• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pool of Renewal (Machine/f)

WraithTickler

TMF Expert
First off, a bit of introduction:

I was browsing the story section a while back when I found Sablesword's Gigglebox 2.0, which, as far as stories go, was wonderful. I read it, loved it, and passed the "Chopped Liver" write off part without a glance (though I did go back to read the original Gigglebox, to which I give Ink props). Eventually I saw Sablesword's entry and enjoyed it as well, then saw the thread for Invisible Inks entry. Before I could read it was distracted by something else, and in that period, inspiration hit for an original machine tickling story of my own. I sat down, started writing, nonstop, and finished this in about two hours. I'd consider it my own unofficial entry into the contest in a fashion, but it might be a bit unsporting to make a sudden entry at the last minute. Regardless, to my fellow TMFers- enjoy the following and please leave any feed back or constructive criticism.

The Pool of Renewal

By WraithTickler

Sonya Delvaze smirked as she lowered her still smoking blaster, listening to the soft crunch as her guide hit the metal floor of the ancient ruins. "So long, old fool," she bid her former accomplice. "Next time, chose a better client." She did not even stop to retrieve the credits she tossed the old man. Who cared about mere credits when there was a greater prize up ahead, something that people have sought since the dawn of time. Soon, Queen Delvaze of the Delvazian Empire would be immortal. Then let those rebellious fools and do-gooders from the alliance of free systems try and thwart her plans. She would crush them right beneath her sandaled heel.

With a cold laugh as hard as her heart, the crimson haired beauty strutted down the pathway, further into the most (in)famous and long lost ruins of the Space Age: The Temple of Immortality from the long vanished Kalligos civilization. Sonya, even with her own mighty empire and all her fleets, systems, and planets of slaves knew her one limitation. She was still human, still mortal. But the Kalligos, precursors to the galaxy's modern inhabitants uncovered the secret of youth and rose to great power.

Then, as fast as they rose, they vanished without a trace, leaving only myths and legends. Some spoke of a plague, others a terrible curse. The general agreement was that the tools that gave them immortality turned against them, and sundered their civilization to the core. Stricken, its chattel fled into the cosmos. Sonya was not warned away by such petty ghost stories. She knew the Kalligos to be real, and while her prize might not be in this galaxy any more, it was too delicious to pass up. She devoted her empire to this task, even discarding what seemed like crucial worlds to the alliance with the same regard she held for her used up pleasure slaves.

"And now, Delvaze the Immortal's reign will begin," she purred, noting the over arching supports in this chamber. Mixed with steel and stone and lit with faintly glowing and intricately carved panels along the walls, she knew this to be the Temple. It had to be. It had all the classical signs of Kalligos architecture, and to her glee, it looked untouched by age. If that was the case, then the secret would still be here as well.

She finally reached a great metallic dome, stretching as far as the eye could see, all enclosed under the Temple's vast underbelly. As she slowly walked along the path to it, lights sprung to life once more for the first time in eons. At the end was a great dark metal door. Sonya knew what to do. Placing her finger out, she traced the symbol of Kalligosian royalty into the gray obelisk, leaving behind a glowing trail from where her finger passed. The door flared up then went dim. Sonya bit her lip. She killed her guide too soon it seemed. Still, the prize would only have one claimant, and that would be her.

As she was about to curse, the door moved open, revealing a dimly lit passageway along a narrow catwalk, hanging over some unimaginable void. Overhead, a soft, almost feminine metallic voice spoke aloud. "Welcome to the Kalligosian Hall of Rejuvenation, Citizen. Please follow the path down to the Pool of Renewal and await instructions." With a wicked laugh, Sonya followed the catwalk, her steely green eyes glinting with undisguised greed.

The end of the path led to a small dais, probably not than twenty meters in diameter. Wondering what was next, Sonya stepped onto it, impatient and eager proceed. To her amazement, the dais opened up, revealing a silvery pool about ten meters in diameter.

"Please disrobe and enter the Pool of Renewal," the voice urged again. Undoing a soft, silken cord and with a toss of her shoulders, Sonya discarded her royal gown. Plucking off her diamond earrings and tiara, she set them down, and finally, slipped her soft feet out of her sandals, gently wriggling her red painted toes.

She could see herself in the pool. She stood at five ten, and with the face of a twenty-five year old, Sonya could not believe she was really almost forty. Her life extension treatments could only do so much, but here and there, signs of her age crept through. She drew her voluminous red lips back in a snarl at that thought. She looked at her clean shaven, otherwise hairless form from the neck down, perfectly shaped with her large ample breasts. Her personal slaves, both male and female, admired her for her well endowed body; they always told her that and she never tired of hearing it. She give another wicked laugh. Soon she would be immortal, and even they would be more disposable than ever.

