• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felicia the Cheerleader Part 8

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
A/N Aloha, TMFers! How are we all doing on this fine/disgusting day/afternoon/evening/night? I myself am good, save for my arm hurting after just giving blood (according to the blood drive, I just saved 5 lives! WOOOO!), and I'm feeling especially good right now because I get to bring you a gift, a gift I call "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 8! The ante is upped even further this time around, and the little disclaimer I've been putting on stories lately applies to this one as well. So yeah, it has, uhh, disturbing imagery, not for kids, yadda yadda, you get the drill.

If you missed Part 7, well then I just don't care. You should have jumped on the ball sooner. But I'll put the link to it here anyway, just for all of you: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=66675 Wow, first I give blood, then I give you the link to the previous installment? Revel in my selflessness, mere mortals! :evilha: ................. :scared: Yeah I just scared myself right there, but it's too funny (see: "retarded") to leave out.

Right, so anyway here it is! "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 8 starts now:

Part 8 (MMMFFFFF/F, MMMMFFFFFFF/F)

Felicia was feeling very sick when the door slowly creaked open. It was 7 AM, the next morning. She didn’t get any sleep, just as she predicted, and the urine touching her ear and hair was had been grossing her out all night (she was very much a girly-girl who hated gross things like spiders, roaches, mud, bodily fluids, and American politics). The smell was even worse, it made her reluctant to take in a full breath. Luckily the urine had dried up, but the smell had yet to diminish. Her body was in extreme discomfort, being facedown on rusty metal bars while being crushed by another set of rusty metal bars. All this while her arms were straight out above her and her legs were trapped straight out below her, a semi-spread eagle. So needless to say when that door finally opened, Felicia wasn’t having a particularly good day. And it was only 7 AM.

The room filled with light, but not a whole lot of it so it didn’t really hurt her eyes that much. She heard slow, heavy footsteps approaching her and held her breath in fear. The figure stopped right next to her and kneeled.

“Hello, Felicia,” cooed the deep, masculine voice of Helga. Felicia didn’t answer, but her stomach knotted with a sense of dread. “What’s wrong, Felicia? Aren’t you glad to see me?” Swallowing, Felicia stammered, “H-hello, M-Mistress Helga.” Her bottom lip was trembling as her eyes focused on the coal stove built into the far war. She gasped as a single finger slowly ran from down her spine from above her neck to above her butt. “I hope you had a good night’s sleep, little lady, because we’re about to train the staff on how exactly to make your life just a teensy bit more miserable. I hope you enjoyed the mercy we gave you at Claudia’s house, because you’re not going to get any here.”

Helga unlocked Felicia’s cage as a new wave of fear swept over the young girl. “Meeting” the staff was not exactly something Felicia was looking forward to. She was free from her passive torture, being locked in a tiny little cage unable to move or escape the intense smell of piss, but about to be thrust into aggressive torture, having a portion of a professional BDSM club tie her up and tickle her out of her mind. Whatever the case, the cage door opened and the poor innocent young girl rolled over on her back, bending her knees and arms as she worked her muscles again and rubbing her aching wrists. A cruel sense of satisfaction came over Helga as she caught a glimpse of Felicia’s eyes, red and tear-stained. A pitiable sense of fear came over Felicia as she saw the two items that she had come in with: a pair of shackles and a cat of nine tails!

Another thing that scared the crap out of Felicia was Helga’s attire. Ever see those women bodybuilders wearing bikinis? Being a bodybuilder and wearing a bikini, Helga looked a lot like that. She was in a black leather bikini and black boots and not looking particularly attractive if she was EVER looking attractive. She was actually dressing in a very professional manner, which illustrates the difference between the S/M world and the rest of the world.

Helga held the 9-point whip and the metal shackles in one hand while reaching toward her victim with her free hand. Felicia was curled into a defense ball with her arms covering her head. She was pulled roughly to her feet by her arms (which hurt a lot since the floor was cold wet stone and she wasn’t wearing shoes or socks) and her arms were placed in shackles in front of her.

“Now you’re going to meet the staff and you’re going to cooperate during the training, or else you’re REALLY going to suffer. Understood? You’re going to be a good little bitch, got it?” Felicia only stood there shaking as she looked back and forth between the dark rusted metal shackles and the muscular half naked body of her tormentor. Her eyes began to tear and she started to cry. Helga was nothing but pure cruelty and evil and knew how to break anyone and anything, and she stood before Felicia at 7 feet tall and 215 pounds, all of it muscle. Felicia was the polar opposite of this woman. She was practically pure innocence and a virgin (both rare traits in America’s youth today), very nice and sweet and always trying to help others, and she stood there at 5’5” and 110 pounds, almost all of it was liquid cuteness (A/N I got that expression from a friend of mine, I can’t claim that as my own). Her head came barely up to Helga’s boobs, and things were not looking good for the little cheerleader.

“Don’t even fucking cry, alright?” snapped Helga. “You brought this upon yourself. You ruined Ester’s social life on purpose, and then you cock-teased Bobby like the slutty little tease you are.” Felicia shook her head, her arms bending near her waist. “That’s not true,” she whined through her tears.

