• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime 23 (tickle/wrestling/female)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
ok here is the first of two parts - let me know what you think so far

Feathertime #23

The fireworks set-off to start the Halloween edition of Feathertime,
Commissioner Kim Chambers appeared on the ramp – in her typical all black business suit attire,
She held a microphone and made her way to the ring,

Lisa Hicks and Jason Liscoe were today’s commentators,
LH: “Welcome everyone and with me here is Jason Liscoe”
JL: “Thanks Lisa, well it’s seems Kim is going to kick the show off”
LH: “Let’s not bring up the beating she took at the pay-per-view”
JL: “From the look on her face Lisa I wouldn’t if I were you…”

Kim Chambers got into the ring as the stage lights focused onto her,
KC: “Welcome everyone! And welcome to this special edition of Feathertime, because of course it is Halloween soon”
The crowd roared knowing that Kim had got something special planned,
KC: “Tonight we will have 3 matches…… but I know how devious all these TTF stars can be…. So……… I’m gonna make thinks a bit fair for everyone”

JL: “What is she on about Lisa?”
LH: “Not a clue”

KC: “You have all heard of the phrase Trick or treat?…. well that’s exactly what I wanna see tonight”
The crowd was puzzled but intrigued by her idea,
KC: “The rules are simple….. There aren’t any! Anyone can trick or treat another superstar, and as a Halloween gift I promise not to punish anyone for their actions”

JL: “Whoah! It’s gonna be a mass brawl”
LH: “I don’t think that’s such a good idea Jason”
JL: “Oh come on join in the Halloween spirit”

KC: “Oh and one more minor rule…. NO tricks on ME! After all I’ve been kind enough to allow it”
Kim smiled and left ringside.

JL: “Tricks all round then… I can’t see many treats being given”

Backstage Gwen Stefani strolled around waiting for her match,
She wore a white tank top and a blue skirt – with white stockings and thick-soled shoes that were strapped up around her ankles,
Sarah-Jane Hogslipper suddenly appeared,
Gwen was startled and prepared to hit out at Sarah-Jane,
SJ: “Hey ya’ll no need for violence Gweneth”
Gwen snarled:
G: “It’s Gwen to you… Pig Shoe”
SJ: “Oh ay see what ya’ll did there, you were using ma last name to have a dig?
G: “Oh…. You are a clever girl”
SJ: “Anyway ya’ll ready for ya match Gweneth?”
G: “Yeah! Can’t wait to kick the crap outta your redneck stinking scruffy Tennessee ass!
SJ: “Well don’t wait too long”
And with those words Katie-Leigh sneaked up behind Gwen and looped a long round around her body – pulling her arms tight to her sides,
Gwen screamed out but was helpless as the two sisters wrapped more rope around her,
Katie-Leigh dragged her to the ground and sat on top of her stomach,
Meanwhile Sarah-Jane was un-buckling Gwen’s shoes,
SJ: “Stop kickin Gwen it will make it so much easier”
Katie began to tickle her ribs – causing Gwen to burst into laughter,
GEEDDDOFFFFFFF HAAA NOOOO OH GOD NOOOOO HEE HEEE HAAA SOMEONE HEEELPPP HEE HAHAHAHA NOO NOO DON’T TICKLE MEEEEEEEEE
Sarah-Jane managed to slip one of the buckled shoes off Gwen’s foot – and now she was digging her fingers deep into Gwen’s arched sole,
AAAARRGGHHHHHH NOT MY FEEEETTTT YOOUUUU BITCHES HHEEHHHAA AAHA SHITTT NOOOOO HHAHAHA OH GOD NOOO HEE HEHENOO HHAHAAH EHEHA YAAAAHHAHA AHAHA

Suddenly Avril Lavinge appeared from a side door and charged down and dived at Katie-Leigh,
Avril landed a huge flying drop kick into Katie’s face,
Sarah-Jane was quick to get up and flee the action,
Avril had lost one of her loosely tied trainers in the drop-kick – but it didn’t stop her from getting up and landed a series of kick’s too Katie-Leigh’s ribs,
Katie was trying to get up but Avril was laying into her with kicks and punches, finally Katie made one last ditch to run but was tripped by Avril’s swinging right foot,
A: “Make sure you don’t come back… that goes for your sister too”

