• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW - THE REVENGEFUL TICKLISH MOM - RASPBERRIES & TICKLE-TAC-TOE (f/f), Nylons, Socks

libtick

TMF Expert
NEW - THE REVENGEFUL TICKLISH MOM - RASPBERRIES & TICKLE-TAC-TOE (f/f), Nylons, Socks

Hello all,

Here is latest instalment of The Revengful Ticklish Mom Series, inclusing sheer nylon socks and plaid hose...

Enjoy...

The Revengeful Ticklish Mom: Raspberries and Tickle-Tac-Toe​

Anne and Helene were lying side by side on the couch, at Helene’s, both of them wearing a pair of jeans, a simple white T-shirt and their usual ultra sheer and super smooth nylon socks. This day, Anne was favoring red sheer nylon socks, whereas Helene was favoring pure white sheer nylon socks. Anne and Helene had come here to tickle Guinevere, Helene’s sensitive mom, but it was Guinevere who was controlling the situation. Indeed, she had heard the girls plot against her touchy mature soles. As well, as soon as she had seen Anne’s sheer socks, she had wanted to tickle them.

Indeed, Guinevere, much like her daughter, adored tickling nyloned foot-bottoms. She had tickled many of her girlfriends throughout her life. But Guinevere couldn’t stand being touched lightly on certain parts of her body, particularly her feet, and her underarms. So, to protect her smooth body, Guinevere was ready now to attack the two young girls. Hiding behind the wall, she slithered along the carpet and lied under Anne’s and Helene’s feet, which were hanging over the arm of the couch. Guinevere knew they were ticklish, since she had heard Anne laugh as Helene tickled her, and had tickled her daughter’s foot-bottoms many times before. Guinevere had fearfully noticed the strange looks they had cast towards her own tender feet, usually clad in colorful pantyhose. Today, for example, Guinevere was wearing a gorgeous silky beige blouse, a nice knee-length skirt and an attractive pair of plaid nylons, yellow lines dividing brown and dark blue areas with a touch of green. Guinevere was a beautiful light-brown haired woman in her very early 40s, her green eyes shining over an upturned nose and the smile of an angel, the same smile as her daughter. But now, those eyes were fixated on Anne’s and Helene’s sheer ticklish socks.

Guinevere knew that her soles were in grave danger of laughing. So, she had decided to strike first. She had every intention to tickle Anne’s and Helene’s socks. She had a simple plan. An elegant plan she thought.

She suddenly got up from her hiding place, picked up some ropes from the floor and begin tying Anne’s and Helene’s ankles together and then to the legs of the couch. Both girls were so surprised, they didn’t move...and their feet were tied.

“I got you now,” stated Guinevere, who immediately set out to restrain their wrists over their heads.

“But...but mom, what are you doing...tying us up?” asked a surprised Helene.

“I heard the two of you plot against the bottoms of my ticklish feet. So, I decided to take the lead,” she replied curtly, as she finished roping the girls’ wrists over their heads to the legs of the couch.

“What?...But that’s not true, mom...” began to say Helene, before she was interrupted.

“Don’t lie, Helene, you know I don’t like it when you lie. Mmmmm, what cute little feet clad in little sheer socks. I heard you talk about it, about tickling me dearly, and I noticed how you’ve looked at my feet since you’ve arrived. She then simply said: “Kootchy, kootchy-koo on the bottoms of your little socks Anne,” her fingers prancing over the part of Anne’s socks which was the most ticklish: the bottoms of them.

Anne’s body jerked suddenly and violently as the first few sensations caused by Guinevere’s fingernails danced under her sheer socks, inside her sweet young flesh. It took only a few microseconds before Anne exploded in ticklish laughter.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed exquisitely Anne, the bottoms of her sheer socks unable to resist Guinevere’s nails. Anne trashed about on the couch as she laughed. Being tickled by Helene’s mom wasn’t all bad for Anne. The submissive part of her, and it was strong, enjoyed it.

“What a tickly little brat you are Anne,” cooed Guinevere, as she continued her dance over Anne’s sheer-socked soles. “Don’t you agree Helene?” she asked of her daughter, as her fingertips found their way to her exposed soles.

