• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Yenny

afeath

This is a great link for all yenny fans. The link I gave you is just one of many mainstream Yenny getting tickled. Just use the drop down box. Especially good is the one titled Ticklish girl #1-5 (it's a pedicure scene).

http://www.drunkduck.com/Yenny/?i=117000

Great but...

I thought Dave was hooking up with a mainstream comic company. The same one that puts out 10th Muse, and Isis.

You can't have everything...

I was delighted to find a copy of Alias Comics' YENNY #1 at Jim Hanley's Universe in Manhattan this afternoon. The book is funny and richly colored: a nice mainstream print intro (and at 75 cents, a steal) for this Forum's favorite blue-haired loca. <br> N.B.: There is no tickling in this premiere ish. However, I think David Alvarez, or Ozzy--as he's known in these parts--is winking at his ticklephile fans by way of his cute front cover, which foregrounds Yenny's gloriously large feet--and THE SPOT! WE know what's special about that!<p>BTW, if you've never checked out David Alvarez's wacky work on DC's LOONEY TOONS comic, what a maroon! What a tara-ra-goon-di-ay! <br>He's in the new BUGS BUNNY graphic novel novel, too!<br>Maybe someday, if we're real good, Bugs'll meet Yenny--and we all know what a devilish twickster HE is! Hehhehheh!

Thanks for the link, afeath. Even though I've seen those comics before, I never tire of seeing Yenny get tickled! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back