• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King Og Queens - Leah Remini

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
King Of Queens - Leah Remini

Yaaaahh, looks like I get to be the first one to post about this scene! There was a good tickle scene on the newest episode of "King Of Queens." Leah Remini's character was getting a deep muscle tissue massage by her trainer at the gymn. He was rubbing her lower back, just above her butt. Suddenly she jumps a little, let's out an "ohhhh," and says "don't do that, it tickles..." Then she laughs and turns around and slaps at his hands.

Hey, what ticklephile wouldn't enjoy seeing Leah Remini get tickled? That's the third time that I've seen her get tickled on that show. In the words of the Big Bopper "ooooohhhhhh, baby, that'sa what I like....yeeeeaaaaahhh!!!

Last edited:
Oh baby that's a what I liiiiike!

A wiggling walk and a giggling talk!

Hey! What's the second scene she got tickled in? I remember when they're in bed together at the end of an episode, what's the 2nd though?

Thanks for the info, BBE! I'd love to see Leah Remini get tickled once, let alone three times! I wonder if someone on that show (producers, writers, etc.) is one of us? :D

nontkl said:
Oh baby that's a what I liiiiike!

A wiggling walk and a giggling talk!

Hey! What's the second scene she got tickled in? I remember when they're in bed together at the end of an episode, what's the 2nd though?

Yes, you're right, that was the first scene. Doug tickled Carrie while they were in bed togther at the very end of an older episode.

The second scene was last season during a flashback episode, where Doug had a moustache. They were checking out houses to buy and flirting around as young couples do. Doug started kissing Carrie all around her neck. She laughed and said "that tickles..." Then Doug said "ok, here's some more.." then he gently tackled her and they rolled around while Carrie laughed.

Those are the only three I've seen. If anyone knows of others, I'm sure we'd like to hear about it. Leah Remini also said during an interview that she likes it when her husband "gives me tickles...."

So it looks to me like she's fond of tickling on some level.

Sorry about the "King Og Queens" typo. That's how Vikings refer to the show :blaugh:

AHH. I have been waiting to see her get tickled. What were the other two episodes and where did she get tickled?

Sorry you missed it. Well, there's always the rerun. The first time she got tickled was on her sides/ribs. The second time it was on her neck/face. The most recent time she got tickled around her lower back.

Hey, it's nice to see the writers of KOQs adding so many scenes with Leah getting tickled! She has to be high on most people's lists.

It's amazing that Friends was on 10 years, with three gorgeous female leads, and had practically no tickle scenes involving them. Those writers really blew it :ranty: :D

BigBrownEyes said:
It's amazing that Friends was on 10 years, with three gorgeous female leads, and had practically no tickle scenes involving them. Those writers really blew it :ranty: :D

Not only that, but the show sucks, well, to me it does. :p Thanks for describing the scenes of Leah getting tickled. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back