Helene wasn’t as horribly ticklish as Anne, but she couldn’t stand having the bottoms of her sheer socks examined, and reacted accordingly. Of course, her mother knew exactly how to touch her, how to elicit the most sensations from her. Helene remembered her mother tickling her for punishment as she grew up. Even now, even though she was a university student, Helene felt like mommy’s little girl, as her mother poked her long and agile nails into the sheer material barely covering her perfectly shaped round toes.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, oh my toes are so ticklish mom, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I think I’m gonna die, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed and complained sweetly ticklish Helene. Her toes wiggled slightly as her mom tickled them. Then, she seemed to be paying more attention to her smooth arches. Of course, it tickled, and Helene laughed, accompanied by Anne.

“Ooooh, you two are such ticklish girls, such ticklish little girls. That’s what you get for wanting to tickle me. I’m gonna tickle torture the one whose idea it was to want to touch me lightly and repeatedly on the spots of my body that provoke laughter. Speak now ticklish girls, speak. Come on. Pooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-pooooooo, tender Helene and soft Anne. Admit your sins,” asked Guinevere of the two 19 years-old university students whom she was ruthlessly stimulating on the couch. “Do you like it on the bottoms of your pootchy-poo toes? Or maybe you like it more under the pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo balls of your feet? What about your pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo arches? Such ticklish little girls. Speak, tell me what I want to know.”

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed solidly Anne. Anne could never talk while tickled. Tickling for her was an intense experience that caused uninterrupted laughter. And she wouldn’t stop until Guinevere lifted her nails from the bottoms of her red sheer socks.

“Not very cooperative, are you Anne? And very ticklish too. Poooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo Anne, on the bottoms of your helpless toes right through your deliciously smooth thin little red sheer socks. Poooooooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo Anne, on the bottoms of your helpless arches right through your deliciously smooth little red sheer socks.”

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” continued Anne, whose reactions were determined by Guinevere’s fingertips.

“And what about you Helene dear? Was it your idea to tickle the weakest parts of my body to make them feel like laughing? Come on tell me, poooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poooooooooo, my ticklish daughter. You are so ticklish Helene, such a ticklish little Helene, I just can’t believe you’re 19. Poooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo, my tender daughter,” teased Guinevere, as she kept playing and fooling around with Helene’s tender feet parts: her toes, the fleshy balls of her feet and her arches.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, mom please, it tickles a lot, mom, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, on the bottoms of my socks, mom, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I’m gonna die laughing, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed and complained further Helene, who knew her mother loved using her fingernails to make people laugh.

“It must tickle a lot on the bottoms of your sheer pure white nylon socks if I want you to tell me about your evil plans regarding my soles,” noted Guinevere. “Tell me about those plans dear, pootchy, pootchy, tell me, pootchy, pootchy-poo, tell me,” asked again Guinevere, as she tickled the smooth soles of her daughter, as well as those of ultra ticklish Anne.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, we just wanted to tickle your pretty feet, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, please mom, no more, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” replied Helene with a strong feeling of utter helplessness.

“Then, you admit that you had me targeted for tickle torture. Bad girls. I should punish you. I will punish you...under your arms,” stated Guinevere, as she slipped her fingers under the sleeves of Anne’s and Helene’s T-shirts, tickling the very, very tender skin that lied there. Guinevere knew that her daughter was very ticklish there, for she had tickled her armpits many times, and she strongly suspected that Anne, who seemed to be a bundle of ticklish joy, was ticklish there too.

She was right.

Both girls reacted favorably, at least from Guinevere’s point of view, to having their armpits tickled. They both had soft underarms that didn’t like being touched for it caused them to laugh. Guinevere smiled hugely as she stimulated both university students. For the next 15 minutes, she listened to their laughs, their beautiful laughs.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed Anne harshly, like only she could. Anne was horribly ticklish and reacted accordingly noted Guinevere. ‘What a deliciously ticklish girl,’ she thought with pleasure.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, not the pits, not my pits, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed sweetly Helene. ‘I’m so proud I made Helene very ticklish,’ thought cruelly Guinevere, as she applied her nails to the armpits of her daughter and her friend.

