• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tinkerally ~ M/F (Adult, sexual, 18+)

tinkerally

hihi ^^ this is a story i wrote from my point of view. again im 5'6-5'7 118 lbs and wear a size 6.5 shoe.

enjoy.

Part 1.

I am very excited... that we will spend the day together on a date. I quickly finish up my shower and
start to wrap a towel on my naked wet flesh. I walk over into my room and close the door. I giggle
at the cool air as I open up the towel and I look at my naked body in the mirror. Hmm... I think,
then giggle as my mind trails off to getting ready. From my closet drawer, I pull out a nice pink
lace thong and slip it on over my hips slowly. I also pull out a matching lace pink bra and slip
that over my breasts as well. I look out the window and realize the weather is beautiful, so I pull out
my new Khaki mini skirt. I just bought it so I've decided to wear it. I slip it on and tie the drawstring
tie that is at the waist. The skirt ends a little above my knees showing off my legs. I also pull out a
white and brownish long sleeved shirt and pull it over my head onto my body. It is short at the bottom,
showing off my waistline and sometimes my thong's cords. RING! Its you, saying your hear and for
me to get my flower butt outside. I quickly pull out a pair of clean nice white ankle socks and slip
them on. I wiggle my freshly french tip pedicured toes within them because of the new soft feeling.
I walk downstairs and grab a nice clean pair of brownish/tanish skater shoes and slip them on.
They slip on easily and I walk out the door and greet you at your car.

After the day... you ask if I'd like to come over to your place and chill. Of course I agree, still
in disbelief that you surprised me with a trip to a theme park. I could really use some resting I think,
still sore and sensitive from all the walking and activities. As we arrive at your house, you get out
of your car and help me out as well. You take my hand and lead me to your door. You let me in
first and I feel the relaxing home feeling already. I turn around and say "Thanks so much for our
daa..." but before I can finish, you grab me around my body with one arm pinning my arms down
and cup my mouth closed with your free hand. "muoaufouaofuofauouo" is all I can muster as you
bring me into a bedroom.

You toss my onto a bed butt first. As I slam into the bed I glare up at you and say "oh no you dont.."
"What are you dooOooo..." before I could finish you turn me around onto my stomache and straddle
me. "Wes.noOooo..." this time im cut off with a quick gag around my mouth. I start to grab at it
but you quickly grab my wrists and pull them down and behind my back. You hold them together
tightly as i try and struggle agianst your grip. You pull out a soft leather strap and bind my wrists
together with it. The strap holds my wrists together tightly but not hurting me due to its softness.
"mouaiodfuoafoafuoauf mouf" as i murmur under my gag, then all sound goes away. You took two
soft earplugs and inserted it into both my ears. You follow up with a silk scarf over my eyes blindfold
ing me. "mouofuoafuouaouoau" i say under my gag. You unstraddle me, and move to my feet. You
cross my ankles and take another leather strap and bind my ankles together tightly. You do the same
with a longer peice a little above my knees, keeping my knees together. You forcefully bend me at
my knee and bind my ankles to my wrists tightly. You stand back admiring your work, you now have
me helplessly tied up, bind, deaf and mute. You straddle me from behind again, pressing your chest
against my feet and locking my legs between yours. When you first touch me i am startled as i cannot
see or hear you coming.....that is...scary. You reach down pinning my legs and feet between my butt
and your chest and you rest both hands on my hips. Again that first touch sent shivers down my
spine, "jodsfjaosifjosijkfajsdofijoafjoijkjof" i scream into the gag. You grin devilishly and begin to squeeze
my fleshy hips just torture me. I scream into my gag to no avail. Maybe you are just showing me how
helpless i am, this time its for torture just to show me my place. You only do it for about 10 sec,
because you dnt want to hurt me, just show me what its like to feel helplessness..I am almost in tears
already. You stand up and leave.

You come back after an extended amount of time, and I feel a pair of sissors starting to cut my skirt
from my knees up my butt. (dont you ever do this in real life, unless you plan on buying me the same
exact piece of clothing ^^.) You finish cutting and remove my skirt from my body. Leaving me in only
a thong, brownish skatershoes, ankle socks, and my top and bra. Again you straddle me and grab
my hips making me jump and scream into my gag. You tickle me this time for 20 sec... just for the
heck of it. You finish by cutting my thong off as well, leaving my butt naked. You carress the bottom
of my butt and around the sides of my butt, making me squrim. You straddle me again keeping me still
this time going for my feet. Very very slowy you take my right shoe and from the heel, you pull it towards
you to release my tender and sore foot from my shoe. As you take it off, i wiggle my foot in an attempt
to stop you..but you just smile at my predicament. You grab my left shoe, one hand on the heel, and
another on the toes. You slowly pull it towards you and and release my left foot from my protection.
Now you have a pair of small, tender, and very sensitive pair of feet at your disposal. You begin by
caressing the tops of my feet and along the sides, moving to the soles and repeating. You do this over
my socks. You do this for awhile watching me squrim and giggle under my gag. Then you begin to tickle
harder over my socks. You scratch at my soles with your fingers, all 10 of them on both feet. I am
laughing and screaming into my gag and squriming all over the place. You see me wiggle my feet
perfusly, sometimes pointing my toes and other timers wiggling my toes and feet over each other foot.
You smile and you notice that you are already very aroused...and you notice i am too from the little
wet marks on the bed underneath my sex. You continue tickling my feet over my socks and all of a
sudden, you reach for my hips again pinching and pressing into my flesh. I scream louder into my gag
as you see me struggle hard against my bonds trying to wiggle away from you.

