• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midstates Way, Taunting Nights, and, a Dominant Return

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the center of the country. They took two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams. On the plane ride home, the issue of Mitch's switch tickling with Naomi, and his non dominant nature, became the subject of more good natured teasing from his teammates. By the time the plane landed in Nassau, Mitch was charged up, and angry. Naomi, as she always did, met him at the door, dressed in a short black see through nightie. "Hey there, roommate, so, what do we do first, you want to eat dinner, or fuck me?" Naomi said, kissing Mitch passionately. Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms, and, kissing her like there was no tomorrow, led her into the bedroom, where she clawed at his clothes, until they were both naked, and making out on the bed. "Nai, I need to ask you something" Mitch began. "Anything" Naomi said, breathlessly. "Okay, I mean, maybe we should make love first, and you probably need to have a good orgasm, because you havent had one in a while, but when that's over, can, I like, dominate you tonight. I just want to tie you up, and tickle you to death, there's a reason for it, and I'll explain why after, okay?" "Okay" Naomi said, still kissing him.
So, after Mitch and Naomi made love, and lied there, just holding each other, Mitch confessed his situation to her. "Nai, I feel so angry. Everything, Alan, this fucking team, the taunting over my switch tickling. You know I love you to death, and would do absolutely anything in the world for you, but on that plane, I just kept having these crazy fantasies of you lying nude somewhere, with the team there, and me engaging in cruel dominating tickling, with you begging me to stop, and having massive orgasms from it. You know you are my partner, my lover, everything, but sometimes, I just get so pissed at my situation, that I want to be dominant, even though you're the last person I should want to be that way with, because I love you like crazy, and know that you're crazy about me too. Does any of this make any sense?" Mitch said.
"Actually, yes, it does, and Iam fine with that, so long as you understand that it is all play, Mitch, a game, and that our wonderful partnership of love, out of bed, is in tact. If you want to tie me up right now, and tickle me out of my mind for an hour, that is fine. I'll probably have about five orgasms when you do that, but when the game is over, it ends, okay?" She said. "Yes". Mitch said. "There's something else, which is even more weird. You arent going to believe what body parts I was fantasizing about tickling you on when all this was going through my mind" Mitch said. "Let me guess, knowing you, my feet, and my toes" Naomi said. "No, that's just it, it wasn't feet and toes. I kept thinking of running every kind of instrument over your nipples, to get them hard as a rock, and then tickling your back, is that odd" Mitch said. "If you do that, especially with the nipples, you are going to drive me through the roof, but, because I love you so much, okay" She said, kissing him.
With that, Mitch tied Naomi hands and feet to the bed, on her side, so he could get at her back, and her nipples easily. He started on her nipples, running his fingers over them, tickling them with his fingers, and then flicking his tounge over her increasingly erect nipples, and sucking on them. Naomi had mega ticklish nipples, and not only did she fill the room with hysterical squealing laughter, but her loins rocked with warm sensations, and made her erupt with a massive orgasm. Then, Mitch went to work on Naomi's back, running his fingers over her back, and using a back massager on them. Naomi kept arching her back, and squealing hysterically, with more sensation of orgasms coming.
After Mitch had his way with Naomi in regard to her back and breasts, he turned her over on her back, and retied her so she was lying in a more comfortable position on her back. At that point, he picked up Naomi's feet, put them to his face, and began licking her soles, and sucking on her toes, one by one, causing Naomi to moan. "Oh my god. I love when you suck my toes" Then, he held her feet in his hands, and ran his fingers up her soft, beautiful, wrinkly soles, and under her toes. Naomi squealed with girlish laughter, flexed her toes back, hard, and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT'S TICKLISH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, when he had enough, Mitch untied Naomi, kissed her, and they had intercourse again. After earth shattering orgasms for both, they lied there, holding each other. "Better?" Naomi said. "Yes, thank you" Mitch said. "You're welcome. That's what wives are for, and, to be honest, it wasnt bad for me either. I mean, having a few orgasms every once in a while does a girl good. " Naomi said, in jest.
Feeling refreshed, rejuvinated, and fired up, Mitch and the Good Guys began a nine game homestand against the California teams the following night. The Giants were in first. Kate Hudson started things off against them, and pitched a fine game, firing seven shutout innings, and combining with Bynes, Naomi, and Hilary Duff, in a 2-0 shutout. Gil Bellows followed the next night, and did his job as well, pitching six innings, and allowing only one run, again combining with the pen, in a 4-1 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron allowed only three runs on Wednesday night, but it was more than enough to defeat the Good Guys, 3-2.