Slowly, Sonya lowered herself into the pool, unsure what to expect. It was like a soft pudding, stored at room temperature, neither hot nor cold. Thicker than water, she could float in it, yet she somehow knew she could breath in it. She wondered how the pool worked.

"Initiating Nanomachines... please specify name and desire..." came the machines overhead.

Sonya's eyes widened in a smile. Nanotech: tiny, molecule size machines. This gray goo could rebuild her cell by cell. That was how the Kalligos Civilization endured! She wondered what else it could do...

"Pool," she ordered, "Make me young again! Make me immortal!"

The computer audible buzzed and clicked. Slowly, she felt herself sinking into the gray, the computer's voice now buzzing inside her head. "Process of cellular renewal beginning. It will take 15 hours to complete.... Please relax..."

Sonya groaned. Fifteen hours?! Mastering herself, she laid back and floated in the nano-pool, letting it do its work, drifting in an unfeeling, dark void. She breathed calmly, the pool constructing itself so as to allow access to oxygen from above.

"Do you have any requests to pass the time?" The pool asked after some minutes elapsed. "We offer visual and aural stimulation, as well as other somatic ones to keep you occupied."

Sonya smirked. Physical... eh? "Pool, pleasure me like a woman should be pleasured," she ordered it, spreading her legs apart. She let out a gasp as the nanomachines, taking a more solid and dense form, folded themselves in a coiled fashion, wrapping around her clit. The precision surpassed her own toys and her own slaves. Rhythmically, it pulsed, acting in tune with her other bodily signals. The play was exquisite and she could feel her nipples hardening and soon being engulfed as well. She began to moan softly as the machine did its job.

It was bliss. For a moment she did not care if she never left this pool again, and being used to talking to herself while alone, even said as such. The warmth between her legs spread upwards and around her groin, making her head swim. She started to moan and cry out. She was going to cum...

Then a faint sensation clipped her body. Her eyes opened wide and she giggled involuntarily. "Initiating phase two of the renewal process..." the computer stated. "Refreshing epidermal layers..." She shuddered. The tingling, soft at first, turned into a tingling, then finally, a light, almost unidentifiable tickle that hit everywhere. It began to distract her from her pleasure.

"Ooooh ooooohhhh...." she moaned, breathing rapidly.... "That... that feels soooo goood... Gah! eheeeeee... Ohh that ticklesss," she giggled, reacting to the sudden change in sensation. "Oohh tickling me... Heeeheee...Oohhh... Oooh..." she called to the pulses on her nipples and clitoris, "Don't stop... ever! heehee Hey...." she called again as the tickling picked up.

Somewhere though in the AI's depths, the wheels began to turn as that last audible command reached it.

Sonya did climax eventually, and it was the best of her life up until that point. She let out a loud scream and almost passed out from the shock to her system.

For a long time after all was calm. She breathed normally, almost as if lost in a trance. Sleep overtook her.

When she awoke, she found her head sticking above the pool's surface. "Process complete. Citizen will need follow up treatments in 100 years time for your condition to last." Sonya grinned, ready to leave and resume her conquest. Visiting once ever century shouldn't be too bad. "Initiating second request," the AI buzzed.

Sonya felt a pang of anxiety. "What request?" she demanded. "I only asked to be made immortal...."

She tried to lift her arms, but to her surprise her wrists felt tethered by something under the gray opaque fluid, something that pulled her arms out to the side. She tried kicking, but again to no avail. Her ankles were caught in the same trap, and she could feel herself turned eagle under the surface. She wriggled her hips and waist nothing. She could only float there and breath, wondering what was going to happen now. The nanomachines were holding her immobile. Why?

It came as a creeping sensation, like a soft caterpillar snaking around her waist, crawling up her belly. It was as if tiny, tiny microscopic hands were poking at her, scraping along her skin, agitating every bit of skin it passed over. It was irritating, forcing her to clench her teeth to hold in the laughter. Damnable! She tried sucking in her belly, but the crawling sensation did not relent.

"C..computer... I order you to let me go...." she demanded, giggling. "Pool! Do as I say! Hee heee stop that!"

"Error... Error..." came the voice. "Orders do not computer... proceeding with initial set... Tickle and pleasure subject... do not let her leave pool..."

Sonya's eyes grew wide. Oh no! It couldn't have! She would be stuck here until she passed out or worse! She started to swear, laughing now. The tickling sensation crept up into her belly button. It felt as if tiny brushes were being run over her stomach and sides, over and over and over- constantly rolling over the skin... never relenting.

