• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween tickling story part 1 (repost)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
In honor of Halloween, I am reposting the first story I ever wrote

Halloween 1999

My girlfriend Becky and I were going over to her house, and luckily her Mom was visiting Becky's grandmother in Queens. While we had the place to ourselves in good old Jersey. Becky and I had been going out since the summer of 99, and I had tickled her on a few occassions, which drove her into hysterics. But she had always fought me off, and tickled me back. (Yes, I am ticklish as well) Not to mention that I totally adored her feet, and she wouldn't always let me at those dogs. Becky is 5"9" (same as me) and a 130 pounds as opposed to my 155.
Becky has shoulder length brown hair, pale skin, hazel green eyes, and a nice figure. Now I loved her dearly, but I had to play a little Halloween prank on her that would ensure a good tickling victory for me.

We got to her house at about 7:30, and the trick or treaters were off the streets, so we wouldn't be bothered. Becky and I didn't dress up because we were fresh out of high school. Becky looked cute in her pink sweater, dark blue jeans, and a pair of brown suede boots. Little did she know of my plans for her.

"What movie did you get honey" asked Becky?

"I got Halloween H20, is that okay?

"Just as long as it isn't too scary said Becky, Michael Myers gives me the willies".

"I'm here to protect you from the boogeyman I said with a roguish grin, and you know that I would die fighting for you".

Awwwwww you're so brave baby said Becky giving me a kiss on the lips, do you want to anything to drink?

"Got any beer" came my reply

Becky smirked. "You know my Mom wouldn't leave the house, with alcohol in the fridge. Put the movie in and pop a squat, and I'll get you something with caffine.

She joined me a minute later on her couch in the living room, and laid her feet on the coffee table.

I decided to go for broke

"Honey, why don't you take your boots off and stay a while I said as innocent as possible.

Becky smirked again. "You'd like that wouldn't you, foot boy". I hated it when she called me that. I'll take them off half way through the movie, but the socks stay on. And if you leave them on, I might be in the mood for a foot massage before the night is over, savvy?

"Totally I said with no hint of sarcasam in my voice, if that's what you want".

Becky smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. She really did love me, and it almost made me feel guilty to go through with my plan.

About ten minutes later, I got up from the couch.

"Where are you going asked Becky, just as the intro credits hit the screen.

"To the bathroom I lied, be right back.

I went into the bathroom and pulled out a Michael Myers costume. It was a blue jumpsuit and mask. But I had to take off my shirt and pants because otherwise it would get too hot. I even wore work boots so my shoes wouldn't give me away.

Then I climbed down the drainpipe and went to ring the doorbell.

Sure enough, Becky answered the door, and a look of horror came across her face. She slammed the door and I heard her call my name. I burst inside and she screamed and ran to the basement. I ran after her and shut the door behind me.

Becky tried to fumble for the lights since it was dark, but then I heard her voice muffle. I turned on the lights to see a figure dressed as the Grim Reaper was holding Becky tight so she wouldn't get away. I grabbed Becky by the ankles as the Reaper and I carried Becky to the downstairs bed.

Becky was a wild cat.

Fuck you, let me go, what the hell is this she yelled in anger as she kicked and struggled. The Reaper put a hand over her mouth as we laid her down and tied her hands to the bed post. Once she was tied, I took my mask off.

"Jake, what is all this, why am I tied up" demanded Becky.

"Relax sweetie" said the Grim Reaper who took off her mask. Her name was Kayla, and she was a hot redhead girl who was best friends with Becky. "We're just going to tickle the evil spirits out of you.

"What, I am not possessed snapped Becky, there are no evil spirts".

"Yes there are said Kayla, I read your horoscope. Besides Jake says you won't ever let him tickle you, and it is such a turn on". "You have to be tickled like I was when we were seniors, in order to like it". Remember when my boyfriend tickled me all night long after prom said Kayla. Becky nodded. Well after we tickle you, I guarantee that you will love it with a passion.

"No cried Becky, don't tickle me".

"Sorry babe I said, it's for your own good". I reached for her left boot.

"Hey, cried Becky, I said if you tried to go after my feet, there'd be trouble. We had a deal, and if you break it, then I will never let you touch my feet again.

"She's right I said, I did promise I wouldn't take off her footwear.

"But I didn't said Kayla, as she pulled off Becky's left boot.

"No Kayla, leave my boots on" begged Becky.

"Sorry babe, these bad boys need to come off in order for us to have some real fun" explained Kayla. Off went the right boot.

Becky had thick gray socks on, and as soon as her boot hit the floor she tried to kick her stocking feet out of harm's way.

"Naughty, naughty scolded Kayla, these smelly socks of yours need to come off too. I'll get you my pretty, and your little dogs too, ha ha ha ha cackled Kayla in her best impression of the wicked witch.

Becky cussed and protested as Kayla slowly began to peel off her socks, while humming a strip tease tune. Once the socks came off, she tossed them to me, which I stuffed inside her boots.

Becky has size 8 1/2 feet, with chubby medium length toes, with no polish, which is what I love. We tied Becky's bare feet to the posts so that she was spread in a X position.

"Trick or Treat, smell her feet commanded Kayla, then later you can give her something good to eat".

I grinned as I grasped my girlfriend's barefoot, and brought it to my nose. Her feet smelled of boot leather mixed with a little sweat. But it wasn't really bad. Besides feet didn't bother me.

"Oh God, don't do that whined Becky, my feet must stink really bad".

"No honey, they smell delicious". I goosed her sides using the tips of my fingers, which was enough for my ticklish girlfriend.
NOHAHHHAAAAAAAA HEEEEE OHHHHHH squealed Becky, OOOH HAAAHEEEEEEEPPLEEASE DODDON"T TICKLE ME JAKE.

She began struggle furiously in her bonds as I moved my fingers up towards the ribs. Kayla went to work on Becky's feet, raking her well manicured nails across the soles like she was drawing figure eights.

Cutchie cutchie coo, Becky dear taunted Kayla, your pretty feet are so soft and smooth.

Then she attacked both feet with all ten fingers, like a spider.

AHHHHH HHAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEE TTTTHAATT REALLY TTTTICKLEEESS screamed Becky as she wiggled her toes like crazy.

I pulled Becky's sweater all the way up so it was over her head, and blew raspberries on her belly. Becky continued to giggle like a little girl. Then i got lost in a trance as I starred at her lovely ample breasts that were snug in her cheetah bra. It reminded me of the first time, when she was in her bikini at the beach.

After five minutes, Kayla stopped tickling her feet, when she noticed Becky's armpits. She dug her digits into her pits and showed no mercy.

HAAAAAHEEEEOOOOOHH NNOOOOOO screamed Becky,AHAAHAHAHIM REEEALLLYHAHAHAHAHH THE MOST TTTTICKLSIH THEREHEHEHHEHHEH.

Kayla giggled too, it amused her to put her friend in this postion. By the end of the night, she will be thanking me thougt Kayla to herself.

After almost four minutes of raspberries, I got bored, and went ot the end of the bed.

Now your feet are mine girl I said with an evil laugh. Becky looked on in horror and curled her toes in self defense.

TO BE CONTINUED

~Kill Bill

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back