Thursday was an off day, then, on Friday night, San Diego came to town. Neve Campbell dropped the opening game, allowing four runs, in a 4-0 shutout. The fifth starter pitched a brilliant game on Saturday night, firing shutout ball into the eighth, in a 3-0 win. Kate Hudson took the mound again on a sunny Sunday in front of a sellout. She allowed but one run and two hits over eight innings, and got credit for the win, as the Good Guys scored 3 in the eighth, and came away with a 4-2 triumph.
The Dodgers visited Paradise for the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would head for the West Coast. Gil Bellows got shelled on Monday night, in a poor 9-2 loss. Charlize took the hill on Tuesday night, and pitched a fine game, allowing one run over seven, and combining with Naomi and Duff, in a 3-2 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell went to the mound on a sundrenched Wednesday afternoon in front of a sellout crowd, in what would be the Good Guys last game of the homestand. Campbell was fantastic, allowing but one run over eight innings. The Good Guys led 5-1 in the ninth, but Naomi and Hilary suddenly started giving up runs. Finally, after allowing three runs in the ninth, Duff struck out the final batter, with the tying run on third ,to perserve a nervous 5-4 Good Guy win, that would complete a six and three homestand. It had been an interesting homestand in more ways than one, with Mitch's man issue having come up.
That Saturday, during the Saturday tickle party, the taunting of Mitch continued, this time with his favorite person, Alan, getting into it with him:"So, old wimp, you still being dominated by that hard assed Aussie wife of yours? Too bad you cant show her who's boss" Alan said. "Alan, fuck you, and how dare you insult my wife, you asshole!" Mitch shot back. Suddenly, a 6 foot tall dom had come behind Alan. and was carrying him to the tickle table in the middle of the fetish club. Once he was tied, the dom used a scissor to cut his clothes off, so that he was lying naked, in the middle of the club, to the taunts of the women on the team:" Oh, my god, Alan, what a small penis you have! At least I can say my husband is well endowed. I wonder how many women have to fake an orgasm, when getting fucked by one as small as that!" Naomi said, being uncharacteristically cruel, to the howls from her female teammates around her. Suddenly the dom attacked Alan's armpits, and made him writhe at his restraints, and the howls began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, just getting started, the dom ran her long fingernails over Alan's sides and ribs, counting each rib up and down, as the howls continued to erupt from him: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The dom then ran her long nails over his inner and outer thighs, as his legs jerked sideways. Then, she got to his feet, and ran her long, red, tortorous fingernails over his feet and toes, as Alan thrashed at his restraints, and howled with laughter:HAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA! OMG NO STOP! I GIVE UP! PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle stopped, and he was untied.
After the tickling of Alan, Mitch and Naomi were dancing in a quiet corner of the club, where Mitch spoke to Naomi about her taunt of Alan: "Nai, that wasn't nice. Insulting a guy's anatomy, no matter how poorly endowed, is bad character." Mitch said. "Fuck him, after all he said about you, I dont have to be nice, oh, and just so you know, I'd love you to death anyway, even if you weren't well endowed. I mean, I dont have more than size B breasts, and you dont care." She said. "No, I dont, I'd love you as I do no matter what size your breasts were. So long as you are always you" Mitch said, kissing her.
So, it had been an interesting, and sexual homestand both on field, and off. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

whoohoo Mitchell the best installment yet , at least for me. i love the dominant side of Mitchell i didnt know he had it in him. it was great and erotic as hell. and yippee alan getting his now that was priceless the big weenie. hehe great work as always Mitch my friend.

isabeau :twohugs:

Thank you, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated. Yes, of course Mitch has a dominant side in him. The thing is, in these stories, I make the Mitch character like the real me, and how I would really probably be in r/l was I married to someone as famous and beautiful as the real Naomi Watts. Basically, I have a feeling I'd be silly putty in her hands, even if I was the ler from time to time, lol. However, since this is fiction, and you asked to see more of Mitch's dominant side, your wish is my command. Stay tuned, more dominant Mitch to come! Oh, and I can make sure Alan gets his too, maybe even some humilating m/m or m/m/f/ tickling. I'm already bursting with ideas, so stay tuned!

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back