“You two are sooooo ticklish under those soft and freshly shaven armpits of yours. Keeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poooooo ticklish little girls. Laugh for me Anne, squirm for me Helene. That’ll teach you to want to tickle my nyloned foot-bottoms. But I know where you are truly sensitive my ticklish little daughter. And I suspect Anne is also ticklish there,” stated Guinevere, who suddenly abandoned the two girls to their bonds, giggling stupidly and tiredly.

Then, Guinevere came back carrying pillows which she stuck under the two young girls’ backs, lifting their bellies up dangerously, stretching them, making them taut. She added pillows until their bellies were extremely overextended, perfectly overextended, forming an arch beginning at their restrained hands to end at their feet.

“Mom, what are you doing? Oh no, not that. I’m way past those. No mom, you’re not going to raspberry my very ticklish belly, are you?” asked a suddenly frightened Helene.

“Raspberry?” asked Anne.

“You know, blowing gently into your belly to provoke unbearable ticklish sensations that make you laugh. She used to punish me that way until I was 8 or so, cruel mom,” stated Helene. “Oh no, she’s lifting our T-shirts to expose our soft ticklable bellies,” described Helene deliciously.

“Oh no, my belly is deadly ticklish. I don’t know how those raspberries are going to affect its ticklish structure,” declared Anne.

“Let’s find out, shall we?” said Guinevere, who bent down and blew gently into Anne’s naked belly only to add her long fingernails to the delectable ticklish body part. The poor belly reacted painfully, twitching wildly several times, uninterruptedly. Anne reacted accordingly.

She exploded in fresh laughter.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed a soft-bellied Anne, who couldn’t resist Guinevere’s attempt at making her laugh. For a couple of minutes, Anne felt Guinevere apply her puckered up lips on her pink belly, fluttering them quickly over her soft flesh, as she dug her fingers over the most tender areas of her belly and waist areas.

“Laugh Anne, laugh ticklish Anne, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo, ppppppprrrrrrt,” teased Guinevere in between raspberries. Devilishly, she tickled the student’s belly and enjoyed the twitches it produced. She raspberried Anne’s entire belly, making the poor girl laugh so hard, so hard. “You’ve such a ticklish belly Anne. I’ve never felt a belly twitch that much. And I thought Helene had a sensitive belly. That sensitive belly,” she said, as her fingers moved to her daughter’s taut belly, held outstretched by the many pillows in her back. At the same time though, she kept one hand, five delicious fingernails, crawling on Anne’s belly.

“Oh no, mom, not my bellyyyyyyyyyyyy, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, my belly is too tender, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, don’t touch it, mom, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” begged Helene, as she produced her usual submissive-sounding laughter. ‘It tickles so much there,’ thought Helene, as she twisted a little bit on the couch, held in place by her bonds. Then, she saw in horror her devious mother pucker up her lips and blow gently into her soft belly. Helene’s belly twitched madly in reactive pain.

“I got you, dear, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, I so got that ticklish belly of yours, ppppppprrrrrrrrrt, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt. Oh, it feels so soft and ticklish, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt. Pooootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo, Helene. Oh, Anne, do you miss my lips?” wondered Guinevere. “There you go, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt,” raspberried Guinevere.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” replied Anne, horribly ticklish Anne, helplessly ticklish Anne. She had never been raspberried before. It was so intense. It produced so many of those wild ticklish sensations that caused her to laugh like she does.

“Pooooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo, ticklish little girls, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt,” cooed Guinevere, who tickled one belly with each hand, and raspberried each soft belly alternatively. Time to admit how much you wanted to tickle me, to punish me. Admit it as you laugh. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, pppppppprrrrrrrrrt, laugh and talk,” she teased devilishly, totally enjoying the young students’ laughter and the jerky motion of their bellies.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I’ll talk mom, I’ll talk, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, my belly, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” begged Helene, who could so feel her mother’s nails cause a raging fire of ticklish sensations in one of her most tender spot.

“Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” was all Anne could say.

Suddenly something happened that changed everything.

With their bodies so overextended and their bellies being stimulated, Anne’s and Helene’s bonds were under great pressure. And Guinevere was not very talented at bonds in the first place.

The bonds restraining Anne’s and Helene’s hands gave way, suddenly freeing the two young girls’ hands. Almost immediately, those hands tried to find a ticklish part of Guinevere’s body.

