• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrong Number calls?

Kitten_Kat

TMF Expert
Now. This just popped into my brain, like most things do. Y'know when someone calls you thinking your someone else.... BUT YOUR NOT! Well, it has occurred to me that some people are determined to think that you are that person.

FOR EXAMPLE!

Me: Hello?
Person: Hi, is this Courtney?
Me: No, sorry.
Person: Well is she there?
Me: You have the wrong number.
Person: No I don't, I called *** *** ****. Thats her number.
Me: No, thats MY number.
Person: But, you aren't Courtney.
Me: No shit sherlock.
Person: But if your not Courtney, why are you at her house?

And thats when I hung up.

So, due to the fact I have nothing to do today but make up silly little threads, anyone else have a weird Wrong number call?

I just hang up on wrong number/person callers. If they call again I take my phone off the hook for a little while. :D

me, hello
person, hello is that jane
m no i think you have the wrong number
p oh so is jane there
m no you have the wrong number
p do you know where jane is
m no i don't
i hung up at this point

I actually had a woman leave a message saying that she was looking for he grand daughter who used to have this number and wanted to know if she still lived here... she sounded a little bit like a worried grandmother so I took her number off caller ID and told her that im sorry she doesnt live here but she should try calling information... The lady called me the next day just to let me know she found her! I never got her name and she never got mine!
Other then that, no wrong numbers! :)

I'm always polite when someone calls my number by mistake. But when they call right back, asking for the same person, then I usually say, "Why don't you ask the bartender to dial the number for you?"

My pet peeve is fuck-knuckles who call me at home and demand, "Who is this?"
I usually respond, "I'm the guy who lives here. Who in hell are you?"

or, if I'm feeling whimsical, "I don't know. I can't see you!" (Lifted that gag from Spanky MacFarland in an old Our Gang short.)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back