• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween tickling story part 3 (repost)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I took the last drag on my Camel light, and tossed it onto the pavement. I decided that I would go inside and ask Kayla to leave, so Becky and I could have some privacy while we talked.

By the time I got downstairs, Becky was almost dressed. She ignored me when I came down, and stared down at the floor as she put her socks on.

"Are you still mad Beck" I asked with concern?

"Not really said Becky as she slowly looked up, but I wished you would've just given me a foot massage after we watched the movie".

"I can still do that, honey bunny" I said calling her by her nickname.

"No you can't, pumpkin said Becky smiling sweetly (we both nicknamed each other after watching Pulp Fiction, but Becky was ten times prettier than Amanda Plummer). "You already made love to my tootsies so that's all the feet you get tonight".

"Unless you want my feet, Jake" said Kayla coming downstairs.

I gazed at Kayla's knee high red and black stripped socks, and her skater shoes. God, she looked like Avril Lavigne. It was tempting, but I loved my girlfriend.

"No thanks, listen Kayla can Becky and I have some private time?

"You're making me leave, after I agreed to go in on your scheme. No, I'm not done tickling yet" protested Kayla.

"Look Kayla, she's had enough, okay? I was starting to lose my patience.

"I wasn't talking about her said Kayla, I meant you".

Before I could even react, Becky grabbed me by the waist and hurled me onto the mattrees. Then she began to tear off my blue Michael Myers jumpsuit. Kayla quickly unlaced my black steel toed boots and yanked them off. Becky got my jumpsuit all the way off, and threw it across the room. Then both girls bound my arms just like we had done to Becky. I laid there in my underwear and my black socks, unable to do anything.

"Awwww, don't you look so cute in your tightie white undies cooed Kayla. I blushed a little, I didn't really want Kayla checking me out like that.

"He hardly ever wears boxers said Becky. "Okay Jake, here's the deal, we are going to tickle you, just so everything is fair.

"Oh come on honey, don't tickle me I began.

"And no talking said Kayla, we want you quiet".

"Come on Kayla, cut the dominatrix bullshit" I scoffed.

Kayla pulled off her skater shoe, peeled off her knee sock, and rolled it into a ball. Then she shoved the sock in my mouth. "Now you leave that sock in there or else the underwear is mine"!

I nodded even though the sock tasted so smelly.

"Now let's start with these feet said Becky smiling wickedly, she was going to enjoy this. She pulled my socks off, and made a face.

"Phew, Jakey's feet stink worse than mine do she cried. I curled my toes when I saw Kayla with the feather. Becky binded my feet to the posts just like I had done to her.

"Now then, gitsey gitsey goo" squealed Becky.

Becky ran her fingernails along my bare feet, which made me wiggle and squirm. Kayla grabbed the feather and used it on my belly button.

I thrashed around, but it did no good. My laughter came out in muffles because of the sock gag. I was really ticklish, and I had smooth skin for a guy.

Tickle tickle, my sweet sweet baby boy taunted Becky as she starting tickling my toes. "Aren't his toes so adorable Kayla?

"Yes they are agreed Kayla. She stopped tickling my belly for a minute, and bent down so that she was facing my bound foot.

"Guess what Jakey, I can see in between your toes" taunted Kayla. She seperated my toes with her fingers and sawed in between with the feahter.

The tickling sensation was intense, and I began to toss and turn more violently now. Kayla continued to work on my foot with the feather, and Becky brought out the electric toothbrush.

"Remember this Jakey, this is what you used on my feet naughty boy, and I am going to use it to scrub these feet clean".

Becky used the toothbrush on my toes, while Kayla attacked the soles with a feather.

The combination drove me nuts. Not giving a damn, I spit out the sock and started wailing.

SSSSSTTOOOOOOOP I pleaded, IIIIIT TITTTTTICKLES SOOOOOOO MUCH, PPPPPLLEEEASSSE BECCCKKKEEE! NOOOOO MOOOOORREEE FEEEEET

After about four minutes, the girls quit.

"Okay honey, no more feet, at least not by me said Becky, I'm going to tickle these ribbies.

Becky tickled my ribs and goosed them like a pro. Kayla was tickling my feet with her sharp nails, but then she noticed her barefoot and the spit out sock on the floor.

"I warned you what would happen if you spit out my sock threatened Kayla, as grabbed the outline of my underwear.

"Actually, you can keep these undies on said Kayla, but you will smell my feet since you are a foot man.

She stuck her foot in my face and wiggled her toes all over. Her feet stunk worse than Becky's.

"Actually hold on a minute said Kayla, I have a better idea!

Kayla took off her other shoe and sock. Then she laid down on the mattress so that her feet were in front of my nostrils and her head faced at the end of the bed. Now she was tickling my feet and making me smell hers' at the same time.

Becky was tickling my underarms now, and didn't even care that Kayla was getting me with her feet.

Now, I am going to bite these toes off your smelly feet cried Kayla with a cackle. Then she bit my big toe.

I screamed, and then I saw Becky standing over me.

I see someone is getting aroused she teased.

I could feel the bulge in my underwear, I was rock hard.

But as the ticling continued, I passed began to pass out.

I awoke some time later, when I felt something poke my crotch.

Becky stood over me, with her socked toes caressing my manhood.

"I guess this makes us even she said grinning, are you alright".

"The last thing I remember is Kayla biting my big toe" I told her.

"Oh poor baby cooed Becky. She bent down and kissed my big toe lovingly.

"Is Kayla gone"?

"Yeah she's gone now said Becky, guess what Jake".

What?

Becky bent down so that she was next to my ear. "I'm feeling hot she whispered.

She extended her foot towards me, and I brought it to my face and bit on her sock with my teeth. Becky laughed and pulled her foot back so that he sock came off. Becky took off her other sock and teased me by dangling it in front of my nose. Then she shrugged took off her sweater and pulled her jeans down inch by inch. When they came off she was down to her bra and panites again.
She then began to dance exotically, like a stripper. Then she stood on top of the bed so that her legs were on each side of my thighs. Becky undid her cheetah bra and dropped it on my head. Then she slid her panties down and stepped out of them.

Then she took off my underwear and held them high above her head, like she won a trophy. Tossing my shorts aside, she landed on top of me and made love to me like there was no tommorow.

After we were done, she lit a cigarette.

"My toes are numb she confessed, can I get that foot massage now".

You bet! I massaged both her feet, and then nibbled on her toes again.

YES JAKE moaned Becky, MAKE LOVE TO MY PIGGIES!

When I was done, she pulled me close and kissed me passionately. Then she held me while we feel asleep.

~Inspired by somewhat of a true story

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back