• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph will be at Passive Arts Gathering!!!

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Yes, my lovely goddess, the one and only Steph. will be heading south and joining me and the LA crew (plus a few others, not to mention, the four PA ladies) at the TMG gathering at the Passive Arts Studio. Hey, if I have to lose my dungeon virginity, I want to do it with Steph. Other good news: registration has been great, so the admission price is lowering. Possible bad news: We have a maximum number of guests we can have and we are close to that number, so if you are interested, please PM me ASAP. I will send out more info to those on dvnc's list later this week. Looking forward to this. Again, much love and thanks to "Passive Arts" for making this possible for us. And of course, to Steph.

I'll bet that even in a dungeon Steph is wearing the sexiest shoes! Have fun you guys! :cuddle: :Kiss2: :tickle:

But if you were to wear THOSE boots, it would be a tie. I am sure we will have fun. Thanks.

Hee hee Goddess! (You're one of the few people on the PLANET who can lure me onto boarding a plane, yanno!)
(And who do you think turned the lovely ayla ONTO those boots?) :wub:
Oh ya, AND the website so her sweetie could buy them for her! ;)
Gotta LOVE a guy who supports our high heels obsession, hm? :rotate:
XOXO

PS~Thanks ayla~wish you were coming too~imagine the TROUBLE we 3 could cause! (snickers)

Hey belly!! Tickle Emergency!!

It's Lloyd! I didn't see you on msger for a while and my email doesn't work I hope that I am on the list for the dungeon event???I sent you an IM on yahoo..

hheehe. I work best in emergencies, hehehe. You're ok. Check your pm box. Glad to have you with us babe.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back