Helga’s response was a violent crack with the cat of nine tails. Nine pointed whip ends cascaded upon the naked cheerleader, fortunately only hitting her forearms although it was still enough to make her cry out in pain. There was no metal or anything on the ends that would break skin, but the rough rawhide leather was pointed at the end. It couldn’t do any real damage, but it hurt like a bitch.

“ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR???!!!!!” screamed Helga. Her eyes wide with terror, the flabbergasted Felicia shook her head. “That’s what I thought. Come on, let’s go.” With that, she pointed Felicia towards the door, who walked out, head hung in shame, shackled arms lowered in defeated, feet aching from walking on cold stone, ass hurting from suddenly being whipped by a cruel giantess for the sake of it.

What Felicia saw when she stepped outside into the hallway made her reel in terror, which says something about the atmosphere of the hallway considering there was really nothing in it. It was very long, she could barely see the ends of it. In actuality, it was about two city blocks in length. The ceiling formed a curve and dinky light bulbs hung down from it every few yards. Every so often there was an imposing looking door, either made of rotting wood, rusted metal, or oddly enough shiny new metal (which looked slightly out of place). Between each door was some sort of satanic statue. The floors, walls, and ceiling were all made of stone, and scattered about the floor was jagged debris that doled out a lot of abuse to Felicia’s bare feet.

She winced as she took a step, walking slowly as a sharp rock set off the pain receptors in the sole of her right foot. “Move faster!” commanded Helga, striking her in the buttocks with the whip. Felicia sped up in spite of the pain in her feet.

“Some of the doors are metal because we fixed them up a bit,” explained Helga as they walked, arbitrarily whipping Felicia’s back, ass, or thighs whenever she got bored. “The dungeons, I mean, not the doors. We wanted at least a few to have something other than a medieval feel to them, so you could experience more modern tortures in a more modern setting. After all, we wouldn’t want you to get bored with our staff and our patrons only torturing you in medieval dungeons. It would take away from your suffering.”

Eventually, they reached a rusty metal door on their right. Helga kept her arm roughly on Felicia’s shoulder as she knocked on the door. It opened, and Helga shoved the smaller girl inside.

Like clockwork, what Felicia saw inside the room scared her immensely. The first thing that came to her attention were the 10 people inside the room, which was more people than she had seen in the last 2 months, all at once or otherwise. But to her young mind, they were the largest collection of freaks she had ever seen in her life. And rightfully so, of course, given their physical appearances. One guy looked like a cross between a priest and a druid, and standing next to him was Satan himself! Literally! Or at least Satan’s evil twin, if it was even possible to get more evil than the Prince of Darkness himself. Amongst the group were Micah and Frieda, and standing apart from them was Robert and Claudia. Upon seeing these new faces, especially Satan, Felicia opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. She stumbled backwards into Helga, pointing at Satan as she stuttered unintelligible sounds. Her eyes were as wide as saucers and her mind was overloading trying to process this new information. Satan merely flashed her a devilish grin (how fitting).

While Felicia regains her grip on reality, let’s discuss the room, shall we? It was a rectangular room (the distance between the sides being greater than the distance between the front and back ends) and it was all made of brick. It had a single light bulb handing over a metal X-frame with leather straps. She had subconsciously noticed the restraining tool and it contributed to her mind numbing terror, but it was the literal presence of the Devil himself that made Felicia’s body paralyze with fear. It was like every horror movie she had seen come to life, every nightmare she ever had come true. And she was the type of girl who covered her eyes during horror movies, so one could not imagine the pure animal fear that swelled through her body, tightening her stomach, quickening her heartbeat, shortening her breath, and confusing her mind.

Claudia walked over and put her hands on Felicia’s shoulders, calming her out of her state of shock. It took Felicia a good minute to realize Claudia was even there. Claudia slowly stroked Felicia’s cheeks, gesturing towards the strange people inhabiting the room. “Let’s meet the senior staff, shall we?”

Micah and Frieda, Felicia already knew them. She knew them better than she would ever want to.

Next to them was Duugo, a former priest excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church (and most of society) for his extremist views such as bringing back the Inquisition to punish Jews, blacks, Muslims, gays, atheists, women who have abortions, prostitutes, thieves, jay walkers, and any woman that parades around in “slutty” clothing. Though she was far from a slut, that would put Felicia into his narrow-minded category, who as a cheerleader would jump and dance around on the football field in a short cheerleading skirt, and who on hot days was no stranger to a tank top/short shorts ensemble. Anyways, the creepy psycho calling himself Duugo was wearing a black robe with a black hood (classic cult uniform) and a large chain with a Christian cross attached to it. The man stood at roughly 6 feet and 150 pounds, was in his 30’s, with pale white skin.

