• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danny Phantom Sam loses her boot

iggy092

TMF Poster
Just to let everyone know I saw an episode of Danny Phantom, for thoughs who don't know what it is is a cartoon show on Nick where a boy gets ghost powers and now use them for good. anyways he has a sister and a friend Jas is his sister and Sam is his female friend I did a pic of them awhile back and will be doing another one of Sam soon. Sorry there's a part where Sam boot falls on Danny, and it pans up to show her and her wigglin her foot at him. and again she falls on his friend Tuker, with her boot still missing then she says "Can I have my boot back." Been trying to find pics or clips no such, luck and I also don't know how to take things from the vcr and put them on the PC. anyways the episode is called "Doctors Disorders" just thought I would let everyone know about it if your a fan of the show, or if you been waiting for them to show Sam with no boots on, still looking for her bare foot.

Iggy out later.

i'll be looking forward to another pic of Sam, :D sorry i can't help you find what you're looking for.

it's cool

well if anyone knows how to upload the clip form VCR to the PC I do have it, and a new pic of sam I am working on soon.

Interesting post, Iggy. But next time, don't say you did a pic if all you "did" was post a vidcap instead of drawing it. And her foot isn't bare because she's wearing stockings, unless by bare you mean shoeless. Thanks for the info though.

my bad

I didn't mean I did a pic, i ment that I'm working on a pic of sam again, my bad sorry about that.

No harm done. Just be a little bit clearer next time. :D

i have to concure with amk714; that was rather disapointing and very misleading.

again sorry

i guess i'll just keep things to myself next time.

no one's asking u to keep anything to yourself. It's just that u said we see her bare foot, which we don't.

Hey, I'm just happy to see what's in those boots. Well, one of them, anyway.

well there are these pics

I did find some pics of her bare foot on the fan site. so here she is barefoot.

Last edited:
More

And some more pics. also the pic with her stocking foot. Well, that's all I have found so far.

later.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back