• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

avril lavigne!?

I think.......yes!!!

What else can that hand be doing over the belly button?

OH.....MY......SATAN. Big Baldy you Genuis!!! you found the missing Information that all us "Ticklephiles" have been looking for. I salute you sir. :couch:

Don't want to burst any bubbles, but I think the hand on her belly is her own!

I also think that's her own hand on her belly; take a good look at it and ask yourself who it belongs to. And if a cameraman is lifting her, it'd make sense for him to be the one holding the camera. No tickling here IMHO, but that doesn't mean she's not ticklish.

i think it is avril holding the camera to be honest!
where did u find the picture? is there no caption with it or anything like that?

i though it was her own hand too and even if its not i wouldnt have said the reaction was a particulalry ticklish looking one - just a 'having a laugh and being picked up by someone' one lol

but i wanna see avril tickled more than 90% of celebrities!

nontkl said:
I think.......yes!!!

What else can that hand be doing over the belly button?
nuh-uh. i beg to differ. her hand is holding the video camera. the hand belongs to the person holding/tickling her so there :ranty:

amk714 said:
I also think that's her own hand on her belly; take a good look at it and ask yourself who it belongs to. And if a cameraman is lifting her, it'd make sense for him to be the one holding the camera. No tickling here IMHO, but that doesn't mean she's not ticklish.
ok two things. one, thats a girl not a man. and two, ive bin to several avril websites and almost all of them say that shes modest and almost never wears halters or bikinis or what ever. if this is true, why would her hand be pushing up her shirt to show her stomach. i am almost positive that she is being tickled. also, look at her arm. it bends in a 90 degree angle, or sumthing like that, and must be holding the camera also, the camera cord is around her neck :imouttahe

As I said in my post, that was just my opinion. I could be wrong, and I'd certainly like to think she's ticklish. Whatever. :D

it is very obvious that avril is holding the camera because the person who is carrying her cant be holding on to the camera especially the way its being held and carrying her on the same side at the same time

All right, I was wrong: Avril Lavigne is being tickled in the pic! I apologize. :p

Avril is holding the video camera, and when you hold a video camera, you have your arm bent back up towards your face, right?

If you look very close, you can even see the crease where her elbow bends back. I think it's pretty definitive that it's Avril holding the camera and the girl has got her (big) hand over her stomach. (and I agree, that girl would not be able to carry a video camera so precariously AND pick up Avril.......how would she get her arm around her if she were holding a video camera?

The more I look at it, the more I become convinced.

Wait.....amendment......there is a red strap around her neck which also is around the wrist of the stomach hand...but it's ALSO around the "tickling" hand....oh man, now i'm confused.

Perhaps she's getting it behind the knee.

The hand holding the video camera has her nails cut really short, very Avril-ish, whereas the "tickling" hand is long and bigger and seems to have a wedding ring on it.

Nah, I think that's definitely the other girls hand on her stomach.....though maybe you're right, maybe it is a "i'm being picked up laugh"....still, if I pick up a girl, I keep my hand on the side, to make the effort to touch the navel......would only mean one thing, hahaha :)

Last edited:
amk714 said:
All right, I was wrong: Avril Lavigne is being tickled in the pic! I apologize. :p
thank you. i knew you'd come around. :happyfloa

Now, now, it's ok to have a little discussion......since a picture like that IS an I-can't-believe-my-eyes type of thing!

And AMK714 is no feeble, run-of-the-mill TMF member! In fact, because it came from him, I gave it some weight and examined it more carefully!

STILL....having said that.......and AMK I'm sure will agree, the following sentence IS really funny:

"It wasn't that complicated to figure out"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. That DID crack me up :D.

I'm "Nobody's Fool," so "Don't tell me" I'm a "Sk8er Boi." "Let Go," or you'll get "Under My Skin." "Together" we're "Anything But Ordinary." Is that "Too Much To Ask?" :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back