• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Christmas Tickle

Should there a Stella series?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
I'm finally done writing this story. Thanx u for those who posted on my preview version of this story. But I'm planning to make more stories involving Stella and her tickling adventures as a freshman in high school. Please post comments about this story. If this story is that dam good, I'll make more where this came from. If I get a lot of posts for the sequel (Stella invading Santa's base), I'll do it behalf of my honor. Remember, this is only for foot tickling fans. If you're looking for ribs and underarm tickling, you won't find it in this story. Thanx U!!! And please post comments and vote my poll!
writing in style
DLK

Stella: Santa Strikes!

Stella always wanted to know what she would be getting for Christmas. She always wanted to have something special. Every year, the presents she received were boring such as make-up, dorky clothes, etc. She was 14 years old and freshman in high school. The 5 "8 figure sat on her bean bag as her bare heels were touching the carpet, with her unpolished toes pointing towards the doorway. Her chocolate drop eyes wandered off, glancing at the pitch-black window. But then a silly thought came to her. Did Santa really existed at the North Pole? It can't be, she thought, she's too old for that stuff. The legend of Santa and deliverying presents to the good children and coal to the bad. How the heck is that fatso suppose to do all that stuff in one night? If he had lost weight, it could be a little more possible for that to happen.

She turned her head a little bit to her calender that was next to the window. There will be a couple of days until Christmas would be there. She saw a little scribble on the 19th that happened to be tomorrow. Stella tries to read off the little writing. She crawled out of the bean bag chair as a snake with her white milky, wrinkled soles faced up. When she was close enough, the writing reads off "remember to buy Clara present." Suddenly she remembered she has to buy her friend a present. But it was evening right now, Stella thought. Maybe a little nap in the bean bag chair wouldn't hurt. She crawled back and sat comfortablely. Her eyelids became heavy and she drifted off to sleep.

A couple of minutes later, a large shadow was at the window that Stella looked out of. He squeezed himself through the tiny window holding a large bag. He rubbed his white beard as he saw Stella fast asleep in her bean bag chair. Her legs were stretched out in front of her. What really caught the stranger's attention was her beautiful feet. He tip-toped a couple of steps and took another look at her feet. Her left foot was covering her right foot, exposing her sole. He took his finger and quickly poked the bottom of her foot. Giggles poured out of her lips, but she didn't wake up. Excited by her ticklish feet, he tied her ankles and then her arms. And he grunted when he lifted her to put in his bag. A pair of feet were sticking out of the bag that made it looked like a present with the best part exposing. Once that was done, he disappeared out the window and climbed onto the roof where his sleigh awaits for him.

The Sleigh flew over the city as it traveled high as the dark clouds hovering in the night sky. As the air grew thinner and colder, the present(s) began to wriggle its toes and rub on each other. Santa turned his head and watched his present struggle for warmth. A twisted smile went acrossed his face long as the Great Wall of China. Then he looked away not to spoil himself a little too much, glancing at his flying reindeers. Ahead of them were tall mountains standing tall as trained soldiers wearing white helmets. Then santa turned around staring at his precious present again, biting his lips. He didn't want it to be affected by the freezing weather they were facing. He took out one red sock and one green sock. He put the red sock on her right foot while the left foot wore a green sock. Down in the frozen wasteland, they was a huge factory where the sled was heading.

Stella slowly opened her eyes. Another time wasted napping when she could have been doing something else, she thought. When she tried to get up, she couldn't move. Her eyes were now alert looking around. It wasn't her home for sure. Her wrists were tied together as her fingers moved freely that was right in front of her. Her legs was stuck in the weirdest thing she ever saw. There was a HUGE candy cane that was stuck to the floor (The long part) as her ankles were attacted to the top of it by cold metal rings. It looked like the letter J was on it's back. All she could do with her lower body was to wriggle her toes underneath the red and green socks for help and flex her feet in fear.

Footsteps were heard echoing down the hall when Stella is getting ready to meet her the person who was behind all this. The wooden door burst open revealing a fat, jolly figure. Stella was speechless when she tried to figure who this person was. Whoever this person is, he is one sick pervert.

" Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" The large rounded figure greeted.
" Who the hell are you?" Stella replied with such bitterness.
" Santa Claus. Ho ho ho!"
" Yea right...and I'm Princess Diana."
" So you don't believe there's no such thing as o' Santa Claus. Tonight, I'll prove it to you that I am the real Santa Claus."

Santa shuffled to a nearby table, that was a couple feet away from Stella, and returned a scroll in his right hand. He rolled out the scroll with his left hand holding the top while the other hand held the bottom of the paper.

