• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid Atlantic and Midwest Business, then, a same sex fantasy is fulfilled F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. After winning two of three in both Cincinnatti and Philadelphia, they lost two of three in Washington. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin another nine game homestand with the Mets, Braves, and Astros.
When Mitch arrived home from the road trip, Nicole Kidman was visting Paradise. On the first night of his return home, as he was having sex with Naomi, he broached a taboo subject. "I want to discuss something with you. It is not an order, but it would make me very turned on. I know that you and Nicole did a quick lesbian kiss for me in the past. This time, I was thinking something more. I was thinking that I would like to be there, and watch, as you and Nicole did intimate things together, and stimulated each other" Mitch said. Naomi was silent for a minute, then gave an answer: "For you, honey, I'd do anything, but I feel very weirded out asking Nic to be part of some fantasy lesbian game. She's my best friend for 20 years. I dont know how she would react." Naomi said, honestly. "Let me talk to her. Heck, if she's going to blame anyone, let it be me, okay?" Mitch said "Okay" Naomi said.
The next afternoon, Nicole came over to the apartment before that night's game with the Mets, and Mitch broached the subject. "Nicole, you are obviously under no obligation, and I realize this is highly irregular, but I was wondering if you and Nai would engage in lesbian intimacy, I mean more than a kiss, while I watched" Mitch said. Nicole was silent for a minute, then said " Nai, what do you think of this?" "Nic, it's up to you. I dont want to put you on the spot. He's my husband, and I would do anything for him, you know that, but if it makes you feel weird, we dont have to" Naomi said. "I wouldnt want you to lick my vagina, or such, I could handle kissing, tounge kiss, breast licking, and finger stimulation" Nicole said. "Okay, but we have to do this at your hotel, when the kids are far away. I dont want anyone around when this happens. It would all be too weird" Naomi said.
The Good Guys proceeded to win the two games with the Mets on the next two nights. On Tuesday, following the game against the Mets, and dinner, Naomi, Mitch and Nicole met at Nicole's hotel. "Okay, we are going to get naked, and try this. Mitch, you owe me big time for this one" Naomi said. "Whatever you want" Mitch replied. With that, Naomi and Nicole got naked, and went over to each other. They kissed each other, passionately, on the lips, as Mitch, naked, and with his penis becoming more and more erect, was becoming increasingly turned on by the second. Naomi and Nicole continued to kiss, and french kiss, as their nipples became harder and harder, and Naomi could feel the warm juices at work in her vagina. As if this weren't horny enough for the threesome, Naomi and Nicole then began licking each other's erect nipples, and sucking on the nipples. Finally, as they sat on the bed, Naomi and Nicole mutually placed their fingers in each other's vaginas, and gave mutual finger stimulation to each other to orgasm. When they were done, the girls got dressed, and looked at Mitch:" How was that?" Mitch was so horny, he could barely speak:" I dont know how to thank you. Iam so turned on now, you have no idea" "Nai, why dont you two go use the other room in the suite, and deal with your hubby's horny problem. I'll wait here, and then we'll all head out" Nicole said, calmly. "Okay".
With that, the naked Naomi went into the other room in the suite with Mitch, took down his pants, got on her knees, and inserted his massively erect penis in her mouth:" You are getting a special treat tonight, because I love you so much. It's not appropriate for us to have intercourse now, so Iam going to suck you off, to relieve what you must be feeling from watching that, then we are going to go have dinner" Naomi said. With that, Naomi began to suck slowly, and then more quickly, on Mitch's enormously erect member. He began to moan, and then, exploded with a gigantic orgasm into Naomi's mouth, which she promptly spit into a cup. "I love you, you are amazing, have I ever told you that?" Mitch said, bending down to kiss Naomi. "I know, but it's nice to hear every once in a while" Naomi replied.
After the Good Guys dropped a third game to the Mets on Wednesday night, Atlanta came to town for the weekend. Paradise won two of three from the Braves, including a Kate Hudson masterpiece on Sunday afternoon, where she allowed only one run into the ninth, and struck out ten.
Houston came to town to finish up the homestand. Gil Bellows shut them out on Monday night. After Charlize dropped a 1-0 heartbreaker on Tuesday, the homestand concluded on Wednesday, with Neve Campbell pitching on a sunny day. She allowed three runs over six innings, as the Good Guys hit four homers, and came away with an 8-5 triumph to complete a six and three homestand. The team had done well on the field, and it had been a wild ride off the field.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, for the first time in a long time, would be Nicole Kidman. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, as Mitch came over, and began the humilation. "She is a bitch, and needs to be punished! Miss superstar actress, who has had girl talk with my wife, and has at times fucked with my marriage!" Mitch announced to the fetish club, to the howls of the patrons who wanted to see her tickled. With that, third baseman Michael began the tickle on Nicole's neck with fingers as the giggles began, and she thrashed at her restraints:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell attacked the six foot tall Australian on her underarms,, down her sides, and in her belly with fingers, counting her ribs one by one:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG REALLY TICKLISH! NOOOO! HELP!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, catcher Barney tickled her inner thighs, causing bucking. Finally, Mitch and Naomi positioned themselves at Nicole's feet. Each took a foot, and started by running fingers over each foot. Then, they attacked Nicole's feet with feathers over her soles, and inbetween her ten toes, ice cubes on her soles and toes, and finally, the dreaded vibrating electric massager over her soles and ten ticklish toes. With both of them at her feet, Nicole went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! RED OR WHATEVER! NO MORE PLEEEEEEASSE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! With Nicole having used the safe word, she had to be untied, and was.
So, it had been a homestand filled with wild and kinky sex, and tickling. All's well that end's well. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

wow now that was kinky. Mitchell once again you astound me with his dominate side. why wasnt intercourse between naomi and mitchell appropriate however after her lesbian experience? just wondering

isabeau

Thank you for your praise, isabeau, it is appreciated.

I decided to use oral sex to stimulate Mitch, instead of intercourse, because, remember, that is a sore spot in their marriage, Naomi's reluctance to give Mitch oral sex. I wanted the whole lesbian experience to have made both so horny, that the oral sex, which Mitch finds very intense, would be a special treat for him. That is why I chose to have them engage in oral sex instead of intercourse.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back