"Ha Ha Ha HAaaa Haee HeeeehEHEHEeeee! HahaAhahaaaa! C..computer... stop! I demand you! Let... eHahaaa meeEEEE! hehHEEEEheee! Go!"

Sonya shook and thrashed her head, shaking it. "I can't stand it!" she moaned, as the tickling grew worse. She began to gasp and squeal. Her stomach would not be left alone. Her naval... her naval was twitching and throbbing by now, so even the faintest of touches set out laughs.

Finally, after what must have been an hour or more, it stopped. Sonya's head sagged. Was it over? Had the computer relented?

Alas for her, no.

Something that felt like stubby hands with dozens of tiny fingers prodded her ribs, vibrating as they did. Sonya screamed, her mouth wide open. She heaved and twisted, trying to loosen their grip over her. It did not. It seemed to aggravate them even more, causing them to attack her ticklish flesh with even greater tenacity. At first it was simply up and down the ribs, but then it changed to spider tickling, random and beyond her ability to trace. She was laughing at the fading sensations, even as the hands found a new spot to torment. Sonya shrieked as those stubs began to massage her breasts, squeezing and pulling, yet avoiding her still hard nipples. It was maddening.

The focus of the tickling moved up. It was methodical and patient, trying each area, isolating the most ticklish spots it could find. It was an uncaring machine, as cold and calculating as the prisoner it held in thrall. It followed its orders without question, and beyond receiving those orders now, it ignored Sonya's commands as she pulled wildly on the bits of floating nanos that shackled her wrists and held her in place, and began to wind, serpent like, down her arms. Sonya's laughter grew louder and more panicky, knowing what would happen when her armpits were reached.

"Please...haa haa haaa... I beg of you..." she cried, her eyes closed, mouth still fixed open with laughter. "My empire! My slaves, my fleets.... I can't HahaahaaaAAAAHAHAHAA!!" she squealed as her forearms were reached. "Anything... just let me go.... Haa hahahaha hooo ooh oohahaHAahahahaHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

When it reached her armpits, it was worse than anything yet. What felt like tiny, vibrating bristles circled around them, zeroing in on the soft center. Sonya howled and pulled down with all her might, but millimeter by millimeter, the tickling brushes dragged their way inward. Upon reaching center, it appeared to Sonya they let up, letting her go. She tossed her head, flinging aside her ragged, sweat soaked hair, trying her best to turn her grin into a scowl.

"Thank the maker," she muttered, still trying to free herself. She would have to be more careful on her next visit...

The bristles returned without warning, covering her whole armpit this time. Sonya could not believe it. Her nerves must have been in overload. It had to have been more than her brain could handle. Her reaction was beyond reason now, leaving her with little recollection of her screams and howls. How much time had passed before it halted? Hours? Days? Hunger and fatigue did not bother her in the least, which under other circumstances she would have regarded as a blessing.

She felt a pull and slowly, she, with a last cry to the open air of the dome above, was dragged under.

"I can't see!" she wailed. The lack of her sight made her afraid. It made the torments all the more alien and strange. Were they torments though? As a glowing light lit the small box of silver that contained her head, she admitted she never felt better... If only if had stuck with pleasuring her and yet...

Her body felt fit and active, doubtlessly from the treatment, but something else, some strange chemistry in the back of her mind brewed, associating the tickling, even as the worst of torments, with pleasure. She could not understand it at all. It defied reason. The nanos before her eyes congealed, turning into something that looked like glass. Sonya strained her eyes, wondering what she would see.

In a bitter, almost ironic twist of fate and horror, it turned into a mirror. For one who spent hours contemplating herself before a mirror, admiring her beauty, it was a slap in the face. She looked ragged and sweaty, her face almost pink from the laughter. Yet again, her eyes spoke something else.

"What the deuce?" she whispered, unable to turn her head away, contemplating herself now.

Then out of the gray walls, what looked like tiny feathers appeared. Her green eyes darted about, watching them as they hovered around her face. They lightly stroked the tip of her nose, causing her to scrunch her face, generating an itch that she could not scratch. The feathers traveled around the walls, twirling in, and behind her ear, pouring out a light, silvery laughter from the queen. She watched them vanish back into the wall, and thought them done.

Not so. Her spine and neck felt the prickling as the feather strokes continued. Sonya tried shaking her head, but like the rest of her, it was held fast. Downward it traveled, along the spine, and resting in the small of her back, sending shivers and goosebumps up. Sonya endured this, giggling and laughing. She had worse. Then it reached her buttocks. She danced and jumped as what felt like hundreds of tiny pincers nipped at her bottom, giving a squeeze, a vibrating twist, and then let go just as fast. For over twenty minutes it lingered there, then drifted down her thighs, squeezing her muscles, lingering behind her knees, down her calves, and towards her feet.

