get revenge on you!" She vowed.
In the meantime, Al and Peg came downstairs, after Peg's tickle torment. "Kelly, what the heck was all that laughing?" Peg asked. "My creep brother and his damn friend over here were tickling me to death! I thought I was gonna die!" Kelly said. "Yeah, well, your father just spent some time getting my feet as well, so I can relate" Peg said.
With that, the tickle torment of Kelly and Peg came to a close. It had certainly been a night of tickle torment in the House Of Bundy.

The End

Last edited:
Kelly and Peg tickle tortured.......

Haven't we all wanted to see that!!!!! :bump:

cool story Mitchell i loved married with children. and what a great idea. too bad they didnt use it back when the show was still airing.

isabeau :xpulcy:

Thanks for looking up and commenting on this old story, assassin. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Mitch

Wonderful!

A great way for Bud to get his revenge on his sister! lol

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

As most people know, I'm away, and dont have regular computer access. Thanks for the positive replies on this old story, Herr, and love feet.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back