Finally you stop at my hips. You move back to my feet and scratch agian at the soles.. making me
wiggle and struggle against my bonds. You reach down and unbind the leather strap holding my
knees together. You open my legs and grab the tiny vibrator you left standing by on the side.
You wiz it on and stick it into my very wet sex. I jerk at the first touch as it surprises me. I moan
loudly into my gag and tense up. You close my legs leaving the vibrator pinned inside me. You
resume your position over me and begin tickling my feet again. You tickle them mercilessly from
heel to toe and even in between my toes. I squrim and scream into my gag. The vibrator wizzing the
whole time making me moan as well. I cannot decide which i want to do, moan or laugh. You
disorient me with these feelings and you surprise me more by changing from tickling my feet
to my hips and lower waist. All this tickling you do mercilessly. Almost teaching me a lession. You
grab and pinch, kneed and poke at my hips and waist. You scratch and poke at my feet. You do it
fast and randomly moving from spot to spot while i am forced to feel pleasure in between my legs.
I struggle hard against my bonds to try to stop you from tickling me. The pleasure in between my legs
is so immense and satisfying. But your tickling distracts me, tortures me. Every time i am about
to orgasim my mind moves back to the uncontrollable laughing and ticklish feelings you set upon me.
Keeping me in this half pleasure half torture state is destroying my sprit as i want to release my
juices. Finally i orgasim as you can see when i pull at my bonds one last time and collapse limp as
my breathing gets deeper. You stop tickling me and just start carressing my legs and feet. You see
that i am physically spent and tired. Now you'll untie me and fuck me till we both pass out.

But you dont untie me. Now you move to the rim of my right sock. You start caressing me below my ankle
where the rim of my sock meets my skin. You caress very sofly, very slowly, sometimes pricking
your finger underneath the rim and caressing the skin there. All i can do is moan lightly and wiggle
my feet and toes. I didnt expect you to continue after all this. The vibrator still buzzing down where
my sex is, now very very wet and sensitive. You play w/ my ankle and sock for a little while longer
then decide to very slowly prick the rim and slowy remove my right sock from my foot. As the last bit
of sock leaves my toes, i point them and wiggle my toes, showing off my pretty pedicured toes. You
smile at that sight, almost like im teasing you, so you tease me back. You run one single finger down
my now bare foot, from my heel down to my toes. I jerk at the new sensation and i plead underneath
my gag. You cant hear what im saying of course and you smile again. You caress the bottom of my
right foot again, with 4 or 5 fingers now, from my heel down to my toes. You do it very sofly and slowly,
just once more. Just to see me jerk and wiggle my foot, and struggle against my bonds at such a
tiny little touch. This arouses you even more, seeing my pretty feet and being in so much control. Being
able to move me and make me squrim,scream,jerk, all by a soft touch on a very ticklish place. With
that thought, you put a finger into the rim of my left sock and slowly pull off my sock. Again, as the last
bit of sock leaves my toes, i wiggle and point my toes showing off the other pair of pedicured toes.
Thinking im a big tease with my toes, you quickly tickle the bottoms of both my feet softly , scratching
at my soles making me squirm and giggle against my bonds. You do this for a short 5 sec or so, just
to see me squrim. I am soon getting aroused agian , as the vibrator continues to buzz my sex.
You take my toes and pull them down, stretching my feet and arching my foot. You bring your mouth
down to my feet and kiss the balls of my feet. I sigh in relief as i feel your mouth on my feet. That soon
ends as you take your teeth and start to rake them down my right foot. You rake at the balls of my foot
as well as the middle sole of my foot. This sends me to another state of screaming. However, you cant
hear much of it as the gag does its job. I shake my head in disagreement and struggle, but you continue.
You do that to my left foot as well and finally stop. I catch my breath and breathe a sigh of relief. Finally
you take my toes into your mouth and you lick and suck my toes. Wiggling your tounge between my big
toe and 2nd toe, whirling about tickling the hell out of me. At the same time, you just continue to lightly
caress the bottoms,sides and tops of my other foot. You even begin to lick my other toes, sucking each
one, using your teeth to scratch lightly at my toes. You start to lick the bottom of my feet and go back
to sucking and licking my toes. Again all the same time you'll lighty, so very lightly caress the sides,
bottoms and tops of my feet. You keep this up, this licking and tickling until i orgasim agian.... and again
and again. I orgasim one last time and finally pass out.

You realize that i have when i go limp and no longer respond to the light tickling and vibrator. You
unbind my wrists from my ankles and bring my legs down. You open up my legs and pull out the
vibrator now soaked in my sex juices. You take it close to your lips and lick just a little bit of it,
knowing you conqured me. You put it to the side. You unbind
my wrists and rub them lightly for me. You move down and unbind my ankles and rub my ankles lightly
as well. You kiss the bottoms of both my feet one last time before slipping on my little white ankle socks
back on. You turn me over onto my back and proceed to take my top off. After that, you take my bra off too.
You also take the earplugs from my ears and toss them to the side. You leave me gagged and blindfolded.
You center me in the bed and stretch my arms over my head. You take a nice soft silk scarf and bind
my wrists together, then to the top of the bed. You move down to my legs and pull me down, stretching my
body down and my arms tight. you take each ankle and secure it w/ silk scarves spread onto a wooden
plank. You then secure the plank down onto the bed, thus spreading my legs and having them tied down
to the bed at the same time. You stand back and admire your work, completely naked except for ankle
socks, blindfolded and gagged. All for your play again. What will you do now?

to be continued (either by me or you )

-ally.

That was very nice, Ally. Thank you. It combined my favorite things. Tickling, foot worship, and sexual arousal. I think you should continue it, as it is your idea and personal feeling, so go for it, and see where it goes. Looking forward to more soon!

Mitch

i agree it was very good and i would love for you to write a second part

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back