• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Williams of "Destiny's Child gets Tickled by Kelly Rowland!!!!!

tickle her

TMF Novice
Hey y'all I caught that Bet Special for a behind the scenes look at Destinys Child "Supposed" last tour together!!! It featured the weirdest mainstream Tickle scene I have seen since the 3 stooges classic Tickle scene! But anywho Michelle (who was wearing a black tank top, and purple tights) was talking about how much fun Destiny's child has with the behind the scenes people! Well she was doing a whole bunch of corny playing with like the background dancers! She talked about how strong one of the female background dancers was! She said come Kita lets has have a quick arm-wrestling match! Well the arm wrestling match had started, and I was getting ready to change the channel because they were getting nowhere, and they were telling lame jokes like Michelle said look at me I'm He-Woman! But boy I got a great gift for not touching that dial, because Kelly Rowland had came up and whispered to the camera, "Watch this"! She snuck behind Michelle and Spider-tickled her lower ribs for about 4 very quick seconds, this caused Michelle to laugh and squirm and lose her composure (this was very funny because she sounded like macy gray when she was being tickled), but her hand wasnt all the way down! Kelly said you still hanging in there, I then already Tickled you, you want me to give you a wet willy along with the tickling! Michelle got up off the chair, and gave up the match, and told the girl Kita, you lucky I'm Ticklish or I might would have pull up an upset and won! Then pointed to Kelly and started laughing and said you play too much! Man this would have been the best mainstream scene ever if it was Beyonce! By the way I recorded this special, and I am in the midst of making a clip of it :blaugh: I am trying to transfer it from my new Cox DVR Recording Box to my video, and to here to share with you all! Wish me luck guys :dogpile: By the way isnt that great to hear that Michelle got tickled during an arm-wrestling match, and had to forfeit because she got threatened to get tickled some more and a wet willy on top of that! :blaugh:

WHOAH!!!!!!! RIGHT ON!!!

AND you taped it???? Wow! WOW!

Thanks man!!!! Can't wait!

Thanks for the lengthy description, tickle her. :D

Bro.....bless you!! It has been soooo fucking dry lately....nothing new. I will be looking for a rerun of this so I can make a copy if you dont get a chance. Thanks again.

This is weird. I was at the Suns' game tonight, and Michelle Williams sang at halftime. The only thing that I could think of was "I wonder if she's ticklish?" Creeeeeeeeeepy.

I have been looking for the replay...when did this air??

Hmmm...

Has anyone else had any luck finding a replay time and date on this. It has been rough over the last month; I have been steady taping and nothing new has come up. We catch wind of this little nugget, and now I cant find it LOL!!

Dont mean to be pushy, I really dont, but when will this clip be posted? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!! Cheers in advance. :bouncybou

If you need some assistance on how to make the extraction, I can help you with that easily. I really wish I could find out when this was airing again.

Any luck?

Oh please don't let this be one of those fiction teases, I hate when people do that, right? haha.

Tickle Her, oh please sir, provide an update!!! We await with baited breath!

Dajerx I could use some help after-all! I cant seem to convert the change! Do you have any suggestions!

Right on, man!!! The calgary is here!!!!

I'll email Dajerx also, man, in case he's not around, he's been working tough hours lately amd I have to email him anyway!

Ok bro, to help you I need to know what you are using. Lemme know what's up.

Yeah, if memory serves me right, the guy never delivered the goods, this might have even been one of those phony clips, I can't remember. I do remember Dajerx making every effort to help this guy and we never heard back....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back