Panicking, Guinevere decided that a retreat would be a wiser course of action if she wanted to protect her tenderly ticklish plaid soles. She ran away into her room, locked the door, and hid silently into the closet.

Minutes later, Guinevere, to her great surprise, saw the door open and the girls come in. ‘They opened the door,’ thought frighteningly Guinevere, who buried herself deeper in the closet, to the point where she couldn’t see Anne or Helene. ‘My soles are in mortal tickle danger.’

“Kootchy, kootchy-koo, where are you, mom?” cooed Helene. “It’s time for those long-toed plaid-nyloned feet of yours to be tickled. I’m going to enjoy this. Now, where are you feet hiding mom?” asked Helene, making Guinevere feel ticklishly nervous.

Guinevere was hiding in the closet, behind several dresses and long coats. She was almost perfectly hidden. Unfortunately, her plaid hose betrayed her. The yellow lines caught the attention of Anne who pointed them to Helene. Excitement rushed into Helene’s mind. A plan was hatched.

Anne kneeled down in front of the partially exposed feet and waited for Helene’s signal. Helene counted very silently ‘one,’ ‘two’, ‘three’ and threw her hands through the many clothes Guinevere was hiding behind, aiming for her underarms. Meanwhile, Anne simply lifted Guinevere’s toes and caressed their touchy bottoms through the smooth material.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeek, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, no no tickle me, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I think I’m gonna die, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed Guinevere. Guinevere laughed exactly like her daughter. A soft laugh, very submissive.

Guinevere twisted on her legs, trying to escape the two students’ attack. But they were ready with ropes. Anne was already restraining Guinevere’s ankles together, and once Guinevere was dragged out of the closet a laughing wreck, Helene tied her arms over her head and tied them to the bar inside the closet. Finally, Guinevere’s tender feet were tied on a dresser, helpless, smooth and stockinged, as she sat on the carpet.

Anne and Helene didn’t waste any time. They didn’t want to hear Guinevere complain. They wanted to touch the bottoms of her smooth plaid pantyhose so as to cause uninterrupted laughter in her mouth.

Anne applied her fingertips right under Guinevere’s very long toes, pushing her nails through the smooth opaque plaid hose of Guinevere. Helene, for her part, scratched her mom’s arches, torturing them delightfully, playing with the different colors of her hose.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, no girls, not my soles, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I can’t take that, I can’t take it, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” produced Guinevere, who hated the sensations caused by her ticklishness. She could feel and see Anne toying with her long tempting toes, pushing her fingers through her very smooth opaque plaid hose, fluttering her nails from the base of her toes, unaccustomed to being touched and tickled, to the tips of those helpless toes, which also didn’t enjoy stimulation.

“God, mom, your feet are so ticklish. I knew you were ticklish, but not that much. It’s fun tickling you. This is for all these times you tickled my underarms, my belly and especially my feet. Finally, you’re restrained and I can stimulate you. Kooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, keetchy, keetchy-koo, moooooom, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle on the balls of your feet, mom. Laugh, mom, laugh. You laugh like me, mom. This is so funny. Kooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, tickle, tickle-koo, sensitive and ticklish mom,” teased Helene, as she enjoyed the smoothness of her mother’s nyloned foot-bottoms and her obvious discomfort.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, Helene, not my soles, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, my plaid nylons are very ticklish, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” replied beggingly Guinevere to her daughter’s taunting and torture.

“Your mom is deliciously ticklish on those long wiggling toes of hers,” noted Anne.

“Don’t tell me, Anne. Tell her. Tease my mom, Anne. Tease her ticklishly,” suggested Helene, her fingers now fighting with those of Anne for control of her mother’s long toes.

“Sure,” replied Anne. “Tiiiiickle, tickle, tickle, kootchy, kootchy-koo, ticklish Guinevere. Those toes are so smooth through these plaid nylons. But what about those ticklish arches? Poooooootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo ticklish Guinevere,” taunted Anne, her fingertips exploring for a while Guinevere’s tender arches before being attracted to those very long toes again.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, Anne, no, don’t, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, what’s this thing with my long toes, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” wondered laughingly Guinevere.