Next to them was Tao Yon Lin, a spindly old Chinese man with a long thin beard. He looked like your stereotypical old Chinese man, complete with a robe with sleeves large enough to fold his arms into. He was an expert in all forms of torture, including Chinese Water Torture and the mythical Chinese Tickle Torture. He was in his mid 60’s, stood at 5’6” and 145 pounds. Besides him were two Asian women, both in their 40’s at 5’3” and 115 pounds, totally naked and staring straight downward. They were his concubines. Tao Yon Lin was a rich man who longed for the dynasties of the old days, when emperors had thousands of wives each. He was more than able to afford himself two wives. He believed in the superiority of men, and as a result they were his slaves. They only spoke or acted when he told them to. He had hands with long, thin fingers and long nails, perfect for foot tickling.

Next on the line-up was Natalie. Natalie was a tall, beautiful redhead. Standing at 6’1” and 125 pounds with fire red hair down to her lower back, she had a very domineering aura which reflected her very domineering personality. She was a native born Russian and had a thick Russian accent. She was wearing a black leather body suit and black high heels.

Now, last but not least, was Satan. As it turns out, what Felicia thought was Satan was really just a man. A really, really disturbed man. His name was Kenneth and he had been outcast as a child for his obsession with monsters and demons. When he first heard of the concept of plastic surgery when he was a child, he saved every penny he had until he had himself enough to get a full body modification like none the world has ever seen. He was 6’8” and 200 pounds of muscle (Helga could still kick his ass, though) and if he wasn’t so disturbed, he could have become a top athlete in the NFL, UFC, or the WWF (A/N as a former wrestling fan I refuse to call the business the WWE out of principle). He sported a goatee that really accentuated the whole Lucifer thing he had going on, and even went as far as to graft 1-inch horns on his head. His teeth were rotten and his fingernails were long and yellow, part of the modification. Even his tongue was cut inward in the middle, like a snake’s. The most outlandish result of the procedure, however, was that he now had dark red skin. No exaggeration. He really had dark red skin, just like Satan (he was a REALLY, really disturbed man). He was also fully nude, and was obviously very attracted to both Felicia and penis pumps. Felicia had never seen a man’s penis before (at least outside of those damn Internet pop-up ads), and that, too, caught her attention, especially since she knew it wasn’t supposed to be that big. Or red.

“And that’s the staff,” concluded Claudia at the end of the introduction. “My senior staff, my best and most skilled doms. This club is only famous with the more extreme “underground” S/M world, not that timid mainstream world which shuns real torture in the expense of light whippings and easily escapable bondage. My business specializes in real fear and real torture, and my staff is amongst the best in the world at both.”

“Our senior staff has been with us since the beginning, is the most loyal to us, and are the only ones we would trust with you, our greatest secret,” added Robert, who was currently wearing black leather pants, black boots, and a pair of belt type things around his chest (think of this silver thing Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation wears around his chest, now picture two crisscrossing black ones). “And we’ve taught them all how to torment you specifically. But that was just “classroom” training, if you will. This is the first real exercise.”

“And soon we will be allowing some of our more equally loyal and trustworthy customers a session or two with you, at a very high price of course. At that time, your body will become the property of whoever has the right amount of money, subject to the whims of whoever is paying for the session,” emphasized Claudia.

Robert walked over to Felicia and held her chin in his hand. “And that, sweetie, is the price you pay for what you’ve done to my children.” He let go of her chin, pacing around his lineup of torturers, giving Kenneth, the Prince of Darkness, a light punch on the shoulder.

“You’re crazy. You’re all totally crazy,” said Felicia, no defiance in her quivering voice to back up her uncharacteristically defiant words. “You’ve blown this up so much that, even if I had made high school bad for them, what you’ve done to me is a thousand times worse. And you guys can’t believe any of the accusations you throw at me. I’m not a slut, I became a cheerleader fair and square, and Bobby kept on asking me out and I kept telling him ‘no’. That’s it.”

Claudia grabbed her by the chin and turned her head to face her. “Well now, where did THAT come from? Usually you just stand there, trembling in fear. Well, then again you are doing that now.” Felicia’s body was quivering in terror, mortified at what would be in store for her not just now, but the rest of her life. Claudia and Felicia stared at each other for a moment, an arrogant sense of superiority in Claudia’s eyes and an innocent yet knowing sense of fear in Felicia’s, before Claudia said, “Sweetie, get the body oil. Kenny, dear, help Helga put her on the X-frame.”

“NO!” cried Felicia, dropping from Helga’s grasp and onto her knees. She began to sob……...again. “Please, don’t! Oh God, don’t put me on that thing!” The whole time, however, her focus was not on the X-frame but on Kenneth’s giant naked penis. This was the first day of her captivity that she was completely naked, or more importantly, it was the first day she didn’t have something protecting her privates. This was also the first time she had ever seen a naked man and the first time a man had ever seen her naked. And the X-frame would spread her legs apart, leaving her vagina open and vulnerable. Besides the tickling and whatever other tortures the staff would administer, she felt more fear than she ever felt in her life for two reasons. One, because Kenneth was the scariest thing she had ever seen. Scarier than the dungeons, scarier than anyone that had tickled her, scarier than the notion of being branded (from the other night). He looked like Satan! How much scarier can you possibly get? Two, because with all these factors together, she was positive that she was now about to be raped, brutally raped by a dick too large to fit inside her.

It was really one of those days.

