• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pizza Delivery Abduction (Part 2) m/f

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
(I finished part 2! Hooray!)

It had been several days since she had first been captured, but to Stacy, it seemed almost like it was forever. With the exception of a few moments, she never had any freedom of her arms and legs. She had also noticed that her clothes had changed from the uniform of the pizza place. The crop top and cotton shorts he provided her were a big change from the t-shirt and pants she was originally abducted in.

Her position had also changed too. She was no longer shackled to the floor. Now, she was sitting on a table, restrained by rope to the same hook in the ceiling, but now her feet and legs were secured at every possible place by straps and a set of stocks. Each time she tried to even shift her weight a bit, the straps were ready with a counterforce that would put her back in place.

At around 8 PM, just like every other day she was here, Alex unlocked the complicated lock and rushed through the door to greet her. “Good evening, tickle toy,” he would always say with that smirk on his face that disgusted her.

Stacy looked back at him blankly, not saying anything, as if her “on” switch had not yet been flipped. He held up a squeeze bottle of water, tilted her head back just enough, and watched as she siphoned the liquid out in a rhythmic, but very rapid pattern. After he decided she had enough, he would pull on it gently until she let go. “I think that should do it,” he said, setting the bottle down beside the table leg. “Are you ready for what I have planned tonight?”

“Please, just let me go. I can’t…I can’t do this anymore. It’s torture!”

“Oh come on, you know you love it. You said so the other day.”

“You tickled me until I said it, and then you wouldn’t stop tickling me! I can barely lift my head when I wake up in the morning now. How would you like if someone did this to you?”

“Well,” he said, picking up a feather, “we won’t have to worry about that now, will we?”

Alex dragged the feather lazily up and down the sole of her right foot as he tickled the side of it with his free hand. Stacy kicked back at him, but it didn’t help her any. The stocks around her ankles helped keep her feet in place while he tickled each sole with the feathers, watching her try to hold back the laughter. “We talked about this,” he said, squeezing her knees. “You know this doesn’t help.”

As Alex wiggled his fingers quickly around the soles of her feet, Stacy couldn’t help but switch from trying to hold in the laughter to just finally giving in. She let out a loud howl just before she belted some deeply-rooted laughter that came from her lungs. Alex listened to each “ha” as he tickled all around her foot, dragging his fingers from the soles of her feet, to the sides, to the tops, and back to the soles. He knew just by looking at Stacy that she hated being tickled like this, but he didn’t care, she was all his as far as he was concerned. He had her. He deserved her.

Stacy tried with each moment of sanity she could find to try to at least get her hands free. It seemed, though, that the more she pulled down on the rope holding her hands, the tighter the knot became. She could try as hard as she could, she thought, but as long as he was tickling her, there would be no escaping.

She tried the best she could to keep her head together, but it was a challenge. Alex had started to tickle her knees and the sides of her legs when she broke out into even more hysterics. She kicked her legs as hard as she could, but they were met by the straps and Alex’s tickling hands each time. Stacy threw her head back in laughter, feeling every inch of her legs being sporadically tickled as she shook her body.

Alex watched her face as he stopped tickling her just for a second so he could walk toward her feet again. “Please….no more…” she gasped in between breaths during her short break. Her words had forced him to look in her direction, and he could see that he wasn’t even ready for her to pass out yet.

He took the electric toothbrush from his pocket and turned it on, laying it on the table beside her and causing the entire thing to vibrate. Stacy’s eyes got bigger the longer she stared at it. “You wouldn’t dare!” she screamed as best she could, giving him a hateful look.

He picked it up again and walked toward her stomach where he put it against the skin of her tummy. Stacy jerked around, pulling back as she giggled. This tickled worse than the way he was doing it, he noticed by the way she laughed. Stacy looked down at it as he rolled it around her, making half-moon shapes across her tummy and back, causing her to go to silent laughter after only a few passes. There, he would immediately stop for a second, squeeze her knees a few times to see her legs jerk, and then go back to brushing her tummy. After a few repetitions of this, he abruptly stopped just so he could walk down to her feet again.

“Oh my god, not again!” would be her last cry before he began again on her feet, just setting the brush against them at first, but just like the feathers, he tickled her on the sides of the feet as the brush tickled her soles. Stacy could barely keep up now; her legs hurt from pulling on them, but that was only a minor problem compared to the tickling sensation. Alex was now using the brush to tickle her right foot and his hand to tickle the left. He did what he could to keep her laughter where it was, almost like an addiction to him now. He knew it couldn’t go on forever, though.

The police had already been to his house twice to ask if anyone had seen her. He was a person of interest in their case now; he was one of the addresses on her list the night she had been abducted and her car was now sitting on the side of the road somewhere, possibly already found. He knew this had to end somehow, so he guessed tonight, almost a week later, that this was the end.
He moved toward her ribs again, which he had labeled earlier as the worst spot on her entire body. “OMG, please! Not that again! I hate it! You promised…no more rib tickling!” she shouted, along with various other things, as he put his hands against her ribs.

Alex began digging into her sides very quickly, tickling each rib as he looked down at the way her head was shaking so rapidly. Stacy begged for her life as he fired off touch after touch on her ribs to where she was to the point of breaking out into tears and silent laughter at the same time. As he began to tickle her faster, he could see her legs twitching as if she was trying to run away from him.

Alex had sent her near the point of almost passing out before he stopped again. He went to the front to look at her one last time before he would have to release her back into the general population again. He knew that it was what they both eventually wanted, but he had to be careful on his part on how he would let her go. He turned toward her feet again, one of her worst spots, and began tickling them with the electric toothbrush again. Stacy laughed as best as she could with the energy that she had left, but when she realized that it was all drained from her from the assault on her ribs, she gave into the final solution and passed out. She had freaked out a little before it happened, but Alex was already prepared for it.

Alex pulled out a pair of rubber gloves from his pockets and put them on his hands. He immediately untied her hands from the hook and retied them behind her back. The ankles and feet took longer to untie, but he managed to breeze through those in only a few minutes. With the feet, he did just a few basic ties around the ankles before sticking a handkerchief in her mouth.

Alex carried her out to the back of his car before putting her in the back seat and climbing in the driver’s side. He started the car and rolled slowly out of the driveway, making sure that no one saw him as he turned down the side road that led to one of the busiest back roads in town.

He turned off the ignition to the car and unlocked all the doors so he could easily get to his bound victim in the back seat. He lifted her out of the car quickly and dropped her near the solid white line that was near the street. Alex kneeled down toward her, leaned down, and kissed her on the forehead. “I’ll miss you,” he said, kissing her on the cheek before giving her a quick tickle on the ribs.

He could see Stacy’s lifeless body twitching beneath his fingers as he walked away from her. He climbed into his seat and looked in his rearview mirror before he drove away slowly. As long as he could see a figure of her, he kept looking back.

Stacy was found within minutes that night by a Good Samaritan that was driving by. He had immediately taken her to the police station, but Stacy couldn’t remember anything about him except what had happened. She was quickly reunited with her car, but is now very careful with each of the customers that she comes in contact with.

that was a great addition to part one tickleorange. and for some reason i was sorry for him. looking back like that as he drove away. anyway good job hope you write some more.

isabeau :smilestar

That was a Mighty Fine Pickin' and a Singin'!

You're a gifted writer, tickledorange. Wanna do lunch sometime? I promise not to kidnap you and tickle torture you. :evilha:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back