• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Moses a Question...(if you dare)

Moses25

4th Level Orange Feather
In light of the vorpal bunnies, I was thinking what better person to put forth a question to other than Moses himself.

So ask away. You might be surprised by my divine inspired insight...

Cheers. :)

amk714 said:
What do you think of this article about you, Moses? :D

A Russian scientist has announced that one of the Old Testament's most monumental events — Moses' parting of the Red Sea — was due to stormy weather and a shallow reef rather than divine intervention.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040122-113947-8632r.htm
Russian scientists are usually drunk on Vodka.

Love, Moses. :)

In a Monty Python film, it was alleged that there were actually 15 commandments given to Moses at Mt. Sinai, on three tablets, but that you dropped one tablet and it broke. Any truth to that? :D

milagros317 said:
In a Monty Python film, it was alleged that there were actually 15 commandments given to Moses at Mt. Sinai, on three tablets, but that you dropped one tablet and it broke. Any truth to that? :D
There were actually 4 tablets, consisting of 20 commandments, but alas, I could only hold two. What you have now are commandents 1-5 and 15-20, inclusive.

Moses, do you actually believe in all ten of the Commandments? Religious and heathen minds want to know. :D

amk714 said:
Moses, do you actually believe in all ten of the Commandments? Religious and heathen minds want to know. :D
Honour thy mother and father is repulsive if you've had the misfortune to be under the care of a bad mother and/or father.

That one needs to go...

Why do hot dogs come in pakages of ten,but hot dog buns come in pakages of twelve? :eek:

Moses25 said:
Honour thy mother and father is repulsive if you've had the misfortune to be under the care of a bad mother and/or father.

That one needs to go...

Moses, you are indeed a wise man. :D

General Zod said:
Why do hot dogs come in pakages of ten,but hot dog buns come in pakages of twelve? :eek:

How dare you ask the great Moses such a silly question! :p But I'd like to know the answer, so thanks for asking it. :D

General Zod said:
God has a sense of humour.

*Question from the cute widdle vorpal bunnies*

Are there any bunnies mentioned in the old testament?

kurchatovium said:
*Question from the cute widdle vorpal bunnies*

Are there any bunnies mentioned in the old testament?
Bunnies are everywhere in the Old Testament. They're considered prophets and were given proper Christian names.

Hope this helps...

evilwomanhehe said:
Hi Moses:

Ok I dare.

Are you ticklish, Moses??

:xpulcy:

Thanks!

Victoria
Verrry ticklish, everywhere. And remember, it's better to give than receive.

Moses, have you ever considered shaving? Thanks. :D

Moses, are there infinitely pairs of prime numbers only two apart, such as 17 and 19?

Moses, what did you really think of Aaron? Inquiring minds would like to know :D

amk714 said:
Moses, have you ever considered shaving? Thanks. :D
I shave quite a bit actually. Just not my beard. :p

milagros317 said:
Moses, are there infinitely pairs of prime numbers only two apart, such as 17 and 19?
Mathematics does not really exist. But, for theoretical purposes, the answer to your question is yes.

Okay, let's finally get this settled, Moses. Where in fact were you when the lights went out?

leafstk said:
Moses, what did you really think of Aaron? Inquiring minds would like to know :D
Aaron made a fine High Priest, and although I was tempted to commit the sin of envy, I chose to rejoice in his happiness.

Izzat PC enuff fer ya?

A fine answer, Moses :D

Moses, what was the unedited version of what you really said when you smashed the commandment tablets? :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back