• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brainiac Tickling scene ffmm/mm

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Brainiac Tickling scenario episode is on NOW and will be shown in Canada Eastern Standard Time in the next 22 minutes or the next 52 minutes. My DVD writer is busted but I am taping it on VHS. When I get a VHS to DVD player I will put it on a CD and post it here. The link to the episode is posted by Butterfly Wings in Tickling Discussion. It will air again. :)

Any luck Rajee? How was the scene anyway? I'd like to see it if its got some f/m :D

I taped it on VHS. There was 2 simultaneous instances of f/m tickling. :devil2:

Hi Rajee-

Could you describe the tickling and what the guys looked like who were tickled- age, height, weight, hair, etc.

Did the ticklees laugh? Where on their bodies were they tickled?

Thanks!

The 2 males who were tickled were between 20 and 30, probably mid to late 20s. One was caucasian and the other was black. They both had yellow Brainiac t-shirts on and shorts on. The caucasian guy had brown hair and the black guy had straight, maybe Jamaican-style braided hair. They were both the same height approximately, perhaps 5 feet 11 inches to 6 feet 2 inches. They were both fit and weighed the ideal weight for their height, I speculate: 180 to 210 lbs.
They were both tickled everywhere on their bodies: neck, ribs, stomach, sides, inner thighs, knees and feet.

They were 2 teams of ticklers consisting of 1 male and 1 female. They used feathers first then fingers. Then they were given 2 sets of directions: 1 team was to be aggressive straight to tickling ticklers where the other team was more taunting and teasing as they tickled and before. Both female ticklers tickled the bare feet. The guys laughed more with the finger tickling. They were definitely more ticklish around the waist.
:D

Great! Thanks Rajee. How ticklish were the guys and how did they react- laughing? screaming? thrashing?

Is there any way for you to post the clip? That would be incredible! :)

Thanks

I saw this too, DVR'd it with the heads up. Both guys seemed to be pretty ticklish, bucked up and down as much as they could tied to the chairs and with 2-4 people kinda holding them down. Lots of laughter, although you couldn't hear a lot of it over the narration. I thought the one on the right was mildly good looking. Pretty piss-poor foot tickling though, they were content to just leave their soles on the floor and tickle around what they could.

please post a clip if at all possible :D

brainiac1.jpg

In the Mexi-horror, "Brainiac", he performs 'ticklingus' on unsuspecting women!

Any luck making a clip of this, Rajee? If not, you know when this airs again? :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back