She continued to sob hysterically, crying out incoherent pleas as Kenneth stood directly in front of her, his erect penis at eye level with her. She covered her face with her shackled wrists as he moved closer, then felt his rough hand grab the chain and yank her to her feet. She stumbled a bit. Helga grabbed her by the arm, holding up her wrists as Claudia reached into her pocket and picked out a key. She turned the small gray key in each lock, unlocking her shackles and removing them, tossing them to the corner. Helga and Kenneth then both picked up Felicia, Helga by her arms and Kenneth by her legs (which made things even more uncomfortable for the cheerleader, having him with an unnaturally large and erect penis holding her wide open legs by the back of her knee), and put her down on the X-frame. Felicia fought tooth and nail, kicking and screaming, with every last ounce of strength she had, but she was no match for the two giants. Helga connected the arm straps, one on the wrist and one across the elbow. Kenneth connected the leg straps, one across the ankles, one just under the knees, and one restraining her upper thighs near her groin.

Felicia struggled violently in her bonds, crying, screaming, and begging all the while, but it was no use. She was trapped and at the mercy of 11 cruel ticklers. Her body was spread out in a perfect X shape. The metal of the table felt uncomfortably cold against her skin, and there was no place for her head which would hang limply off the upper part of the X-frame if she didn’t exercise the effort to keep it up. Safety was not a concern for the people tortured in the second subbasement, who would only be down there if things had gotten personal, such as in this case.

Felicia’s screaming got louder and louder. Helga, who at the moment was coaching her elite staff on how to best tickle torture the captive cheerleader, lowered her face until she was nearly touching noses with the girl. “Excuse me, I’m trying to have an important discussion with my staff. You’re being disruptive, so I’m only going to tell you once. Shut your mouth.” “Let me go! Please, let me go, LET ME GOOOOOOO!!!!!!” was Felicia’s terror-filled response, her eyes wide with desperation. “You asked for it,” was Helga’s response to her response. She went over to the drawers on the far right side of the room, fumbling around until she found a role of duct tape. Within seconds, Felicia’s mouth was covered by a large piece of duct tape.

“MMMMM-MMMM-MMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” she yelled.

“There, that’s better,” said Helga, putting away the tape and continuing to address her staff.

Robert stood above Felicia holding something that made her eyes go wide with fear. Body oil! Robert poured a nice bunch all over her torso, rubbing around her chest and stomach as Claudia explained the purpose of it; to reduce the friction between their fingers and her skin, allowing her staff’s fingers to glide more easily over Felicia’s body. “If you think you were ticklish before,” added Robert, finishing his wife’s explanation, “you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.” Felicia could only stare in horror as he spread oil all over her body, all over her torso and up her arms. Every possible inch of her legs. She winced as even her bare feet were covered in body oil. Soon, every part of her body except her head and neck had baby oil all over it.

Everyone stood back and admired the beautiful blonde 18 year old strapped naked to an X-frame. A young woman who no longer had the privilege, or ability, to speak. An innocent girl whose young, slender body glistened with baby oil. A human being who was indescribably ticklish and about to get tickled out of her mind.

“Alright, everyone! Take your positions!” commanded Claudia. Robert added, “You have 1 hour to test your skills on this girl. Then, we will join in.”

Tao Yon Lin ordered his concubines to take Felicia’s feet while he positioned himself between her legs. Micah and Frieda took Felicia’s right and left sides, respectively. Natalie stood beside her left leg while Duugo took her right one. Kenneth stood behind her head, bearing his teeth as he lowered his head to her. “Soon, my dear,” he said in a creepy, but not Satan-like, voice. “Soon I will have you all to myself, and then the fun will REALLY start.” He closed his eyes and lowered his tongue towards her, which made her flip out more than she already was. His tongue was like that of a snake, much MUCH freakier than Cletus’s by far. She squeezed his eyes shut as the tongue glided up and down her cheek.

All at once, everyone began to reach for Felicia’s body. Now this was a TERRIFYING sight, and that fact is something that zombie movie directors should be aware of. Ever have a bunch of people (say, your friends) reach towards you with their hands, just goofing around? Feel that adrenaline just rush towards you? Well imagine that, but with malicious intent. Felicia’s adrenaline nearly burst out of her body with destructive force, to say the least. The cheerleader shook her head and screamed into her gag, her eyes wide with sheer horror as 16 hands reached slowly for her vulnerable and naked teenage body.

