• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yay! (nudity)

CaptainQuantum

TMF Master
Yay! :D

She's hot! :D But I'd also like to see her feet and toes wiggle. :p

omg i cannot believe i looked at this thread. are those things real??? i would be like always plopping over from the sheer weight of those uh things

isabeau :rotate:

isabeau said:
omg i cannot believe i looked at this thread. are those things real??? QUOTE]

I would have to uhm, inspect them more closely to be able to answer that, isabeau. :jester:

They look artificial to me, but I would be willing to investigate it closely. :D

uh i would say no like fake feet probably arent and here i am again on this thread geesh am i sick or what?

isabeau :veryhappy

I tend to prefer this view, myself....

buttwalk.gif

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Nice view, Mimi, but I'd STILL like to see her feet and toes wiggle also. :D

tickleterror said:
are fake breasts still as ticklish

I would think if a woman's breasts were ticklish before a boob job, they still are. The fake part is inside the breast. But all the nerve endings & such are still the same, I would think. :idunno:

I suppose the real question here is...

...are they ticklish?

And I can't believe I missed this thread when it was originally posted. And RAY, too, for that matter.

Plus, I can't help but wonder what the image that Mimi posted was... :rolleyes: :bump:

do you guys think the bigger the better??? I suspect if there is a little padding there done by surgery yes the nerve endings might be there but possibly damaged during the surgery? I think like anything else sensativity has nothing to do with size but a person themself. That just looks like it hurts after a while!

hmm i'm wondering, can a man do that with his thingies??? and i'm not talking boobs...

Well, you see Judy, it's like this...

...the whole "real breasts vs. implants" argument makes as much sense as football fans arguing over whether it's better to play on actual grass, or astroturf.

As long as the team comes out to play, we're happy. :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

honestly, real or fake do you know how much it hurts when you shake them around like that? it's not a pleasant feeling and i'm speaking from experience. and before anyone asks no i do not have any pictures of them nor will i take pictures. but geeze it makes me hurt just watching her do that.

AffectionateDan said:
...the whole "real breasts vs. implants" argument makes as much sense as football fans arguing over whether it's better to play on actual grass, or astroturf.

As long as the team comes out to play, we're happy. :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

yes but does astroturf feel as nice to play on as the real grass??? have you played on both? do you know for a fact? smart guy...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back