• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's Capture - Part 2

ShadowTklr

3rd Level Orange Feather
If you haven't already read it, here is PART ONE

Here is the somewhat-anticipated second part / conclusion to Sarah's Capture for your enjoyment.

Much thanks and appreciation go to my great friends Isabeau and Ticklemeeeeeeeee (give or take an "e") who petitioned me tirelessly to get this thing completed. I hope you all enjoy it.

Sarah's Capture Part 2
By ShadowTkr

When Sarah met Kelly in a tickling chat room, the attraction was electric. But when Kelly pulled away from Sarah's advances for a meeting, Sarah took matters into her own hands. Now Kelly finds herself inextricably drawn into a world of "reality imitating fantasy," and her ordeal will mirror her worst fears! For Sarah, the power and control is intoxicating, and she shows Kelly that she just may be in over her head. For Kelly, the experience is an awakening of sorts. But for both women, it appears that this is really just the beginning!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah held Kelly’s slippery big toe in her grasp, wrapping her long, slender fingers around the primary digit to steady it each time it violently wrenched forward toward freedom. Kelly’s growing frustration was compounding the explosive sensations commanded by the nerves of her tickled foot. If only she was allowed to wriggle, perhaps it would offer some ability to tolerate the tickling, but she would be afforded no possibility of distracting her attention away from the focus of Sarah’s relentless tortures. The brush glided over and around the taut ball, generating pulsating waves of near-painful ticklishness. The plastic beaded bristles of the pet brush slipped effortlessly along the oiled surface of Kelly’s foot, leaving a series of thin white lines in its wake, which flushed pink again as the blood rushed toward the affected area time and time again.

It appeared to Kelly as though Sarah was becoming even more sadistically ruthless than her persona had ever grown during their online role-plays. Kelly’s mind was a whirlwind of panic as she desperately rifled through her repertoire of pleas in search of just the perfect set of words that would bring this torment to a halt. No amount of begging seemed to grant her the slightest compassion from Sarah, who by now, was giggling lustfully through gritted teeth as she smiled broadly with wicked intent.

"Tell me you love it Kelly. Say the words, or else I will let you pass out, then revive you, and begin all over again!" Sarah scolded, caught up in her frenzied attack of Kelly's naked, slippery feet.

Kelly could hardly compose herself enough to answer. Every time she started to respond, she was seized with another wave of breathless laughter, rocking her body spastically. Poor Kelly. Her feet were so far apart from one another so they could not touch, giving her not even the temporary relief of covering one set of toes with the other. Each sensitive foot was rendered helpless and isolated from the other; alone for Sarah's individual attention.

"I-I-GAH HA HA HA HA HA L-LUV EEEE HEE HEE HEE HOHOHOHOHO AAA HA HA HAAAAA!" She screamed mightily to say the magic words that would release her from this tickle hell, but her mouth would simply not cooperate with the instructions of her desperate mind.

"So, you don't want to talk, eh?” Sarah reprimanded manipulatively. “Let me tell you something sweetie, I can keep you here all weekend. Would you like that? I happen to know that no one will miss you until next week. And I have nowhere special to be, so I can spend the whole weekend here with you and your sexy, ticklish bare feet. I’ll tie you up, strap you down, wrap you helpless, trap you and tickle you in more ways, and in more positions than your submissive little mind could ever contemplate. And I’ll keep tickling you Kelly. It’s your choice. Now SAY IT!!" Sarah demanded.

She increased the pace of the brush, concentrating now on the base of Kelly's toes, which only served to draw a greater wedge between Kelly’s free thought and her rapidly departing sanity. Kelly’s spirit had broken long ago, but now she was struggling to submit. She conjured enough strength to thrust forth her compliance to Sarah’s demand.

"I-I-I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA NOW PLEASE EEE HEE HEE HEE SSSTTOOOPP! CAN’T HAHAHA ST-STAAANNDD AAHAHAHAA PASS OUT PASS OUUOOOOOTTAHAHAHAHA!”

Sarah, suddenly snapped herself out of her self-induced tickle trance, and released Kelly’s straining toes from her previously unyielding grip.

Kelly’s rigid muscles seemed to visibly collapse into a relaxed state beneath her skin, like a fallen cake, finally allowed a respite from the prolonged tensing. Sarah sat at Kelly’s reddened soles, giggling menacingly and panting from the overwhelming sexual adrenaline rush that she herself had experienced while torturing the poor girl witless.

Kelly had noticed that her own libido had reached a boiling point as a result of being forced to endure such a level of tickling. Her crotch had become soaked from the ordeal, and she could only pray that Sarah would not notice this. This was the kind of response that could only serve to prolong her already intolerable ordeal.

As Kelly’s neck strained to lift her head from between the confining pressure of her own two arms, she could see Sarah slowly coming into view as she stood up. The all-too-familiar look of lust and sadistic pleasure appeared to be tattooed within the features of Sarah’s otherwise angelic face.

Without pausing long enough to allow Kelly a measured plea, Sarah returned to Kelly’s waist, where she straddled her once again. Kelly looked up in abject horror at the contemplation of more tickling. Sarah, who said nothing, but instead hummed light heartedly, lifted her fingers above the tearing eyes of her captive and then, wriggled her nails in the air as she lowered them, as though simulating a falling leaf as it dances its way earthward in a chilly November air.

