• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Tickling at the bowling Alley(True, happened just last weekend))

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Well just thought I would share a little experience with all of you. One of my friends and i made a deal in our league from now on that everytime she gets an open frame I would tickle her and she would willingly let me. To my surprise she went along with it, although she did bowl better in her last game she did leave a few open frames which gave me the chance to tickle both her sides and stomach, she even let me see her stomach too and man I wish I had a camera with me. But the look on this girls face was just priceless for everytime she got an open frame she walked back to me with these big sad eyes and her hands covering a little of her mouth and nose, it was an awesome sight. So yeah after that one of her friends became involved and just for the hell of it I got in a few tickles on this girls sides. It was especially good after the first time she screamed when I tickled her and she told me how extremely ticklish she was. After that I tickled her a little more on her sides and that was that. Just one of my experiences that I thought I would share with you all
Have A Nice Day

My, I would have loved to be there. That's just the sort of thing that would motivate me to pick up bowling on a regular basis!

I've always said, the bowling alley is an unparalleled den of glee and good fortune.

Wait . . . actually what I think I've always said is, "bowling? ah, hell, there's nothing else to do."

Still, a cool story, thanks!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back