Avril then knelt down to help untie Gwen,
A: “You ok?”
Gwen giggled “Yeah….. I’m….. Ok… I’m gonna kill those sisters”
A: “Well don’t worry cause I’m gonna help you… those two have got some major punishment coming”
Gwen got up and grabbed her shoe as Avril helped her to the changing rooms,

Meanwhile Simon D’Lue was seen sneaking from a cupboard – he grabbed Avril’s trainer and started to sniff inside it, then he quickly crawled back into the store cupboard,
A: “Oh crap! I left my trainer”
Avril turned back to get her shoe – but was confused to see it had gone,
A: “Erm…. Ok where the f*** is it?”
Gwen shouted down the hallway to her “What’s up?”
A: “Some thieving git has stolen my shoe???”
G: “I got some you can borrow if you like?”
Avril scratched her head and hobbled back down the hall wearing one trainer and the other foot had just a white sock.

RA: “The first match is a submission only fight – making her way to the ring Sarah-Jane Hogslipper”
‘Cotton Eye Joe’ played and Sarah-Jane walked down the aisle,
An echo of boo’s and jeers rang around the arena – plastic bottles were thrown in her direction, but Sarah-Jane smiled and walked calmly down the aisle,
She wore a Blue shirt, which was tied in a knot just above her tummy – with denim ripped shorts and brown cowboy boots,

JL: “The Hogslippers are making more enemies again! This time Avril Lavinge and Gwen Stefani”
LH: “I reckon they have bitten off more than they can chew this time”
JL “Yes! We know Gwen can be very cunning – and as for Avril well she is just a burst of fire and energy when it comes to tickle-fighting”

Sarah-Jane got into the ring and held her hands high signaling to the crowd,
LH: “Ever popular! Listen to those Boo’s”
JL: “The Hogslipper’s certainly do have a reputation of annoying not only fellow TTF stars but the fans too”
The lights flickered and Gwen Stefani’s ‘what you waiting for’ began to play,
Gwen appeared on stage with a microphone – she bounced around and started to shout,
“Tick tock tick tock…. That’s right Sarah-Jane time is running out”
The she dropped the microphone and started to run to the ring,
JL: “She seems to be struggling in those heels”
LH: “Not a great choice of shoe to run in…. haha”

Gwen got to the ring and slid under the ropes – but Sarah was quickly onto her and let out a few kicks to her mid-section,
DING DING!
JL: “Here we go then – bit of a grudge match here”
LH: “Gwen is still seething about being ambushed not only at the Pay-per-view, but earlier as well – the Hogslipper’s just won’t leave poor Gwen alone”

Sarah-Jane started off furiously and grabbed Gwen’s hair – then she pushed her into the corner,
Sarah now started to tickle Gwen’s sides trying everything to make the blonde giggle and scream,
But Gwen swung out missing Sarah-Jane’s face by inches – Gwen was spun round by the force of her own punch, and instantly Sarah grabbed her from behind and lifted her off the floor,
JL: “What a lift!”
LH: “Wow! Back-slam and that had got to hurt”
Gwen rolled over and tried to crawl over to the corner,
But Sarah grabbed her right foot and started to pull her back – Sarah then tried to tug at the buckle on Gwen’s thick-soled shoe,
LH: “And for the second time tonight Gwen’s gonna lose her pretty shoe’s”
But Gwen struggled hard and kicked out with her other foot – clocking Sarah-Jane hard across the face,
Sarah-Jane rolled over and held her cheek – tears formed in her eyes and she was clearly hurt,
LH: “I think Sarah-Jane is crying”
JL: “Well it was a great shot with those big size 8’s”
Gwen got up and grabbed hold of Sarah-Jane – then she tossed her against the ropes and booted her in the face again with a big-boot style move,
JL: “Taken from the Undertaker’s pocket book”
LH: “A kick straight out of Death Valley! He lives on… ha ha”
Sarah-Jane didn’t know what day it was – and now Gwen made her move,
Gwen rolled Sarah onto her front and sat on her lower back – she then quickly dug her nails into Sarah’s sides causing the little red-neck to squeal with laughter,
EEEK EEEEKKKK STAWP EETTT STAWP ETTTT HEE HAA GEDDOOFFF MEEE HEH HOO HEEE HAHHAA HOO HOO HOO AARGHHHA HAHAHAHAHA
JL: “Gwen’s taking it too Sarah-Jane now… see how she likes it”
LH: “OH NO!”
JL: “You gotta be kidding me… Why does Katie-Leigh always come to rescue her sister, these two are such losers!”
Sure enough Katie-Leigh was charging down the ramp with a brown sack in her hand, she slid under the ropes and grabbed Gwen from behind, she slammed her face down knocking her dizzy,
Then Katie-Leigh grabbed Gwen again and dived and spun round – putting a neck breaker onto Gwen,
JL: “Oh come on! This isn’t fair”
LH: “Avril better hurry up if she want’s to help Gwen…. She needs it fast”