“Mmmm-mmf-m-m-m-MMMMMMMMMMMMMFFF!!!!!!” Felicia’s shrill screams filled the torture chamber as 80 skilled fingers glided effortlessly over her hyper-ticklish flesh. Kenneth’s rotten fingernails drew slow torturous circles in her armpits. Micah squeezed and kneaded the right side of her ribs while Frieda skittered her nails all over Felicia’s left set of ribs. Tao used his left thumb and index fingers to squeeze the area that arched over her vagina as he tickle tortured her labia with one finger. Duugo and Natalie both mercilessly tickled her legs, squeezing just above her kneecaps while running their fingers all over her thighs. But the worst, the absolute worst, was the treatment her poor feet were getting from Tao’s concubines, who each used one hand to tickle her soles, insteps, arches, and heels while using the other to tickle her balls and toes (no jokes about “her balls”, please. It’s lame). The body oil, which covered every part of her body being tickled, heightened her ticklishness beyond belief. The friction was gone and their fingers glided over her smoother-than-smooth skin without any sort of resistance, reducing their effort to effort and the result the absolute and total breakdown of Felicia’s composure. In the 2 months of her captivity, nothing tickled the poor girl as much as this did. The body oil was killing her, and she had never at one time encountered so many ticklers. Another problem was that their styles were new to her, unlike Robert, Claudia, Ester, Bobby, Helga, and Cletus, where she knew from each one pretty much what to expect. But with all the hands tormenting her, she couldn’t focus on any single one of them (not that she was trying to. She was trying to focus her attention on anything that wasn’t related to tickle torture, but that wasn’t working either) and all she could do was throw back her head and laugh hysterically through her duct tape gag.

There was no way she could survive an hour of this. She already felt like her chest was going to explode, but then again that’s how it always goes for her, yet somehow that horrible, agonizing and suffering illusion of potential death always seems to last for hours and hours on end (which it often does), along with the pain in her chest, the soreness in her cheeks, the cramping of her limbs, and then intense and uncontrollable tickling sensations flooding her body. An hour to the rest of the world was about a week from her point of view.

Her body felt like a million volts of electricity were running through it. She hated the feel of all those hands on her naked body, men’s hands touching her in her private places. She had grown accustomed to the feel of a person’s hands on her breasts or between her legs (whether or not it involved tickling) but had never really grown comfortable with it. She was still very self-conscious about people staring at her body. Her chest was on fire and her mind was trying to get a grasp on reality. All she could think about was the horrendous tickle torture she was receiving. Her body instinctively pulled at her bonds, trying to protect her sensitive spots, but the bonds held her in place. She could only arch her back. The straps holding down her thighs made it impossible to even wiggle her rear, thus immobilizing her sex for whatever tortures Tao Yon Lin saw fit. Kenneth’s hands tormented her nipples, and she looked up to see a cruel smile on his face, his expression showing his perverted delight in touching the nipples of a beautiful 18 year old girl and a sick satisfaction in the sense that she was suffering greatly. She tilted her head backwards and saw that his disgusting cock was throbbing madly. If her mind weren’t consumed by ticklish agony, she would have thought it was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen, even more disgusting than a dead cat she had once seen in the middle of the street when she was a little girl. That’s saying a lot. It was a REALLY dead cat.

Micah began counting her ribs in German, torturing one at a time, while Frieda shifted her focus towards her bare stomach. She skittered her fingernails across her belly, then delved her finger into her navel and reveled in the reaction she got, including a hearty scream and Felicia attempting to suck in her stomach in order to escape the tickling.

Duugo focused both hands on the center of her thigh, drawing an explicit reaction from his ticklee. Natalie focused one hand on tickling the outer side of her knee and used the other hand to tickle her all over her thighs, making sure to keep below the strap restraining Felicia’s thigh (above that was Tao’s territory). Felicia’s legs were incredibly sensitive, and though one would not be able to see, her body had been instinctively jerking her legs as the two merciless ticklers did this.

But the worst was the concubines tickling her feet. It left her in pure agony. The concubine at her right foot was tickling the top and bottom of her foot at the same time. The other one held her foot still and scraped a single fingernail across and between her toes. Felicia screamed but the tape prevented any sound from getting out, the suppression of her laughter causing her chest to tighten more and more.

Robert and Claudia stood on either side of Kenneth, leering down at the captive cheerleader. “And this is what your life will be like forever, little tickle slave,” taunted Claudia. Felicia tilted her head back, pleading with her eyes. As Kenneth’s fingers scribbled across the top of her cleavage, the taunting continued. “That’s all you’re going to know from now on, nothing but tickling.”

Robert kneeled down so he was next to her face, her eyes squeezing shut as she attempted to block out the tickling. “Look at her. She’s so ticklish, just like a little girl. Amazing, isn’t it Felicia, that just a few light touches and she’s nothing but a babbling mess. I bet you miss your family and friends. Well guess what, bitch, you’re never going to see them again. Ever. You’ll never see your house or your room again, you will only see dungeons and torture chambers. You wanted to see your friends again? Well your only friends are in this room. You want a boyfriend in your life? Well, my son still has a special place in his heart for you, unless you’re more interested in my friend Kenneth over here.” He gave Kenneth a pat on the back.

Helga was standing right behind the concubines so whenever Felicia looked up, she saw her dominating figure. “You’ve always thought your kind was so untouchable. You pretty girls, you cheerleaders and sorority girls and models and all the like. You’re all snot-nosed little sluts and you think you are all goddesses because you are beautiful and everyone caters to your every whim and desire. Well, I think we’ve proved something today. No matter how beautiful you think you are, you are never untouchable. Even you, Felicia.”

