• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman & the Super Seven F/F tickling

thequillfeather

TMF Novice
Greetings,

This is my first time posting here, so I thought I'd contribute something special. I recently picked up this little gem at a comic book convention. It's a scene from the 70's cartoon series Batman and the Super 7. In it, a couple called Superstretch and Micro-woman battle their evil opposites from another dimension. Micro-woman jumps on her opposite, while in shrunken mode, and tickles her into helplessness. A rare find that I'm happy to share. Sorry that the quality isn't better. I've uploaded it in Real Media format to keep it within the 2MB limit. enjoy!
the quill feather

Very cool find thequillfeather. :cool:

thequillfeather said:
Greetings,

This is my first time posting here, so I thought I'd contribute something special. I recently picked up this little gem at a comic book convention. It's a scene from the 70's cartoon series Batman and the Super 7. In it, a couple called Superstretch and Micro-woman battle their evil opposites from another dimension. Micro-woman jumps on her opposite, while in shrunken mode, and tickles her into helplessness. A rare find that I'm happy to share. Sorry that the quality isn't better. I've uploaded it in Real Media format to keep it within the 2MB limit. enjoy!
the quill feather

Great clip, and for the record, the limit is 5 megs :)

Ah, well I'll keep that in mind. It wouldn't have made a difference since the wmv file I made is over 7mb. Glad you enjoyed it.
The Quill Feather

This is a pretty cool extended clip from an awfully obscure source. Thanks for the find.

Thank you so much, TQF, that's got to be one of the rarest clips ever posted. :D

heh whoa i loved the reaction a nice little clip now if only there was a scene witht eh feet been attacked to but u can't have everything from the 70's ^^

Sorry to bump such an old thread , but I was never able to view this clip. Since he's delivered so splendidly in the past , I was wondering if rajee would ever so kindly be able to post this in .wmv format? ... please & thank you!

TKLMAN said:
Sorry to bump such an old thread , but I was never able to view this clip. Since he's delivered so splendidly in the past , I was wondering if rajee would ever so kindly be able to post this in .wmv format? ... please & thank you!

Well, I wasn't asked....hmmph...but here is the mpeg version anway.

Just kidding!

~ toyou

That's very generous of you Toyou444. Thanks. I'm sure Tklman and others who just use windows media player appreciate you helping out. I appreciate it as well. :happyfloa

Wow, know what I realized...

If you watch closely Micro Woman is tickling that other chicks inner boob, that is so cool. ;). I know it may be hard to see because the film is sort of old (and that is not a shot or anything), bot it looks like Micro Woman is tickling the inner part of a lump, and the villian leans forward and wraps her arms around her torso, so to me that looks like some breast tickling, MY FAVORITE KIND OF TICKLING!!!

Ha! Thanks for re-posting this clip in .wmv format , toyou444 ... it is greatly appreciated! ... also , sorry for not including you in asking for the re-post. I wasn't aware that you , too , were so accommodating when it came to such matters. Next time ( & there will be a next time ... as I peruse these old posts for stuff I missed ) , I'll know better. Thanks again!

look, the shot is way too close to tell where she's tickling anyway. just because there's 2 curved lines there doesn't necissarily mean they're her breasts. those could be ANYTHING. if they're supposed to be her breasts, shouldn't there be a big green stripe going across? whether it's her breasts or not, i can assure you it's not intentional. i'll bet you anything the animators just thought "well, she shrinks and jumps on her, we gotta show that she's ON her and not just sum blank whitness, let's put a line here and a line here". Who knows, those could be folds in her clothes we're seeing. IT'S TOO CLOSE (and might i add too FUZZY) TO TELL!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back