• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 Story Requests

TK 81

TMF Expert
One for Charmed with all for girls (Piper, Paige, Phoebe and Billie) getting tickled and one Smallville story with Lois Lane getting tickled. Somebody please do these.

hmm i wouldnt mind taking a crack at it, im leaning towards the smallville story....what are your preferences on it, like who do you want her tickled by etc?

re:

As far as who tickles her, doesn't matter. I'm more in favor towards foot tickling and heavier the detail the better. That's all really.

How'd you guess? lol. But seriously, yes. I did. And not only does she look good in a bikini, but sweet merciful god, aquaman was more ripped than superman. (Not gay, that's just a fact I'm pointing out)

^^^well.....(once again not gay just pointing something out) he is suppose to be a swimmer, and swimmers are usualy more defined/ripped then most. Basically b/c they use more of their muscles in their entirety then say someone who lifted weights...although i dont think clark kent is doing that either lol. And yes jesus god, lois looked freaken hot as hell...o....m....g...... :yowzer:. Oh yea i was wondering why lana wasnt wearing one as well, i wouldnt mind seeing her in a bikini, blah but i guess you cant ask for that much in one episiod. :sowrong: Anyway...ill have to get an idea in my mind and wont actually be able to type it up till the weekend. Oh yeah, does it have to be another super person, b/c ive just seen enough of those stories but just wanted to ask? Im probably going to lean towards lana or chloe administering the tourture....but if i come up with something ill get mrs. kent to have alittle fun with their new house guest :happyfloa

re:

Doesn't have to be another super person. Mostly because those, tend to not get finished. Would prefer Lana or Chloe. Or better yet, Lois' sister Lucy. Either way

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back