• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend part 1

Aachen1983

TMF Master
He there. Well, it finally happened. I tied up my girlfriend and tickled her. It was fun and she had a great time. I am going to post the true account of this soon, but first, some background info.
My girlfriend is 5'1, about 130lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes and size 5 feet. I kid you not, this is THE most ticklish person on the planet. Every part of her body is ticklish (which is actually annoying when I am trying to be sensual). I am not one of those tickle torture types, more of the sexual kind you know? Anyway, she is so ticklish that when I laid my face on her stomach/chest and started talikg, she started to laugh. It took me a minute to realize that my talking tickled her as I was talking into a rib. anyway, i will be posting the story in a day or so.

A day or so....

"anyway, i will be posting the story in a day or so."

:shake: :ranty: :sadcry: :confused: :ermm:

Ok, I'm alright now.... A day or so????????? :ranty:

Ok,ok, I'm really ok now,.....I think............a day or so?????..............

Just kidding. I'm looking forward to it! :cool:

awww hon was this the girlfriend that you dropped??? you can find another just as ticklish. anyway that was a great story.

isabeau

Holy Lord I forgot all about this thread! Yes, she is the girl I dropped like an old hat. Maybe I should post the story.... FINALLY! I suck! I spaced out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back