• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween tickling story part 2 (repost)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
"Wait Jake, don't tickle her feet yet" protested Kayla. She reached into her bag and pulled out an electric toothbrush.

Becky's eyes grew wide

"Are you going to brush your teeth with this later tonight" I asked her being the smart ass that I am.

"No Jake, I'm not that disgusting said Kayla with a tiny laugh, now try that on her size 8's.

"With pleasure I said switching on the electric toothbrush, making the whirling sound, time to clean your feet love"!

"OH NO, NOT THAT, ANYTHING BUT THAT exclaimed Becky, don't use that on my feet".

"Would you prefer this asked Kayla pulling out a big red feather.

"NO begged Becky, neither of them".

"Well, when in doubt, try them both out said Kayla as a matter of factly. "After you Jake, darling".

I grinned and ran the brush along Becky's naked sole, going up and down, and making zig zag curves. Kayla used the feather on Becky's other foot, exploring every inch of her sole.

Becky went berzerk

OHOOOHHHEEEE HAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH TTTHATT TICKLES SOOOOOOO MUCH, OHOHOHH HAAAA HAAA AAHHHHHHAHH.

Her toes began to wiggle like crazy, and then Kayla poked me in the ribs.

"Hey, don't forget about the piggies"!

"No cried Becky, NOT THE TOES".

"Oh yes baby I said with a wicked grin, can't forget about your tootsies".

I scrubed the brush along the undersides of each toe and pulled them apart to attack the crevice in between.
Kayla used the feather to tickle Becky's big toe and then pinched it with her thumb and index finger

"This little piggy went trick or treating" taunted Kayla sweetly.
She moved to the next toe, and repeated the same process.

"This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had lots of candy. This little piggy had none. And this little piggy went wee wee wee from being tickled pink".
OHHHHH, NOOOOOOO,NOOOOMMMMORRREEE PPPIGGGIES came her victim's reply, IIII"M NNNNOOOT AAHAHHA FOUR YYYYEEEAR OLD

Becky by this time was sweating from her forehead, and she looked like she really would pee her pants. After five more minutes, I decided to take it easy and let her strength return. Kayla took a cue from me, and we gave her a rest.

Two minutes later, I snapped my fingers in anticipation.

"We forgot one last spot I said totally feeling stupid.

"What's that" asked Kayla?

"Her knees". I unzipped Becky's jeans and slid them down to her ankles. Her cheetah panties matched her cheetah bra. Becky knew those were my favorite, so I guess she was planning on doing a strip show for me later. Well at least, I was gentleman enough to take her clothes off for her.

"You get her knees I told Kayla, I want some more feet!

Alright said Kayla, but these jeans have to come all the way off.

She undid the bonds on her feet, and pulled the jeans off from her feet, and tossed them to the side. Becky kicked her legs and feet in the air, throwing a fit.

"Naughty naughty Becky darling I said while Kayla and I grabbed her ankles and secured them down again, no kicking".

"If you think I'm bad now, wait till this is over threatened Becky, no sex for a month".

"We'll see about that I said licking my lips, there's ways I can arouse you that I know of.

I started kissing the top of her foot, and then worked my way to the bottom, planting soft kisses all over her soft feet. Then I licked her foot from heel to toes.

Becky still continued to laugh her head off, but started to moan a little too, like she was enjoying it.

EEEEEEEEEHAAAATHATTICKLES OOOHHHH GOO OH GOD, OHHHHH cried Becky, HAHAHAHAHAHSSSSTOOOP LICKING MY FEEEEEET.

Kayla was working on Becky's knees, and traced her nails around her milky white legs over and over. I gave her armpits another tickle session, and Kayla blew a raspberry on her navel. We did this for about five to seven minutes.

"Well that's about it then said Kayla, I've done my worst.

"Have you I asked, and then I whispered in her ear.

"What cried Kayla, that's gross, I'm not going to suck her toes, it's disgusting, eeeww. She's your girlfriend dude? Alright, but just this once".

She grabbed Becky's left foot, and wrapped her lips around all five toes. I did the same to the other foot. Kayla nibbled on Becky's toes with her perfect teeth and sucked hard

OOOOOOOH OHHH GOD, YES, OH GOD YES, THAT FEELS GOOD moaned Becky, I'M GETTING SO TURNED ON RIGHT NOW.

Kayla lasted about 30 seconds, and then she stopped and said she was going to use mouth wash.

I kissed Becky on the forehead and told her that I loved her. She smiled meekly at me. Then I went outside to smoke a cigarette.

Kayla walked over to Becky, and undid her bonds. Becky, then gazed down at her half naked self, and stared at her clothes that were scattered all over the floor.

"Sweetie are you okay asked Kayla as she massaged Becky's barefoot in her lap.

"Yeah said Becky, it did sort of turn me on but it was still torture". "I feel like I could have an orgasm".

"So you did like it huh"?

"For the most part said Becky, but Jake is a jerk for coming up with that idea". "And you weren't innocent in this either Kayla".

"I'm sorry said Kayla, it was just a joke.

"Yeah I know, didn't you hear me laughing" said Becky sarcastically

"So let's return the favor to the mastermind behind this prank said Kayla with a smile.

Becky smiled too, payback was gonna be a bitch!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back