Gwen lay dazed and out of action – as the Hogslipper’s teamed up, Katie pulled a length of rope from the sack and passed it too Sarah-Jane,
Now the Hogslipper’s moved over to Gwen and started to tie her up,
JL: “This is sick!”
LH: “The blasted Hogslipper’s can’t even fight fair”
Gwen’s hands were tied behind her back by Katie – while Sarah tied Gwen’s ankles together,
They finished by knotting her arms to her ankles – rendering her in a hog-tie,
JL: “Oh god! Gwen isn’t aware of the torment she could soon face”
LH: “She is completely hog-tied… and to make it worse in front of the two most evil tickler’s in the TTF”
JL: “Where the hell is Avril… surely she can see this backstage”
Katie-Leigh took off her own boot and waved her smelly foot in Gwen’s face – Gwen woke to the horror of Katie’s stinking foot in her face – and soon realized she was tied up,
G: “Hey! Let me go….”
Katie smiled and un-zipped her other boot,
KL: “Now now! Gweneth be quiet an take a nice long smell of ma feet”
Gwen screamed out pleading for Avril to come and help her,
SJ: “Oh it’s no use Gweneth…. Avril is…. Erm…. A little tied up lets say”
Sarah-Jane meanwhile was slowly un-buckling Gwen’s shoes,
G: “Leave my feet alone….. Please! I promise I will never lay another finger on either of you!”

Katie-Leigh grabbed her bag once more – but this time revealed Avril’s second trainer, along with two white socks,
KL: “Ya’ll see Gwen! Avril is gonna pay for what she did… right after we teach ya’ll a lesson or two”
Gwen tried to scream out but was fed one of Avril’s socks – gagging her,
JL: “My God! The Hogslipper’s are getting more and more ruthless by the week”
LH: “And for a second time Gwen’s gonna suffer huge torture at the hands of these sisters”

Sarah-Jane had now slipped off both of Gwen’s cute thick-soled strappy silver shoes,
She was now slowly rubbing Gwen’s stockings with her fingers,
Meanwhile Katie-Leigh was rubbing her sweaty smelly feet across Gwen’s face and nose,
Gwen was turning bright red and she tried hard to scream,
Suddenly she could feel her stockings being torn open – and within a few seconds she felt a warm wet sensation across her soles,

Sarah-Jane was lovingly licking her beautiful soles – running her tongue up and down from heel to toe,
Gwen’s panic became more frantic – the over-powering smell was making her wretch and the torture from Sarah-Jane was driving her mad, she tried hard to rid the sock from her mouth – but Katie kept on pushing it back in with her toes,
Gwen broke down into tears and could now feel Sarah-Jane nibbling at her toes, and before long she felt the in-famous Tennessee toe-suck,
Gwen was now frantically trying to kick and struggle – and suddenly Katie yanked the sock from her mouth,
KL: “Come on Gwen scream it!”
Gwen took a few short breaths and screamed at the top of her voice,
“I I I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT!!!!!!!!!”

DING DING DING!!!

JL: “Sarah-Jane wins with a huge helping hand from her sister and partner in crime”
LH: “What must be going through Gwen’s mind?”
JL: “Revenge must surely come! And in it’s biggest form yet… I don’t think this is the end of this feud”

(end of part 1)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back