• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CHOPPED LIVER Write-off!! SABLESWORD VS. INVISIBLE INK!!

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
The time has come for a little showdown between a few talented ticklers!

Sable's " A Ticklish Deception" VS. Invisible Ink's " A Babe in Toyland "

VOTE for your favorite story by writing the name of the author who's story you thought was better.

NEITHER of our feelings will be hurt! This is all in fun!!

Last edited:
Having followed this since Gigglebox 2.0 hit the forums, I have to say I'm impressed with both stories and the */f and */fm development being done in each respectively. On the whole though, I have to give it to Invisible Ink for his Babes in Toyland story, though it was a tough call.

Finally, I'd like to present something else: while the contest is between these two outstanding writers, I'm making my own (unofficial) entry into the contest in a secondary fashion to see how it stacks against these two (with one vote between the two perhaps and then a vote among the three of us?)

Well I just got done reading both stories. They both were wonderful reading and very creative. I would have to go with Invisible though. I have to admit I enjoyed the humor in Ink's story. Good job to both of you though.

i wont vote each has his own unique style. i do enjoy invisible inks humour. but both stories were great and quite creative.

isabeau

hmmmmmmmmmm

thinking ponderious tickle thoughts :))

its REALLY REALLY a tough choice...like apples and oranges ya know? Both of you have SUPER fun styles of writeing and descriptions...and if i had to vote...HONESTLY...i'm not wishy washy either....i'd have to vote BOTH!!! :) you are both truely talented in your own styles...visions...and type of tickleing :) all i have to say is PLEASE keep up the writeing :D and thank you SO MUCH for the bevy of new tickle machine stories *giggles*shivers*wiggles* ohhh myy :D

fun-creepy is my middle name!

Sablesword said:
Well. I have to say that this is a wonderfully creepy story. And the tone is light enough to make it fun-creepy instead of creepy-creepy.

It's a worthy competitor to my own story :bump:

You're a pretty cool guy man. You have the skills to keep them reading, and force your pretty victims into laughing fits! Keep pumping out that great stuff!

Making you laugh!

isabeau said:
i wont vote each has his own unique style. i do enjoy invisible inks humour. but both stories were great and quite creative.

isabeau

I respect the fact that you can't vote, although our feelings wouldn't be harmed in any way. I think you definately hit it on the head with the idea that both of these tales were very creative!

As for my humor, I'm glad I can keep you laughing while the poor heroine's in my twisted tales usually BEG me not to....

Thank U

Sultrybrunette said:
Well I just got done reading both stories. They both were wonderful reading and very creative. I would have to go with Invisible though. I have to admit I enjoyed the humor in Ink's story. Good job to both of you though.

Thanks for the vote Sultry! So I'm funny? Funny how? Like a clown I'm funny? How the f*&* am I funny?

* Quote from Goodfellas-

Pears and grapes...

pigtails said:
thinking ponderious tickle thoughts :))

its REALLY REALLY a tough choice...like apples and oranges ya know? Both of you have SUPER fun styles of writeing and descriptions...and if i had to vote...HONESTLY...i'm not wishy washy either....i'd have to vote BOTH!!! :) you are both truely talented in your own styles...visions...and type of tickleing :) all i have to say is PLEASE keep up the writeing :D and thank you SO MUCH for the bevy of new tickle machine stories *giggles*shivers*wiggles* ohhh myy :D

So, am I the apple or the orange? Thanks for your vote too by the way~!
I know you're a BIG fan of the tickling machine stories, and I did get your resquest for a personalized one. Right now, I'm sorta laying low though.

One vote

WraithTickler said:
Having followed this since Gigglebox 2.0 hit the forums, I have to say I'm impressed with both stories and the */f and */fm development being done in each respectively. On the whole though, I have to give it to Invisible Ink for his Babes in Toyland story, though it was a tough call.

Finally, I'd like to present something else: while the contest is between these two outstanding writers, I'm making my own (unofficial) entry into the contest in a secondary fashion to see how it stacks against these two (with one vote between the two perhaps and then a vote among the three of us?)

First of all, thank you for voting for my story. Secondly, I'd like to annouce that your story kicked ass and I loved it! Since I can't vote for myself, I'm going to have the other side of my personality do it...

" Uhh.. I liked The Beav...."

I guess my " better half " is a little light on the words....

Invisible Ink said:
I respect the fact that you can't vote, although our feelings wouldn't be harmed in any way. I think you definately hit it on the head with the idea that both of these tales were very creative!

As for my humor, I'm glad I can keep you laughing while the poor heroine's in my twisted tales usually BEG me not to....

well if you put it that way you get my vote you should know that. you know how much i enjoy your stories. and your humour yes i laugh even though the poor heroine is begging her poor head off. keep up the great writing cant wait to read your halloweeny ones

isabeau :bunny:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back