A multitude of hands covered seemingly every inch of Felicia’s body. Kenneth’s hands squeezed and fondled her naked breasts and Tao’s hands scribbled over her naked crotch, which even after 2 months of captivity was still something the sexually modest and conservative young girl could never get quite comfortable with. Micah kneaded Felicia’s delicate ribcage, causing the girl to collapse into a fit of silent laughter. The red-haired twin dug her nails into the right side of Felicia’s waist, and Felicia shook her head back and forth in yet another vain attempt to block out the tickling. Even worse than that was the tickle torture of her sensitive legs. Duugo squeezed her kneecap with one hand and just above her kneecap with the other, sending a horrible throbbing/tickling feeling that flowed up her legs like an electrical current and exploded in her mind. Natalie managed to wedge her nails underneath her knee, tickling the backs of them with reckless abandon. Felicia’s bondage prevented her from even shifting her knee away from the tortuous fingernails; her knee was even resting on the fingernails that caused her so much agony. On Tao’s command, his concubines began to suck on her big toes, the effects of which were as explosive as sending a tank to destroy a bunch of oil barrels. Her body began to go limp as the initial screaming passed on, and everything began to go dark as she felt herself slipping out of consciousness, but Claudia would have none have that and neither would the smelling salts she waved under Felicia’s nostrils. The salts stimulated her brain and fully awakened her, whether she wanted it or not.

30 minutes had now passed, though it seemed like 10 minutes to the club staff and 10 hours to Felicia. Her pretty blue eyes were glazed over and her beautiful blonde hair was matted with sweat and totally disheveled. She emitted a feminine shriek as Frieda lobster claw tickled her panty line. Kenneth’s fingers dug furiously into her helpless armpits. The concubine at her right foot held her foot still and grasped her big toe in her teeth, running her tongue all over the ticklish toe. The other concubine scribbled her fingers all over her scrunched up soles. Tao tickle tortured Felicia’s poor inner thighs, sending the girl into an insane frenzy. 16 hands glided over her oiled up body, and she barely had the energy to laugh. Her head hung limply off the back of the X-rack, her face red and sweaty. Her fists, which moments ago were clenched began to slowly open. Claudia saw this and waved the smelling salts under the poor girl’s nose, again preventing her from slipping into blissful unconsciousness.

Felicia broke into a muffled whimper as both Kenneth and Micah targeted her cleavage. Kenneth tickled the tops of her breasts while Micah aimed for the undersides. The whimper turned into a scream as she endured a series of raspberries from Frieda that were aimed right inside her sensitive and ticklish belly button. She began to bang her back repeatedly against the metal X-frame, but nothing she tried to do, consciously or unconsciously, could stop the unbearable tickle torture she was receiving. “Don’t hurt yourself, sweetie,” mocked Helga.

The minutes passed by with an agonizing crawl. Just when she thought she was going to die, the tickling stopped. A full hour had passed since the tickling began. She didn’t even have the energy to hold her head up, and it hung limply off the back of the X-frame. Her eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath. Her chest heaved rapidly, her breaths steadily slowing down. She began to cough repeatedly, her coughs being held in by the gag, the buildup of air causing strain on her lungs.

It took about 15 minutes for Felicia to fully come to her senses. The whole time, everyone in the room capable of speaking English taunted her, called her a rotten bitch and a diseased whore, laughed at how helpless and weak she was and how she was always too afraid of them to fight back, mused at how the girl could be so sensitive to such light touches on her skin, marveled at her gorgeous body (especially her naked breasts and crotch), and told her all of all the horrible and disturbing things that they would do to her. She was only partially aware of what they were saying. Their words and sound of her own heartbeat and breathing blended into one.

After Felicia had recovered, Helga kneeled beside her head, holding up the back of her head in one massive hand. “Are you still awake, my gorgeous little tickle toy? Because your personal Hell is about to begin again. Felicia’s eyes weren’t desperate or fearful, just sad, and the only sound that escaped from her was a muffled whimper.

They resumed their positions, with Robert, Claudia, and Helga added to the mix. Helga took the right side of her head, Kenneth was on the left, Micah by her right side, Frieda by her left, Tao Yon Lin stayed where he was, Robert joined Duugo at her right leg, Claudia joined Natalie at her left, and the concubines remained at her feet. Felicia looked up at her tormentors, her eyes wide with unsuppressed horror. 11 of them, all staring down at her with wide grins on their faces, grins that were full of evil intent, all directed towards her. And she was powerless to defend herself, she couldn’t even move her arms down. All the faces staring down at her, they were the scariest people she had ever seen in her entire life, and there were so many of them she couldn’t even see the ceiling of the dark and dreary torture chamber she was in. A thousand different types of fear pervaded her innocent mind, she was too young to handle such a situation, growing at an unbearable rate. Her ears suddenly seemed to only pick up the sound of her own heart, whose pace was quickening with each passing second. The room began to spin, images grew distorted and began to seem unreal, and suddenly she could take it no longer. Felicia had developed over time a phobia to tickling as a result of her captivity, and now she passed out from that fear.

They didn’t wake her up right away. They had put her through hell, and they didn’t want her passing out on them through the next round of tickling. She had pretty much laid there like a lump last time and they wanted their slave to have some energy so they could see exactly how much she was suffering. Felicia awoke an hour later, feeling groggy but otherwise alright, minus her disappointment over still being strapped to the X-frame. The staff members were talking amongst themselves while Tao’s concubines were commanded to kneel on either side of Felicia and alert their master when she wakes up.