" Stella...ah...here it is. It notes here that you don't believe in me. So that puts you in the naughty list. But there is a way of being on the good list--if you believe in me."
" Naughty list...I don't give a damn. You're just some imposture anyways. Santa doesn't exist at all, Mr. Wanna-be-Santa." She mocked, rolling her eyes. " Let me see you try to make me belive in such stupid thing as Santa Claus."

" If you insist, Stella." Santa didn't waste anytime, putting his list away, and stood next to Stella's two flawless feet. He grabbed the tip of the green sock on her left foot and stripped it away, revealing Stella's barefoot. Silence fell as Santa stared at it as the toes wriggled once the stringy cold air struck the sole of her foot. He did the same on the other foot, yet revealing another precious foot from the heavens. Stella didn't know what this "pervert" was trying to do, but she remained quiet proving to him that nothing will change Stella's belief. Santa slowly took his finger and stoked his finger on the bottom of her barefoot as he had done earlier when she was asleep. The boil of giggles had broken the silence bringing fear in her eyes.

" No!" Stella yelped once her giggles faded. " Please don't tickle my feet! I'm so ticklish!" She covered her foot over the other. He poked his finger no the exposed sole sending her feet twirling her feet, trying to avoid his light touches.

" Oh no you don't..." Santa scolded her. He reached for in his pocket and pulled out a red string. He separated her feet from protecting each other and wrapped the string around both of her big toes. Once he tied it, all poor Stella could do is wriggle her toes helplessly and flex her feet. He took three fingers from each hand and scrapped it from the base of her toes to her heels. She let out an overwhelming cry of laughter as she felt three ants crawling down on each of her feet.

" Hehehehe! It tickles!" She smiled as giggles escaped through the gaps between her teeth.

" I'll be right back." Santa seized his tickling fingers away from Stella's feet. " I have a nice present that you could try out." He disappeared before she could complain.

The jolly figure returned holding a small machine in his hands. He walked by and placed it underneath Stella's feet. He took two wires and taped it on each instep. He took a step back, admiring his machine.

" What's this?" Stella asked.
" A present that I made earlier today. You're the first person to try this invention I made." He replied with a twisted grin, flipping his finger on the switch. Beeping noises were made once the machine was turned on. Sweat began to trickle down her forehead as Stella heard the machine until the beeping stopped.

" This is my very own version of a lie-detector. Let's start off with one question. Do you believe that I'm Santa Claus?"
" Yes..." Stella stuttered. Before she could react any futher, the red light flashed in Santa's eye giving a low beep. She tried to wriggle her toes once the cold breeze once again sent a air-strike on her sole--but she couldn't. She tried to flex her feet, but it couldn't move at all.

" By this machine, it tells me that you lied. So that is why it's called a lie-detector. Once it indicated that you lied, it allows your feet to be immobile." He informed her, as he abruptly threw all his fingers scribbling all over her feet.

" Hehehehahahaha!!!! I can't move my feeehehehe! Not fair...hahaha!" She fired a barrage of musical laughter into Santa's ear. Santa took a look at his watch with sadness in his eyes.

" There is one more thing I want to do to your precious feet before I take you home." He took off the wires of her feet, allowing Stella to move her feet freely. He grabbed a small bag that was on the table. He opened it and sprinkled it all over her feet.

" Hehe...what's is it this time?"
" You'll see..." Santa walked out the door. A couple minutes later, Santa came in, just only with a visitor who Stella didn't like. It was one of his reindeers. " It will now lick the powder off of your feet. Enjoy."

The reindeer rushed to the pair of feet once Santa released the rope, licking the glitter stuff off of her soles and between her toes.

" OHHH...NO!!! HAHAHHAHAHA...EEEK!" She screamed in endless laughter. The reindeer continued the attack by licking on the base of her toes making her smile more broader. She fainted when she couldn't take anymore with her feet being tickled to the max. Santa untied her and sent her back home as he promised.

Stella opened her eyes slowly, worrying that she was going to be tickled on her feet again. She was overjoyed that she wasn't at Santa's tickle hell. She was at her house sitting on the beanbag chair. Maybe it was just a crazy dream, she thought as she glanced her her feet. Her eyes grew large as a fruitcake when she saw that her big toes were still tied together. In rage, she wanted to get back at him. There were a couple days until Christmas start.

" I'll get you Santa...I'll destroy your business if it's the last thing I'll do." She murmured.

I like it! I suggest Stella try to get back at Santa, but Santa finds out and tickle her until she promises never to do that again, but have Stella resist and be stubborn! Y'know!

;) :D :firedevil

The rules of the Forum.... could they be explained to us?
Love,
Heather and Anna

i noticed too, i was like wait, this story cant be posted, im guessing since it is so old that the rules were not well know, although TFM has been around for a while im not sure when this rule was actually established.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back