• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True m/f: Halloween tickling memories

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Halloween 1992 I went to a dance club costume party dressed as the Grim Reaper. My costume included a large plastic sickle. A couple of the bar's attractive waitresses wore costumes that exposed their midriffs, so I used the sickle to tickle their sides and bellies.

As the sickle's handle was long, I did not have to be close to tickle the waitresses. That really helped with the first girl I got, as I tickled her right side from behind. The poor lass did not even see me :manicd: approaching her! She was not the most jovial of people to begin with, one reason I forgot her name. But she was young, attractive and, I learned, ticklish, because when my sickle tickled her bare flesh, she :shake: shook! The waitress turned, saw me, and said, "Don't do that." The grumpy gal did not smile or laugh, so the Grim Tickler moved on.

Another victim was a hot little number named Michele, also a college-age waitress. She was working at a bottled beer station. Michele saw me with my sickle, approaching her bare midriff, and smiled when she realized what I was about to do. I'm not sure how much I actually tickled Michele, but she was grinning as I ran my sickle about her side and belly.

Gotta attend another Halloween party some year. Anyone else have Halloween tickling memories to share?

Halloween 2000

Halloween 2000: I was on the way to a Halloween party when a neighbor came to see me before going trick or treating. She was dressed as a belly dancer, so of course I tickled her bare belly. I carried on for a minute and then she departed.

Later, at the party, I was sitting down on a bench and a young lady sat down next to me depressed. She laid down on top of my lap and stretched herself out. I wanted to get up, but she decided to just lie there in her misery. I tried to push her off, but she wouldn't. So, I decided to roll up her sweatshirt and give her tummy a little tickle. She giggled lightly, but I wasn't through. I ran my fingers all over her ticklish belly! She couldn't contain herself! After about 2 minutes, she cried UNCLE!! and ran off. :bouncybou I did get her one more time as she was leaving. She stopped to stare me down (most likely for our previous encounter) and I quickly slid my hands under her sweatshirt and tickled her again!!!

Last edited:
i went to this party and participated in a little haunted house they had. Well this one girl, she was a year older then me she decided to dress up like jesse from team rocket (pokemon). If any of you have watched the show jesse runs around in a uniform that shows all of her bare midriff. We had this little table and a whole in it so it looked like her head was on a dinner plate and she decided to do that, i was doing something else but decided to be the person to remove the cover. She had to kneel down, and it was pretty dark so i decided to have some fun. Oh yeah her head is basically stuck in there and cant really get it out without help. So every once in a while i would pick up the table cloth and run my fingers up and down her sides, and pinch and poke her. Sadly this was in the early days when my technique wasnt so great lol, so now when i think back to it i think of how much more fun it could of been....damn it, i wish i could go back to that day.

We had a party my senior year in college which coincided with my recently turning 21. I drank entirely too much...lol. But at the end of the evening I was in the back seat while a (sober) friend drove home two girls we knew to their school. I spent the better part of the ride back tickling the girl in the seat next to me...probably more from the alocohol than anything else. I did find out after that night that she was exquistely ticklish...heh heh.

~ toyou

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back