• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute Friend..(TRUE!)

Jedi3465

Okay, here's a true story for you guys..

So one night, me, my girlfriend, and our good friend were at my house having a few drinks. Our friend, Jenna, is a very pretty girl, blonde hair and an extremely nice body. So, after we were all a little tipsy, we were all just hanging out. Jenna snuck a tickle in to my girlfriend. Later on, I leaned over to my girlfriend and said "Should we get her back?" she gave me an evil grin and nodded. We looked over to Jenna and said "Hey, you wanna see something really cool? Just lie down on your back with your arms over your head." Being a tad drunk, she followed directions. When she did this, her small shirt pulled up, exposing her bare tummy. My girlfriend took a sock from my drawer and tied her hands together over her head. Jenna asked what we were doing and we replied "Don't worry, it'll be really cool." I went over and sat on her hands, just to ensure that she couldnt move. I nodded to my girlfriend and we started tickling Jenna all over her body. I started tickling her armpits while my girlfriend was tickling her all over her tummy and squeezing her thighs. We continued like this for about 5 minutes, moving from her tummy to her armpits to her feet. We tickled her ALL over. The whole time she was laughing extremely hard and squirming. When we finally let her up, she said "Hey, that was fun, I love being tickled." If she had been smart, she wouldnt have said that, because now, every chance I get, I tickle her! That was a great tickle experience! :devil:

-Jedi

Man, where do I make friends like that? Nice story dude!

tummy..I'd say her tummy was the most ticklish...that and her knees.

tklr - I guess I just got lucky! really really lucky! :D

-Jedi:zzzzz:

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back