• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for anyone who gives a tin sh*t about my stories

munchausen

TMF Expert
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to ask those of you who like my stuff whether, should the desire and opportunity strike and I write another over the next few days, you would prefer I continue The Voyage Out series (which I plan on doing eventually anyway) or do another Journal of Hieronymous Meade, which deal with the same universe but not the same characters (like Annie's Tale, a somewhat more adult piece). Let me know, if you care, and thanks!

I've bumped the threads with the Voyage Out links and with Annie's Tale to refresh anyone's memory, but here are the links just in case:

Voyage Out Links to All Chapters: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=31375

Annie's Tale: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=51334

i must say that i for one give a s*** i just read annies tale and i loved it. an original concept to me. however i have not read your others yet but i will soon. i cant choose which since i'm not familiar with the voyage out series.

isabeau

yes, for the love of all things holy, keep going! Annie's tale was wonderful. the voyage out, im sad to say, i got very behind on after having missed some parts. but i loved what i read... i'd love to see more of annie's or the voyage so you keep writing 'em and i'll keep readin' 'em.

peace.

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks very much for the replies so far. I just realized that the title of the thread, which I meant to be self-effacing, might sound somehow bitter -- anyway, I hope not.

Sablesword, I appreciate your comments. I'm totally with you about the spacing thing, and it's something that seems to happen when I post from Word to the forum -- I lose the indents. Some day I'll have the initiative to go back and throw some spaces in there -- it is a pain to read all those pages of undifferentiated blocks of text.

As for the F/F thing, I understand where you're coming from, but I guess it's just a matter of taste. I like everything but M/M. F/F shows up more often in my work in part because people seem to like it, but more practically because there tend to be a lot more women than men in my stories. I'll keep this in mind, though, and I'll make sure to label clearly. There is a pretty good section of M/F embedded in the middle of Annie's Tale, by the way.

Again, thanks, everybody...

Tin? Whatcha been eatin'?

Munch, at the peril of appearing facetious, I'm sure I'd enjoy a laundry list composed by you! ("Her eyes soft with desire, she starched the shorts...") <br>Seriously (Seriously? After that?), Munch, you're one of the most skilled wordsmiths on this Forum. And THE VOYAGE OUT is one of the glories of tickle fiction. So, you can guess what I'm voting for... :)

Well all right

What can one say to such a ringing endorsement from one of the greatest writers on the forum - or, dare I say, in THE HISTORY OF HUMAN ENDEAVOR?!?

Maybe I'd better dial it back a little...

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. Looks like Leah and Company will be back again before I plumb the journals of Hieronymous Meade a second time.

On a side note, Mr. Lawrence, PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING SOON.

munchausen said:
What can one say to such a ringing endorsement from one of the greatest writers on the forum - or, dare I say, in THE HISTORY OF HUMAN ENDEAVOR?!?

Maybe I'd better dial it back a little...

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. Looks like Leah and Company will be back again before I plumb the journals of Hieronymous Meade a second time.

On a side note, Mr. Lawrence, PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING SOON.

yes please Mr. Lawrence. write some more please. you take such time with your writing and it shows and i thoroughly enjoy reading them

isabeau

Technically, I tend to give a platinum sh*t about your stories, but that's beside the point. I'd actually love to see some more of the Verneresse saga. I've always enjoyed those stories, from way back when I first saw them posted on one of the newsgroups. I was thrilled when I searched here a few months ago and found that more had been written. Just my two cents; I like your other series, too!

Hell Yeah!

I just finished reading Annie's Tale, and to tell you that that story kicks ass would be an incredible understatement. I've read countless stories on this forum and I have to say that story is quite possibly the best that I have read as of yet. Your word useage and depth in defining characters, settings, and environments are unparalleled. On top of all that, that's the first story I've read that included a foot job! I can't thank you enough for sharing such wonderful literature with all of us at the TMF. Happy Tickling, munchausen.

Wow!

Thanks so much, guys. I had almost forgotten about Verneresse, the first fantasy series I started and abandoned. I think when I posted it here it turned out to be a formatting nightmare, so most people probably just skipped it rather than wade through, but I appreciate the compliment. And Kirasao, thank you for your kind (and unmerited) praise. I know there are better writers than I of this kind of stuff out there -- I'd recommend TeeHee Lawrence, Strelnikov, and Shemthepenman, among others -- but it's nice to know people appreciate my humble efforts.

A blinding flash, a deafening report, a whiff of brimstone...

...and here I am. I vote for "Voyage Out" - it's been too long since the last episode.

Thanks for the plug, by the way. Actually, your stories have inspired me - I "borrowed" (i. e., ripped off) your nifty "tickle power" idea from VO and wrote "Galley Slave" and "Women in Black" around it.

And I agree with Sword - let the text in each paragraph wrap around, then double space and use New Para between paragraphs. Another technical tip - Open your story in Word, open the Post Story window, then Select All, Copy, Paste. Leave the story window open and go to Preview Post. As you find each typo etc. (trust me, there will always be a few) go back to the Word document and correct it. When you're finished, go back to Post Story and delete the entire text. Then Select All, Copy, Paste the corrected Word document and Submit Post.

Strelnikov

Sablesword said:
Speaking of stealing ideas, I just checked out your "Galley Slave" story - interesting, even if it is F/f. :p

I'll have to r/i/p/ o/f/f/ borrow that "tickle power" idea from munchausen and you for use in a story or three of my own. Although they'll be M/f or F/m, you bet :eek:

make it m/f i like those best. but heck who am i to say?

isabeau

what you just posted makes sense to me sable. they dont have to be real human lol but i would like the females to have some human qualities. and the idea of non human tickling devices is very appealing. just dont make them uh reptilian in nature if you catch my drift. WHICH MEANS NO SNAKES!!!! lol just kidding your stories are great and whatever you come up with i willl enjoy.

isabeau :triangle:

Sablesword said:
Hadn't been planning to use snakes. [thinks] Still don't plan to.

There are lizardman-like aliens in Melody-the-catgirl's universe, but they're background, or bit part at most. I hope you consider Melody (and her cousin Holly) to have enough human qualities?

Lets see, the other non-human people I've used so far are Zee Rasravnoval (the blue nymph from "The Gambling Stocks"), maybe the holographic fairy from "Tickle Juice" (if you want to count her - or the methane breathing creature operating her - as a "person"), and of course the various centaur ticklers, both male and female, from my centaur tickling stories.

In the story I'm currently working on, I have a couple of "ogrelings" (ogre/goblin hybrids - or orcs with a different name, depending on how you look at it). They're underlings of the (human) Grim Baron, and tickle the (human) female paladin captive.

I've also had some vague ideas for a long time now about a story where a cute female centaur (or centaur-like alien) gets tickled. Obviously this would feature upper-body tickling :D

But I haven't been sure about tackling it.

Huh. I'm rambling.
Munchausen, I hope you don't mind my hijacking your thread this way.

yes melody and her cousin holly have human enough qualities. a cute female centaur hmmm anyway i doubt that Munchausen minds your sort of hijacking his thread as it puts attention to his original question.
and btw i sent you a pm about your website but i'll tell you now i read some of the stories there and loved them. the gorean one and Taras stories. great writing also your drawings are cool

isabeau

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back