• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

punishment request

foot fun

Once again I find myself in trouble and having to declare my punishment...

I believe that the only just thing is for me to be tickled on my feet with
the blue feather, with a concentration inbetween the toes and the neck. I
will be dressed accordingly in black lingerie, which is only fitting for
someone with my evil tendencies. During this time I will be frustrated that
I am so ticklish and that I have no control over the situation. Further, I
will slowly be overwhelmed by the tickling sensation until I am brought to
tears. This is not meant as a complaint as I obviously deserve such
torture. Once I have been properly reprimended for my insensitive actions
then at your discretion perhaps you will sooth my soul by stroking me and
eventually, making love to me and bringing ultimate joy to me.

ShadowTklr said:
er...what??? :confused:

i couldnt have said it better myself lol sorry was this meant to be a story?

isabeau

It is a copy of an email from my wife to me when she got herself in trouble. She knew she was to be punished, and part of her punishment was to write to me and tell me how I should do it. She is very ticklish and it is a love hate kind of thing for her. Also the neck, as she calls it, is the part of her foot where her big to meets the ball of her foot.

You guys are sometimes quite rough on people writing stories.

I guess I should just realize that most of you just dont have a beautiful woman to share your fantasies with.

For this same reason I seldom write about things like taking her to get pedicures, or any of our other daily tickle fun, and will probably never show any pictures of my extreamly beautiful wife or her baby soft sexy feet.

Bravo, ffutie, well said. Don't worry about any comments that seem negative, many of use really appreciate what you shared. I know I did.

uh my comment wasnt meant to be negative i was just confused thats all sorry if you took it that way. if you had explained i would have understood. i usually never post negative responses and if i offended you i am truly sorry. take care

isabeau

It is a copy of an email from my wife to me when she got herself in trouble. She knew she was to be punished, and part of her punishment was to write to me and tell me how I should do it. She is very ticklish and it is a love hate kind of thing for her. Also the neck, as she calls it, is the part of her foot where her big to meets the ball of her foot.

The begining post of the thread made much more sense after reading this paragraph. I think most people were just confused. If you would have posted this before the e-mail I think people would have gotten it more. Personally, I wasn't sure if it was a story or a request for someone to write a story meeting those specifications. Thanks for clearing it up.

I really did think it was a poem, though. :dog: E-mail makes a lot more sense, though.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back