• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California And East Coast Business, and, more hard assed dominance

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to California, going four and five. They dropped two out of three in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and losing two of three in LA. They returned home on a Suinday night to have an off day Monday, and then begin a nine game homestand.
The last time he had been home, Mitch had enjoyed the dominance he had with Naomi, and intended to have more when he got home. He arrived in Paradise after a six hour flight at nearly midnight, with Naomi waiting for him at the door. After taking her in his arms, kissing her, and taking her to bed, he removed his own clothes, and ordered her:" Okay, Australian, out of that teri thing. Strip, and put your feet in my mouth!" Mitch said sternly. I would love to, master. My only problem is that my feet arent very clean, because I've been walking barefoot all night, my feet are all dirty" Naomi said, showing Mitch her dirty soles. Mitch got the foot bath, and brought it to Naomi:" Soak those feet, and then give them to me!" Naomi did as she was told, soaking her feet, and scrubbing them down. Then, she gave them to Mitch, who hungrily inserted both feet into his mouth, and began sucking on her toes, as Naomi began giggling:" Did I say you can giggle, Australian slave!" Mitch said, angrily. "I'm sorry, master Mitch, I cant help it, I'm very ticklish on my toes, and your mouth is tickling my toes" Naomi said, still giggling.
As Mitch went to fondle Naomi, he noticed that her nipples were hard, and he scolded her:" I dont remember giving you permission to have your nipples get hard, slave!" Mitch said, his voice rising. "I cant help it, master Mitch. Iam sorry. The thing is, you kind of look like a guy I've been married to for 20 years, and who I love to death. Seeing that, makes me horny, and it makes me come. I'm all wet inside" Naomi said. "I dont remember saying you can come, slave. After Iam finished fucking you. You will have to be severely punished!" Mitch said. Then, Mitch gave his very erect penis to Naomi:" Suck on my penis, submissive, and no complaints!" Mitch ordered. Although oral sex was not Naomi's favorite thing in the world, she took Mitch's hard as a rock penis, and sucked on it without complaint. He then removed his penis from Naomi's mouth, and inserted it into her vagina. She couldnt contain herself any longer, and screamed with a massive orgasm. "You better not be faking that, or else!" Mitch scolded. "Are you fucking kidding me? I couldnt fake this! OMFG, if this is what being a slave is like, I'll be your slave, every night, for the rest of my life!" Naomi said. "Iam so fucking horny right now, I feel like I want to burst!" Naomi said. After Mitch erupted with a massive orgasm, he held Naomi:" Okay, playtime over, now the master turns back into the hubby, who is going to hold his Naomi, tell her how incredibly beautiful she is, and how much he loves her, and just how turned on all of that got him" Mitch said, kissing Naomi's forehead, and giggling. "Iam turned on too. It made me like OMG. We have to do that some more. I love being the dominated submissive. I guess I just didnt realize how much" Naomi said.
On Tuesday night, after an off day Monday, and more domination, it was back to baseball business against Washington. Kate Hudson opened the series. She was in fine fashion, allowing one run into the seventh, and combining with Naomi and Duff, in a 3-1 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows took the hill on Wednesday night, and he pitched fine too, allowing two runs in eight innings, in a 4-2 triumph. Charlize Theron went to the mound on Thursday night, and she was fantastic as well, allowing one run into the ninth, to complete the sweep, 4-1.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and she turned in a fine performance, combining with Duff, in a 5-2 Good Guy win. The fifth starter pitched well on Saturday night, but the team couldnt get him any runs, in a 2-0 loss. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday in front of a sellout. She was brilliant, allowing one run into the ninth, and combining with Duff, in a 4-1 Paradise Island win that was decided on an eighth inning Mitch 3 run homer off Phillies closer Billy Wagner.
The Reds invaded Paradise to finish off the homestand. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Monday night, and turned in another good game, allowing three runs in six innings, a quality start, in an eventual 7-4 win. Charlize Theron took the hill on Tuesday, and while she was magnificent, allowing but one run over ten innings, the Good Guys couldnt score, and dropped a 2-1 12 inning decision. Neve Campbell would go to the mound on Wednesday afternoon before a standing room only crowd of almost 55,000. She was fantastic, allowing one run into the eighth, and combining with Naomi and Duff, to come away with a 6-4 Good Guy win that completed an excellent seven and two homestand. Life on field and off was going well, and things were looking good.
In the meantime, continuing along the theme of humilation for Naomi, at that Saturday night's tickle party, Mitch insisted that she be tickled naked, in the middle of the fetish club, tied, by a cruel female dom. "We all know she has closet f/f fantasies, so let's make her get tickled in public by a girl. Humiliate her like the dirty minded girl she is. Oh, and by the way, her breasts, they are so ticklish, those and her nipples, it will send her into orbit" Mitch said, to the howls of the whole club. With that, the dom came over, and began the tickling on Naomi's neck with her long fingernails as the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOO! Moving down, the dom attacked Naomi's pits with fingers as Naomi squealed, and bucked at her restraints:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOOO! Then, the dom worked on Naomi's exposed bare breasts, running her fingers, swirling them around her breasts, and using long fingernails, and an ice cube on her nipples. This made Naomi's nipples hard, and sent her into orbit! She squealed and begged for mercy! HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG IAM GOING TO FUCKING COME FROM HAVING MY NIPPLES TICKLED! NOOOO! HEHEHHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, the dom counted Naomi's ribs up and down, and ran her fingers on Naomi's belly, as the squeals of agony erupted from her! HEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOOOO PLEASE! HEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! The dom next attacked Naomi's inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, both Mitch and the dom positioned themselves at Naomi's feet. They each took a foot. Mitch and the dom ran their fingers, a feather, ice and vibrating electric massager over her feet and toes, and for good measure, Mitch ran his tounge up and down Naomi's soft sole, and sucked on each one of her five toes on her left foot. Naomi went beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way. and squealed with mercy, tears coming to her eyes! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NOOOO MOREEEE! I GIVE UP!!! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I SWEAR TO GOD IAM GOING TO COME, MITCH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted and desheveled Naomi was untied.
So, it had been a very good homestand on field, and a dominant homestand off field for Mitch with Naomi. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

dang Mitch better and better. i am so interested in the dominate lifestyle that i love how dominating Mitch became. and how cool that naomi was the victim at that saturday nights tickling session. it was great love the rather new Mitchells side.

isabeau :xpulcy: :wowzer: :wavingguy

Thank you, isabeau. Your praise is always appreciated. I guess I'll just have to keep writing the character in the way I did in the last couple of stories, dominant. Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Mitch hon dont change something just for me ok? write how ever you were going to write. you know i love the story no matter how it is heading.

isabeau

Thanks, I appreciate that, and your support. Actually, I welcome suggestions if it makes the reader happy. I can combine my own ideas, with a few suggestions. Look how well the Married with Children and 8 simple rules stories turned out. I'll keep writing what I enjoy, and throw in a few twists too. As always, stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back