• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago Tickle Fest?

soleticklin

I looking at setting up a party sometime in the next few months. It will held at a suite somewhere in the city or suburbs. I'll need at least 10 attendees including a minimum of three girls. Maybe some of our Michigan tickle fans can come out this way for a change.

I'm very serious about this and am prepared to get things started.

SoleTicklin

[email protected]

CHEST gathering

Sounds cool! Lady Sunset and I would be VERY interested in attending. The sooner we know a specific date the better our chances of being able to make it, of course. Good luck and keep us posted!

Best regards,

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

Chicago tickle party

Hey professor, long time no see. I missed you at the last mowtown party. I heard it was great. I heard really great things about Lady Sunset too!!!!

Glad to have you both on board. I'm giving the forums and other groups 2 weeks to talley a projected head count. Once I know that, I'll set the date.

Thanks,
Soleticklin

Chicago Ticklefest

Please count me (& possibly my wife) in!!!!!!!!! We live in the western burbs & this would be easy to get to.............

I'd definitely be interested in learning more about this

me too

Keep me posted. I tried to start something in Chicago but couldn't generate enough interest. Please let me know how this unfolds.

Last edited:
February Party?

I'm shooting for a February party. Right now, it looks like we have at least four girls and eight guys on board. I'll take twice that amount, knowing half probably won't show. Expect at least a date to be set within the next few weeks.

Soleticklin

A Chi-town gathering sounds like a lot of fun, I'd love to attend, and I think Prinny49 would go with me, too. So, let us know how plans shape up, too! ;)

Smiley

Looking at February, hmm? Ya know, I was looking into hosting another GLAT gathering this coming March or April, and I was considering Chicago as a possible location for it's convenience for everyone else to get to....problem is, and still was, I know nothing of chicago and it's offerings for hosting grounds....especially for a 2 day event as I like to host (one night is never enough!). Lazzy and I are only familiar with Glenview, a suburb outside of Chicago.

If you go through with this, we may hop on board for it. Let me know if we can help out at all. If things work out right we could gather a few more attendees for you.

Mimi

Not a bad idea in having one in the Chi-Town, thats about 30 minutes from where i live in gary. Let see what happens.

Love to come, if I can swing the trip!

I'd love to come, as well! Don't know yet if I can swing another of my wild 4000-mile trips to (hopefully) get tickled silly... keep me posted, please. :imouttahe :upsidedow
Best wishes
WP

I would definitely be interested in attending. Would love to find out just what happens at a gathering :xpulcy:

Hotel or House

Not sure where we want to do this. A Suite would be ok but we have to keep the number down to like 20 people. I want no worse then 15 guys / 5 girls, hopefully 50/50. I know we have a few girls in already.

If we set the guestlist up through my email, I can keep track of it.

I guess, let the list begin

[email protected]

please tell me if you are male or female when responding.

Thanks,
Mike

Count Me In

My wife and I would love to attend the sesson, it would be the first for both of us.

Last edited:
Count me in

White male 35yo here....and willing to attend and sahre in the fees.
Please let me know when ....I'm game.

I need more details as soon as you have them. I live in Chicago but have never been to many of its locations (like the suburbs). As the small things are ironed out and the guest list lengthens will we get a map or set of directions of sorts? I'm still very new to the city and its transportation so I need some good instruction--but I would love to attend if I could.

Metrion said:
I need more details as soon as you have them. I live in Chicago but have never been to many of its locations (like the suburbs). As the small things are ironed out and the guest list lengthens will we get a map or set of directions of sorts? I'm still very new to the city and its transportation so I need some good instruction--but I would love to attend if I could.

I've lived in the area all my life, I'd be happy to help you find your way around

Ive always wanted to see what a get together might be like so if its alright ide also like to attend and help put if you need any. I live about 30mins from chicago

tklr5150 said:
I've lived in the area all my life, I'd be happy to help you find your way around

Thanks! If I need your help I'll give you a PM.

If someone could PM me when the exact date is, then I will try and make it. I really want to go, if someone could meet me in Chicago and help me find the place, that would also be appreciated. Preferably ticklkitten, no reflection on anyone else, but she's the only person whom I can put a face to their name.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back