• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Basketball Thread

sockfound

TMF Poster
So who's excited about the upcoming NBA season? I'd like to know who's your team, and if you have any trade rumours.

My team is the Lakers, and they'd better win more games than they did last season! :mad: That's all I ask for now. :D

Thanks for answering. Wasn't too sure if anyone would. My team is the Raptors. I hope they don't do better than last year cause I want the two first round pics again.

My favorite is college basketball, Arkansas Razorbacks & SIU Salukis, my two almamaters.

NBA I've been from the Bulls to LA to the Pacers. Not very loyal, eh.

sockfound said:
Thanks for answering. Wasn't too sure if anyone would. My team is the Raptors. I hope they don't do better than last year cause I want the two first round pics again.

No problem, sockfound. I'm a sports fan in general, but the Lakers are one of my favorite teams. Kobe and Phil had better work together this time to turn around the team. The last season was a disgrace. :disgust:

blondie46 said:
NBA I've been from the Bulls to LA to the Pacers. Not very loyal, eh.

LA Lakers or LA Clippers, or both, blondie46? :p

Is the WNBA permitted in this thread? :D

Attachments

• Dydek4.jpg
    Dydek4.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15
The WNBA is basketball, so I'd say yes. And that's a great pic. :D Go Sparks! :D

The picture shows the shortest player on the NY Liberty, Becky Hammon at 5'6", attempting to guard the tallest player in the entire league, Margo Dydek at 7'2". :D

That's not a good idea. But Becky could steal the ball from Margo. :p

Thanks for that cool pic Mila! Just out of curiosity, do you kow how tall the second tallest person in the WNBA is?

I won't have much to do with this thread.... namely because the Raptors suck! :scared:

My team is the Knicks and so far I haven't had much to cheer about the last couple of seasons namely because of salary cap issues. I recently went to a Knicks/Nets preseason game, and I have to admit, I am excited about some of the offseason pick ups they made.

Why would you say that about the Raptors? They won't suck this year, they just won't be very good. Even though I hate the Knicks, I do like what they've picked up in the off season. amk714, did you hear that Jordan is secretly working out with the Lakers? The big RUMOUR is that he'll join the team mid way into the season.

sockfound said:
Thanks for that cool pic Mila! Just out of curiosity, do you kow how tall the second tallest person in the WNBA is?

I believe the next 4 after Margo are:

Katie Feenstra at 6'8", Maria Stepanova at 6'8", Chantelle Anderson at 6'7", and Kara Braxton at 6'7".

The tallest player on the NY Liberty is Elena Baranova at 6'5".

blondie46 said:
hehe, sorry the Lakers.

Don't be sorry, blondie46. That's why I asked. The Lakers should be the only team in Los Angeles. The Clippers suck! Well, most of the time. Last season, they actually were slightly better than the Lakers. :D

Very interesting stats there, mila. So who are the shortest WNBA players? :D

I can't wait! This Wed. the Lakers play the Nuggets in Denver in their first reg. season game. :D

Caron Butler signs 5 year extention with Wizards.

Great move by Washington! I still can't believe they got him for Kwame Brown.

I agree, sockfound. Kwame Brown had better perform for the Lakers, otherwise the deal will be a terrible one. :illogical

I'm actually rooting for the lakers myself, although I'm also a rockets fan.

lakers have looked solid int he preseason IMO...should be an interesting season!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back