• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyone in the UK!!

dumbledore

TMF Regular
A brilliant opportunity to see tickling every night! (And i apologise if this seems like an advert)

I don't know how many of you know about it, or if a similar post has been up here before, but each night starting at 11pm there is a channel called Babestation on sky digital chanel 172. There are interactive women who do whatever the viewers want. All you have to do is txt in, (i believe the number is 69169) and request tickling. I have done it plenty of times, and have got them to tickle each other on numerous occasions. The thing is, they dont get to read all the texts as new ones often come up and push the older ones of the screen. But if more of us send in our tickle requests, then it is pretty much guaranteed that we will see live tickling every single night.

Let's have some fun

Aye would be a good idea if there was one night where mass texts were sent, sometimes they pup out of actually tickling though which is beyond annoying - especially when youve been waiting for your text ages....nearly as annoying as when they go to an ad break just as it comes up! need to see imogen tickled

yeh i know what u mean about the breaks , you can also go on babecast which is channel 208 and it starts at 9:00 and the babes there are sexy as hell and are very ticklish espically dionne and jo. just thought you guys would like to know that and babestation 3 is channel 235 and that starts at 11:00.

dionne is obscene - never seen her tickled...definately need to now...my phone bill is obviously gonna escalate now!

seen her tickled on 2 occasions, shes the kind of person who i suppose "has to be in the mood" for it.

The first time she wore a pink bra with a long matching skirt with another girl (whos name escapes me) blonde, very pretty, short. in a red silk underwear top.

they tickled each other on the ribs and underarms, dionne was ticklsh on underarms the blond wasnt, then the blonde let dionne tickle her feet, but never the other way round!!

I also saw um... morgan tickling her own feet aswell on babecast once.

who else... sarah louise tickled dionne aswell once she didnt like it so she stopped though. i find the girls on channels other than 208 babecast are much more "up for it" and will be more likely to peform tickling acts than 208.

This is because 208 basically is the biggest chanell out of the 3 babecast channels which beleive it or not are run by the same company, so 208 gets most airtime and cutest babes. while the others get whats left.

say 208 will do ticking after 10 text requests, they get 10 (dont do it) then 15 (still dont do it) then 20 (say they'll do it soon) 25 ignore the rest and dont do it! they get money for the texts so its in there interests to make false promises. (its also £1.50 per txt) rip off for probably only no more than 6 secs of usually averag tickling.

sometimes they chicken out of doing it by saying "oh, im too ticklish" or pretend they dont see the message and talk about bull until it goes or cut to the girls on the phones then wait until it goes or just skip it completly.

the other chanels dont care and arnt really watched so to keep viewing figures up they have to perform requests otherwise nobody will watch, kapeich ;-)

p.s. i had the 2 clips on vhs of dionne being tickled but i tape so much stuff and am always taping over and not labeling my tapes that i cant find it.

i also had the priory clinic if you heard about it. uk celebrites being tickled for about 30 secs

Last edited:
what is thre priory clinic? can you describe ot? who is tickled, where...

thanks

the priory clinic was a spin off show from the talk show the priory televised on e4(uk channel).

cuting a long story short.. it had a segment whereby a celebrity would come on at the end of the show while credits were rolling and be tickled by some guy (who did a crap job by the way!!) in a long white coat, protective helmet and feather duster.

the celebrities tickled (running from memory, bold=had on vhs/cant find)

lucy benjamin (lisa from eastenders)
lucy speed (natalie from eastenders)
donna air (tv presenter)
sara cox (radio dj & tv presenter)

claire sweeney (lindsey from brookside, singer, celeb big bro winner, tv presenter)

gabby yorath (sports presenter)

there were some guys on there aswell but i dont care about them. the show wasnt particularly sucessful & was only aired about for 1 season (about 10-12 shows were made)

they also had a end of series collage where they showed they best tickling bits which was good (this was what i had on tape).it was good if youre into mainstream celebrity tickling.

the only decent ones were donna air (ticklish in ribs), claire sweeney (ticklish all over) and lucy speed (very ticklish all over), he would sometimes use his hands aswell. he would tickle upper body only which i thought sucked.

That does it, I'm moving to the UK. :D Why can't there be a channel like that in America? :(

Im with you dumbledore, Lets take over babestation tonight!! :shake: ...then after babestation..babestation2...then 3...then THE WORLD!!! (Falls over and severs spine)

And have you guys seen orgasmatron, I forget the number of the channel...but it's after Janeycam, In it...there s a girl on a couch, there she is treated to Sun lotion, a dildo, a paint brush...and yes, a feather. Watch this tonight!! :bowing:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back