“Wait until she sees my torture chamber. She will know the true meaning of Hell,” Kenneth was telling everyone else. “Maybe if she sucks my cock I’ll show her some mercy, but other than that I will teach her never to harass anyone ever again, most certainly not our Ester.” “I just desire a single session with the girl so I can administer my Chinese Tickle Torture on her,” Tao said afterwards, his voice filled with nothing but a Zen-like calm. “That new bondage device is a marvel to behold. I can’t wait to test it out on the girl,” Natalie was telling Claudia and Helga.

The concubines stood up and said something in Chinese, prompting a reply from Tao in the same language before announcing to the group, “It looks like she has regained consciousness.”

They gathered around her, taking up the positions they had when she had passed out. “Well, my dear, ready for some more fun?” asked Claudia, wiggling her fingernails over Felicia’s body. The cheerleader winced as she looked at those nails. “I think our little Felicia is in the mood for some laughs,” noted Helga.

Felicia felt her whole body tense up as the hands reached for her yet again. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists and toes, whimpering as she waited for the inevitable.

Upon contact, her body felt as if it received an electric shock powerful enough to send a DeLorean back to the future (provided it was going at a steady 88 mph). Her gag blocked so much laughter that it nearly tore itself in half just from the force of the air coming out of her lungs, not counting her lips naturally trying to part so she could laugh. This tickled more than anything she had ever experienced in her 18 years on this planet, even more than the tickling she had just passed out from just due to the extra hands gliding smoothly over her oiled up body like a skier sliding gracefully down a mountain before slamming into a tree. 22 hands from 11 ticklers tortured the cheerleader, and unlike before, she had more than enough energy to let it show how much agony she was in.

Immediately after they began, the poor teenager was in hysterics. Her eyes squinted as she attempted to block out the tickling, focusing on whatever bit of ceiling she could see. Tears trickled down her cheeks as beads of sweat covered her otherwise beautiful features. She struggled with every ounce of strength in her body and then some, but her bondage was absolute and final, and the tickle torture was sapping her strength. She couldn’t stand it, not just the tickling but the sheer number of hands all over her naked body, touching her in places that she didn’t even feel comfortable with people SEEING! And of all people, a massive female giantess bodybuilder, a creepy Inquisitor, a pair of angry and vengeful parents, and the Devil himself, all professional doms.

Helga and Kenneth each dug one hand into her bare armpits, using the other hand to alternate between tickling her breasts and nipples and squeezing her breasts and nipples until she screamed through her gag. As she leaned her head back to laugh, Kenneth leaned over and explored her ear with his snake-shaped tongue. She moved her head frantically to escape the slimy oral appendage, but the disgusting thing followed her wherever she went, circling around and inside her ear, going up and down her cheek, and tickling her neck and throat. The two of them were merciless. They would squeeze and twist her breasts or nipples causing her unimaginable searing pain for over a minute at a time while their fingers dug into her tender underarms, the effect of which was maddening for the poor blonde beauty.

Micah and Frieda each tickled Felicia’s ribcage and tummy, each of them taking one side of her body and focusing on both parts. Her ribs were being kneaded on one side, and the space between them was being slowly stroked on the other. Long nails flew over her stomach, waist, hips, and panty line. They would run their nails up and down her solar plexus, and they would at the same time run their fingers across the underside of her bottom rib. The absolute worst was when one of them would force their fingers into her navel and tickle her belly button. She couldn’t stand to have her belly button tickled, but unfortunately for her she could do nothing but lay there and laugh madly, and she couldn’t even do that because of the duct tape on her mouth.

Tao Yon Lin squeezed the poor girl’s inner thighs, prompting many squeals and shrieks to attempt to escape her lips, only to find a piece of duct tape in the way. She tried ever so desperately to close her legs, but the X-frame held her in a wide spread-eagle position, and her legs were open enough for Tao to stand between them and have easy access to her sensitive and vulnerable groin. She threw her head back and let out a long, guttural scream as Tao began to tickle her sex. Unlike most of his former clients, she hated it. It was one of the most horrible things you could do to an innocent girl like Felicia.

Robert and Duugo tickled the lower and upper parts of her right leg, respectively, and Claudia and Natalie did the same to Felicia’s left leg. Every touch would have made the 18 year old prisoner jerk her legs (if she had the willpower to not bend them all the way up to her chest), but the leather straps on her ankles, below her knees, and inner thighs said otherwise which was odd in the sense that leather straps cannot actually talk. Duugo and Natalie each tickled every inch of Felicia’s thighs (still keeping below the strap) while torturing her kneecaps with their other hands. Robert and Claudia wedged their hands under her knees and need only to wiggle their fingers to send their victim into a mad frenzy. Their free hands mercilessly tormented her calves, which were often ignored but unusually ticklish.