Sonya knew it was coming and dreaded this the worst. She remembered what seemed a life time ago in her palace, sitting on her thrown, while a young lass with blond hair and sad blue eyes tended to her soft feet, rubbing away the callouses and trimming and painting her nails. Sonya grimaced as the job went on, knowing it would tickle. Eventually that slave learned her queen's secret and one day flat out tickled her, tucking her ankles under her armpits and then dug into the soles with her nails. Sonya laughed and fell off her throne, reduced to begging like a child. For the record, she had that slave executed, though in secret, she transferred her to the pleasure wing, and allowed her to continue her treatments there, away from prying eyes and courtiers... Until her homeworld instigated a rebellion against her and even she became a liability. For some reason, as the machine descended on her feet, those eyes came back to her. In the depths of her twisted mind, Sonya realized that perhaps this was penance for her crimes. Still, she did not relent, or repent, and vowed to escape and rule the galaxy.

Her feet could not move. She felt pressure as what were invisible hands pulled back and spread her toes. Even the comfort of wriggling was denied. She could only stare in horror at herself in the mirror as the worst tickling yet descended on her.

It was light at first, teasing, running up the soles from heel to toes, then flicking across each toe one by one. Sonya laughed each time, unable to endure it. The strokes became faster, harder, and more frenzied, often blurring into each other. The delicious ticklish sensation seemed to ripple through her cream colored soles, sending the nerves afire. Sonya was beyond coherent laughter in five minutes. Around the heel, down the arches and instep, circling the ball of the foot, then across, up, down the toes.... All at once, nonstop... How could anyone stand it?

When it switched from "nails" to what felt like vibrating brushes, Sonya lost it entirely. Her screams shook the box, her thrashing threatened to tear the muscles in her bound body. Long, animal cries and pleas escaped her. Her mind was overthrown. Her face was a deep shape of red, then purple, and tears flowed down her cheeks. If she could have looked, her soft feet would have been a shiny pink.

"AAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!! OOHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! OHHHAHAHAAH MERCEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEYEEHEEEE!!!!! WAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Hours passed. It had to have been hours. Time was no longer an issue. She was beyond time, beyond space. Only the tickling of the nanites mattered. Her screams did not abate, turning silent after her voicebox gave out to hoarse whispers.

Finally, it all stopped. Her bonds did not loosen, but her breath and composure stable after a while. She wondered where the oxygen came from in this seemingly solid box, or why she never felt hungry. Her skin felt like it was about to crawl off her as a residual effect of the tickling she received. She wearily hung her head, only able to stare up into her own helpless green eyes. She saw that look on her prisoners many a time. She laughed then, just as she was being forced to laugh now. Oh, what a cruel twist of fate...

More sounds reached her ears. She cocked her head to the side as best she could. Warmth spread over her as a familiar and long absent sensation reached her crotch. The nanites, tired of tickling her, returned to give her the pleasure she wanted. A grin of satisfaction beyond anything she ever gave before reached her trembling lips as her clit was wrapped around her once more and slowly stimulated. The same warm care enveloped her nipples, teasing them rock hard, stretching to cover every inch of pink flesh. Once more, it was bliss, her own private nirvana.

Then the unexpected happen. She felt something solid and yet soft in texture pushing at the lips of her privates, forcing its way into her vagina. It was phallic shaped at first and well defined sending out even louder moans from her. The awareness it was growing bigger reached her as her cervix was being pushed open, sending out pin pricks of pain amid the pleasure. It grew, beyond a recognizable shape, filling her entirely.

"Oooooh OooooohhhhhhAaaaaAAAAA," she moaned, unsure how to respond. "Tooo much...." Was it? It began to vibrate- slowly at first, then faster and faster. Sonya's body felt as it was electrified. The pressure! The pleasure! Oh! Great galaxy above! OOOOOOH!"

Sonya moaned deeper as the same pressure built around her bottom, forcing its way in there, filling her with its hardening, solid mass, then vibrating in sync. Everything was moving, hot, fluid. The kinetic nature of her pleasure was beyond anything any mortal could have experience and endured.

Her orgasm nearly blinded her, sending out black and colored spots. Her body trembled at its core, her mind nearly shutting down all functions save for those necessary to savor this rapture. Sonya in her spirit gave herself over to the pool... If all she had to endure was that hell of tickling for moments like this, then so be it! She cried out as the machines did not cease and wave after wave of orgasm hit, the sexual energy weaving in with her torments for an experience that Sonya would never forget.