“Oh mom, your toes are so long and wiggly and smooth, especially through these delicious plaid pantyhose. That’s why we’re attracted to them. But I understand your discomfort, so we’ll move somewhere else,” stated Helene, as both she and Anne abandoned Guinevere’s soles to move to her underarms. “For example, these underarms look mighty exposed, mighty ticklish and mighty smooth.”

“Yes, this silky beige blouse looks like a perfect conductor for tickle torture,” noted Anne, as she took position next to Guinevere’s right armpit.

“It does, doesn’t it?” agreed Helene. “My mom wears the silkiest blouses. Her armpits are soft and helpless. They’re also quite ticklish,” she concluded, taking position next to Guinevere’s left armpit.

“What? Oh no, no, not my underarms. They’re very, no don’t touch my blouse, don’t touch the silky material lining my blouse, nooo, nooo, aaah, aaah, aaah, no, please girls don’t, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, I think I’m gonna die, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” squealed helplessly and sweetly Guinevere, as the girls played with her tender armpits.

“Oh, mom, you have such ticklish armpits, just like mine,” noted Helene. “Tickle, tickle, tickle under your arms, mom, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo, mom, laugh from your armpits mom,” she teased further, with great pleasure, joy and excitement.

“Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Guinevere under your arms, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, along the walls of your armpits, ticklish Guinevere. You enjoyed tickling the bottoms of our sheer socks, our own sensitive armpits and our excruciatingly helpless bellies. Now, it’s your turn to be stimulated, excited, tickled. Those armpits are touchy,” noted Anne, and so is this blouse.” After a slight pause, during which laughter intermingled with pleas of mercy and teasing, Anne said: “Laugh, Guinevere.”

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, OK, OK, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” replied the sensitive mom who could feel her underarms burn with ticklish pain.

For the next 10 minutes, Anne and Helene teased Guinevere’s bloused underarms. But Guinevere’s feet, clad in those exciting dark blue and brown plaid nylons with yellow lines surrounded with dark green, attracted the girls. They returned to them.

“I have a great idea,” said Anne. “Let’s play tickle-tac-toe on the bottoms of your mom’s feet.

“Tickle-tac-toe?” asked Helene.

“Tickle-tac-toe?” asked Guinevere.

“Yeah, but first,” began Anne, who then whispered something in one of Helene’s ears.

“Oooh, I like that. We have a sewing set here,” replied Helene.

“A sewing set? What would you want a sewing set for?” wondered ticklish Guinevere. Then, she looked nonplussed at Anne holding her big toes together and at Helene sowing them together.

“You’re...you’re sowing my toes together,” babbled stupidly Guinevere, who was helpless to resist the young girls sowing her toes tight together using her opaque plaid hose.

But that wasn’t all.

After sowing her toes securely together, the girls began sowing her left and right feet together along her inner arches, actually sowing her plaid hose. Guinevere didn’t say anything, just looking at the girls immobilizing her further.

“There, now we’re ready to play tickle-tac-toe with your mom, Helene.”

“How?”

Let me tell you how,” began Anne. “First, you draw the lines like that,” said Anne, as she dragged one nail along the yellow lines of Guinevere’s plaid hose, making Helene’s mom feet tremble and her lungs laugh, until she finished “drawing” a fictitious tic-tac-toe board on the bottoms of Guinevere’s tender feet.

“Ooooooooooooh, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, that tickles there Anne, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” reacted sensitive Guinevere, wiggling her long toes.

“It should, Guinevere,” responded Anne, as she finished “drawing” the lines of the tickle-tac-toe board. “It’s the bottoms of your maternal feet. Maternal soles are supposed to be ticklish.”

“What next?” asked Helene, who just adored seeing Anne tickle the bottoms of her mom’s ticklish feet.

“The obvious. There’s an X,” she said, drawing the letter in an area located in the middle of Guinevere’s feet, spanning both feet about the arches, with a single nail

“Ooooooooooooh, oooooooooooooooh, oh no, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you’re digging in so deep, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” replied sweetly Guinevere to the X being drawn on her soles.

“I get it. My turn now. I’ll draw an O here, in this square, in the upper right corner of my mom’s tickle-tac-toe board, which is ticklishly located on the balls of her left foot. Feel that mom,” ordered Helene.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah, no, no, no, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you can’t play tic-tac-toe on my ticklish plaid nylons,” complained Guinevere, as the effect of the O excited her soft mature skin.

