• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone Remember This...?

trekkie

Hi! In the late 80s/early 90s, Cinemax had a soft core show on Friday nights called Softly From Paris. In one episode, an 18th century French nobleman pays his sexy serving wench to remove her shoes and stockings. As he's carressing her bare soles, her little toes start wiggling and she giggles something like, "Oooh! M'lord, such liberties you take! You're tickling me!" He tickles her for a couple more seconds, she yanks her feet away--end of tickle scene.
Am I the only one who remembers this little gem? Please let me know! Would love to see stills, if they exist. Thanks!

trekkie, great memory! Thanks for posting, it sounds like a nice scene. :D

Yes!!

Yes, I remember this scene quite fondly. It used to be shown on HBO in the early 90's. Since then, I have not been able tto find it ANYWHERE. The scene is fantastic, the girl has great feet, and it's long than your average mainstream foot tickling scene. Thanks for the happy memories. Maybe some others know where to find this? I have never seen a clip made.

I remember a soft-core, 18th century-style, movie that came out in either the 70s or 80s. In one scene, you hear a woman off-screen but can see the top of her foot with toes wiggling. She says something like "you may use the plume.." and a fellow comes in wearing a 3 Musketeers hat with a long feather which he removes. The next scene another woman is knocking on the door of the room concerned cause she hears a woman laughing at the top of her lungs. The woman's laughter is absolutley breathtaking.

Don't know the movie though.

Drew

I know it

This was from a series of adaptations of historical erotic fiction that ran on cable in the early 90s. They were released on video in the series "Secrets of Love," and this one was called "The Pupil." I think it was on volume 4. Great scene, marred only by bad dubbing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back