The sensual menstruation continued. After her tenth, even Sonya's endurance was reached and she cried out for it to stop. After the twentieth, she hung limp, her body merely absorbing what her nerves told her were there. Finally, exhausted, she blacked out, even as the vibrating continued. She felt the nanites crawl over her head and swarm into her mouth, eyes, nose, and ears, engulfing her entirely. Once last voice reached her ears.

"Neural mapping underway.... Beginning reconstruction..."

When Sonya awoke she felt refreshed, yet... something was different. She was still in her tiny bonds, encased in the silvery liquid of nanomachines and facing her own reflection. Her head was covered entirely, leaving only her smooth face staring out of a silver wall at the mirror. She swore she could feel each and every last nano holding her. Her mind swam with memories of her previous ecstasy, as if she was in some dream. She felt it touching her everywhere

Once more, to her horror (pleasure?) the tickling started up again, much like in the same manner it had before. To her delight, she felt as filled as ever and once more her crotch started vibrating, sending out waves and waves of pleasure.

Yet the tickling, now spreading all over in the most insidious way met it nerve for nerve. Brushes, scratches, pokes, and pin pricks engulfed her whole body outside and in. Sonya's moans turned to screams and back, mixing between the two. The tickling on her stomach, ribs, pits, limbs... behind her face, down her back... and her feet to every last square millimeter were being simulated, even as the pressure and vibrations rocked her privates. Sonya couldn't understand it at all. The orgasm built and built and when she finally came, it was beyond even her previous one, cutting through her mind like a hot knife through butter. Yet trailing it was the tickling.

The orgasm endured, never ceasing, rolling in intensity like waves. It ceased to be an event and became a state of being amid the tickling. Deep down, where her rational mind was help prisoner, subject to the animal passions that consumed her being, she realized what happened. The neural mapping altered her. It made her a creature of the senses, making her more prone to its care and torture. Her orgasm, the orgasm, and the tickling would reach heights beyond anything possible. It was hell and heaven in one package, eroding her mind away. She loved it... she hated it...

As she began to sink further into her delirious state of screams and moans, something else began to reach her ears. She knew she was sinking into the depths of the pool some unknown number of meters down... but what was that noise...

Trying to screen out her own cries, she listened with her last ounce of will.

It was screams, just like hers.

The dialect in their voice was ancient Kalligosian.

It was the moans and screams of a people that vanished over a thousand years ago.

One by one, the rapture of the pool claimed them all sooner or later, subjecting them, immortals all, to endless tortures of tickling in its depths. The tickles burned at the skin, setting it afire and running the nerves red, right into the brain. Yet, they stimulated, mixing with the sensations of sexual power, giving paradise, fracturing the desires of mind and body. The nanites, even as they worked on her senses, kept her young, healthy, and alive. They would for all time.

Sonya, along with her countless cellmates in the pool that the tickling and teasing would never stop. Time was truly alien now. With one loud last teary wail in realization of her fate, she sunk into the depths of the pool, never to be seen again.

The nanomachines in the Pool would endure as long as the barren rock of the Kalligos' Temple received the light of its brightly burning sun, transmitting its solar energy downwards, heating the planet and allowing them to reproduce and continue their work for the next eight billion or so years... give or take a decade or two.

nice story i don't usually like machine stories but this was well worth reading

this story was absolutely unique. took you two hours to write it? wow im impressed its great such descriptions such creativity. i hate repeating myself but wow this idea was totally unique as far as i know. where did you come up with the idea of a pool? with little machine like things? sighs the imagination of various writers on this forum overwhelms me. keep up the great writing and hope to read more someday

isabeau :bunny: <<<<----

Ahhh, Nanotech...

Gotta love it. Thanks for a great story and Happy Tickling!

OMG Now THIS is what I am talking about! What a great story. Very well written. I love the hidden meaning behind the story. Very imaginative.

I'm taking a dip here!

What a great story! I loved the detail involved here! You are a gifted writer, and are more then a worthy opponent for us. Who knows, maybe I'll be up against you in the next Chopped liver write off!

First off a correction- It was TickleMantis that did the Gigglebox story (sorry about that).

Second, thanks for the positive responses one and all. The idea of doing a machine tickle story didn't really hit me until recently, but I've read quite a few sci fi novels and videogames dealing with nanotech as a basis for the story. The idea of turning something that has almost infinite applicability into a story suddenly seemed like a good idea, and giving the tickling of a life to a character that deserved it also seemed appropriate.

I'll try and work on other stuff including my fantasy tickling series when I can, though writing consistantly can be hard to do.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back