“It’s tickle-tac-toe for you Guinevere. Now let me put an X here, on the upper left corner of the tickle-tac-toe board, on your right foot, over the balls of your touchy feet,” explained Anne, as she slowly drew an X there.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaah, eeeeeeeeeeh, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, no, Anne, not an X, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” pleaded a sensitive Guinevere, as she wiggled her long toes.

“Mmmmm, I should put an O there, on the lower right corner, to block you, but I think I’ll put it there instead. I want to see what happens when one wins a game of tickle-tac-toe on my mom’s foot-bottoms,” said Helene, who drew her O on the lower left corner instead.

“Noooo, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, noooo, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, not theeeeere, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, she can win on my plaid nyloned foot-bottoms now, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” noted laughingly Guinevere.

“And by putting an X here, I can now form a line here. I win. Tiiiiiiiickle-tac-toe Guinevere,” teased Anne, as she drew with her nail a line of ticklishness across the tender mature soles of touchy and sensitive Guinevere, who reacted sweetly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, nooo, nooo, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you two are devilish with my ticklish soles, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” she said, like the ticklish mom she was.

“Now, comes the real fun part.”

“Really?” asked Helene. “What?”

“We’ve got to clean the tickle-tac-toe board so we can play another tickling game with your mom’s smooth and opaque plaid pantyhose,” she said, raising her young wiggly fingernails, and applying them on Guinevere’s soft right foot.

“I see,” concluded Helene, as she imitated Anne and began scratching the left foot of her mother to “erase” the so-called marks they made.

“Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you don’t have to do that, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you didn’t write anything on my soles, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you girls are mean, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” noted Guinevere, as she wiggled her long toes under the influence of her daughter’s and her friend’s fingertips, and laughed wholeheartedly.

“Kooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, keetchy, keetchy-koo, moooooom, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle on the balls of your feet, mom. I so enjoy tickling you mom. You so deserve it. Your mom had a great idea, Anne. Tickling other people is fun. Oooh, mom, your long toes are so wiggly. I must tickle them. Pootchy, pootchy, pootchy, pootchy-poo my ticklish mom. Let’s play another game. But this time let’s make sure than my mom’s maternal toes are included in the lines.”

“No, no, no, no, not another tickle-tac-toe game, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, please girls no, no, no, no, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” pleaded uselessly Guinevere, as the girls began to draw another tickle-tac-toe board on her ticklish plaid foot-bottoms.

“There you go mom. Three, four lines through your plaid hose. I’ll begin by drawing an X, right here, all over your big toes, mom. Don’t wiggle your toes so much mom or I’ll have to do it again.”

“And I’ll put an O, right here, over the balls of her gorgeous ticklish feet, under your X” added Anne.

“And I’ll put another X on the right of my first one, over the long toes of my mom’s left foot. Don’t block me, Anne. I want to tickle-tac-toe my mom’s long toes. She so needs it.

“I have a much better idea. I’ll put an O on the right of my first one, right here…”

“Nooo, nooo, nooo, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, nooo, nooo, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, you are cruel with my ticklish soles, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” said Guinevere, the ticklish mom.

“And now, together,” suggested Anne.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, this is cheating, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” laughed Guinevere, as Helene drew an O and Anne drew an X on her soles. “This is not how this game is played. Oh God, you both have tickle-tac-toe. Noooooooooooo, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” she reacted, as Anne and Helene each drew a line on her soles.

“Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickle-tac-toeeeeeeeee,” said both girls, as they slowly drew a line back and forth across Guinevere plaid hose, pushing their nails deep inside her maternal nyloned flesh.

Guinevere was exhausted.

The girls had played almost 50 of these awful games of tickle-tac-toe on her sewed up plaid nylons before letting her go, giggling stupidly, clutching her sewn up nylons in her hands.

She fully intended on getting revenge on these two girls. But before that, she was going to tickle Anne’s mom, who, it seemed, had suggested that they tickle other people.

The girls were still going to be here together for three more days. Anne’s mom would be alone...ticklish.

And she was going to laugh.

The End

I enjoy reading your stories.

I like the way you describe the women's laughter while being tickled.:woot:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back