The concubines tickled her feet with reckless abandon, causing Felicia’s body to nearly convulse with hysterical laughter. Every inch of her bare feet were targeted. She scrunched her toes to prevent their fingernails from tickling there, only to find that they’ve shifted their targets to her insteps, causing her to arch her toes, exposing them and her arches to attack. She wiggled her feet to try to escape the tickling, but suddenly she found that her toes were being held back, and a pair of tongues were running in between and across the underside of her toes as well as up and down her soles, with fingers tickling the tops of her feet, her heels, and her ankles all the while. Anyone with semi-decent vision could see the desperation in her blue eyes, and anyone who was just above borderline deaf could hear her long, high-pitched muffled scream.

For 30 long minutes, the S/M fanatics tickle tortured the poor cheerleader. They transformed her from a normal high school girl into a giggling, babbling mass of female flesh. Her stomach muscles tightened to almost painful levels and her body shook and shuddered as no sound was produced from her incessant laughter. She couldn’t believe it when it finally finished, she felt like her entire existence turned into a giant tickle session. She struggled to take in some much needed oxygen, wishing they would remove the duct tape so she could breathe through her mouth, too.

“I think she’s done for the day, don’t you, sweetheart?” Robert asked Claudia. “For now,” replied his wife, who walked over to Felicia’s limp head and bent down next to it. “That was only a prelude of Hell, sweetie. It’s gonna get a whole lot worse for you.” She ripped the duct tape of Felicia’s mouth, causing her to cry out. “Clean her up, and put her in her cell,” Claudia ordered Helga as she and her husband walked out.

“You heard her! Get her cleaned up, ASAP!” ordered Helga to her staff, following her sister and brother-in-law. Tao ordered the concubines to acquire a pair of dishrags stored in the drawers and clean the body oil off of Felicia. They did as they were told, and afterwards she was released from her bondage, too exhausted to stand up on her own. Kenneth picked her up, hoisted her over his shoulder, and carried her into the hallway.

He walked down the corridor, his eyes locked on her beautiful ass which was right in her face. Felicia knew he was focusing on her body, lusting it, she could feel his hot breath on her butt cheek as he drew his face closer and closer. He felt the warmth of her smooth skin on her cheek, and she felt his rough and cracked skin on her right buttcheek. He slowly ran one hand over her other ass cheek, his other hand caressing the back of her thigh just below her ass. Felicia didn’t feel scared, just hopeless. She didn’t have the strength to resist and knew it was pointless anyway. All she could do was hope that he’d just put her in her cell already and let that be that.

Kenneth opened a wooden door that had a small set of bars at eye level (about 6 feet off the ground) so that a guard could look in and check on a prisoner. Inside was a small 10x10 room with a dinky light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Everything was covered with cobwebs, even the hard stone floor, and the occasional roach or spider crawled across the floor and up the wall. There was a toilet and sink in one corner, not all that clean but usable nonetheless. There was no cot or bed or any place to sleep, unless one naturally considers the floor a place to sleep. Felicia was not one of those people.

She was set down and pushed into the room. Standing with her back against the far wall, she gave her surroundings the once-over, her heart sinking to her stomach. This place was disgusting, not fit for humans, or any other mammals.

“The customers will really love you when they meet you,” commented Kenneth. Felicia’s stomach knotted again at the thought of dozens of kinky, perverted old men who were probably child molesters in their spare time donning leather spandex and tickling her and fondling her body without her consent. “I can see what Bobby sees in you, though I must say my attraction to you is totally different. He believes he loves you, while I know what I want,” he added, slowly pointing between her legs. It took Felicia a second to get what he was hinting at, but when she did she put her hand over her vagina to cover it, backing herself into a corner and holding her free hand out as if to push him away as if he were coming (or as if she had the Force, but alas it was not strong with her today). “Get away from me!” she ordered, not a trace of authority in her voice.

“Ooh, feisty, aren’t we?” taunted Kenneth, slowly closing the door to leave. “Goodnight, little angel,” said the devil, shutting the door and locking it.

Felicia looked around again, though there was not much to see, cringing at the feel of cobwebs beneath her bare feet. She kicked away some of the disgusting webs (she hated bugs and spiders and thought the webs were disgusting, just like most squeamish 18 year old girls), and curled up into a ball on the cold floor, which felt uncomfortable to her in every possible way. “Oh Go-o-o-od!” she wailed before crying herself to sleep.

End of Part 8

Well how was that? I hope everyone enjoyed that chapter, and I hope everyone is enjoying the series thus far. Please rate and review, and as always be sure to put down questions, comments, and suggestion and the like, and even put down stuff like what don't you like about the series or what's your most/least favorite chapter. Have a ball. See you people when I finish writing "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 9! :rotate:

and you say you dont inject humour? lol what about the disclaimer at the beginning? and what the heck is liquid cuteness? and about that joke regarding her balls lol too funny. however wow the utter torture of poor felicity. and that satan person. your imagination is awesome. but when will it all end for poor felicity? all those fingers tickling everywhere had to be pure agony for her. great story that helga is something else. imagine seven feet of pure muscle. wow keep up the great work when you have the time.

isabeau

No one was brutally beaten or killed.............Lol it was good, cant wait to see part 9.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

I love the concubines.

Excellent job, my friend.

-che

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back