• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A true tickling experience...

Drago69

TMF Expert
I made a friend recently when I got a job at Wal-Mart (oh, and what a shitty job it is). I told her about my tickling fetish, and she thought it was cute. I liked this. I got to know her better, and she eventually came over to my house to hang out.

She let me tickle her feet, and other parts of her, but wouldn't let me at her underarms because it was her most ticklish spot (and she's crazy strong when it comes to this!) though I did tickle there as much as I could, when I got the chance quickly now and then. She didn't laugh all that much from any tickling except on her underarms, but I did tickle her feet a few times that made her laugh a lot.

She also tickled me a lot, which I let her do, 'cause it was about time I find out if I am ticklish or not. From the places she tickled, I was most ticklish on my sides, and was really ticklish on the back of my arms around the shoulder, when she tickled lightly.

I found it odd, though, that I wasn't turned on at all by this. I thought tickling someone would get me really turned on, but I didn't get anything at all. I guess it was because I am not attracted to her, sexually or otherwise. I guess I know next to nothing about this fetish. :illogical

And then, by the end, it got a little wierd, where we were laying down next to each other, and she took my face close to hers and it felt as if my lips touched hers for a moment, which really freaked me out for some reason. So I hopped right up to the edge of my bed, and felt really sick because of it. I wonder why.

Whenever I thought of it at work today, I also got sick. I wonder why. Anyone think they have an explanation?

Still, it was pretty cool.

simple:

either a, you feel shes too young for you or too old for you and its like sexual things with a minor or something, b, she was really fucking ugly, or c, your gay.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back