Kelly had plenty of time to anticipate the tickling. Sara wanted it that way. She ignored the growing intensity of the poor girl’s cries for pity, smiling earnestly, yet continuing to hum the lilting melody of her spontaneous tune. In the 30 seconds or so it took for Sarah to lower her wriggling fingernails to the surface of Kelly’s skin, Kelly exploded with plea after plea in any attempt to be spared her horrible fate.

With a final smile, broader and toothier still, Sarah touched down the tips of her nails in the very epicenter of Kelly’s straining armpits. At first the landing was without incident; simply 5 sharp little points poking the delicate flesh, but then the tickling began – light, rapid skittering that swept away any remaining mental defenses that poor Kelly may have been thinking about mounting. The tickling continued on as Kelly once again shook the very foundation of the house with her primal screams of tickled hysteria.

Her upper arms slapped heavily against each side of her reddening face as her upper body literally vibrated in tickled seizures. Her eyes were squinted so tightly that the tears nearly leapt from their ducts. Her hair was a disheveled mess and her head bobbed from between her arms as she cried out the name of her tormentor time and time again.

“Sahahahaharrraaaaaaa! Sarah Stop! Stop! Please! Oh God haha ha ha hahaha aaaiiiEEEEEEEE! No Mohohohohorrreeeeee! Sarah Please! You hahaaahahaaa win! Mercy! Ahahahahahaa Mercy! Saraaahahahahaah ha ha ha haaaa!”

Sarah pursed her lips empathetically as she looked down upon the wriggling, writhing torture toy to which she had unrestricted access. Her lust had nearly crescendoed several times already, but she steadied herself long enough to exact her punishment in the most prolonged and agonizing way she saw fit.

“Gaaahahahahaaaaad! Stop it! I’m losing my mind! Hahahah AHAHAHHAAAHAHA AIIIEEEE! I’LL DO ANY-ANY-ANYTHING AHAHAH AHAH AHA HA HA AH AAAAA!”

Sarah continued tickling Kelly's armpits, and then reached one hand behind her and gently slipped a finger back and forth below Kelly’s navel. This new sensation caused Kelly to burst forth with high-pitched squeals and even more energetic attempts at freedom. Between the bondage and Sarah’s weight pinning her down, Kelly felt more trapped than she had ever felt in her life. Sarah’s teasing finger tickled in quick flicks back and forth, eliciting mini eruptions of spastic reflex, followed by breathless pleading and trembling.

“For the love of GOD…STOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAPPPPP!”

Sarah paused quizzically, as though suddenly presented with a difficult decision. Then, she smiled gently at Kelly, and wagged a knowing finger in her direction. Kelly lie panting and heaving pitifully beneath the attractive brunette as she tried to expound on her pleas.

“You (pant) have to (pant) stop. I’m going to die. (huff) I can’t stand anymore. You don’t understand. I…”

Sarah placed her index finger over Kelly’s lips and shushed her sweetly.

“Oh no, Kelly. I see what you’re trying to do, again. You’re trying to test my resolve. You want to see if I have what it takes. But, I remember my promise. There will be no early escape; no mercy; no weakness on my part. I will fulfill this fantasy of yours to the letter, and beyond. You’ll have no reason to scold me again for being lenient…none whatsoever.”

Kelly slumped visibly in her bondage and began to well with tears as she whined submissively to the overpowering woman who was now dismounting her waist and taking up a new position, kneeling between her strained, open legs.

“This isn’t fair.” She moaned exhaustedly. “I can’t stand anymore of this. It’s too much. It’s just too AAAHHAHAHAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOO! AAHAHAA PLEASE NOT THAT! AHAAAH AHAHA AHA AHAAAAAA! OH GOD OH GOD HAHA AH HA HAHA HA HA AHA HA HAA!”

“Poor baby. Poor, poor BAY-BEE” Sarah enunciated tauntingly through shiny lips, just moistened with the sweeping of her tongue. She administered a single fingernail from each hand along the creases of Kelly’s groin muscles, on either side of the patch of satin thong material that covered her quivering womanhood.

Content with the knowledge that she had found a spot too intense to afford Kelly a coherent thought without the constant interruption of her own uncontrolled laughter, Sarah hunkered in closer to Kelly’s new most-sensitive-spot and focused her attention on causing the most delirium possible by simply scratching on either side of the thong. She would even allow a finger to trail just under the seam of the material every so often, which would cause panicked jerking from the over-sensitized woman.

Kelly’s form had gone from a whimpering, sagging mess, to one of electrified rigidity as she screamed piercingly in concert with her steady, violent opposition to the gripping confinement of the leather straps that held her fast to the rack. She fought like a wildcat with repeated attempts to close her legs or buck out of reach of Sarah’s relentless fingernails. Her fingers opened and closed into fists of tickled fury as she summoned every ounce of strength she had to break her bonds.

“TOOAAA HAHAHA HAAHA AH MUHUH HUH HUHHCCCHHHH AAAIIEEE! PLEEEEZZEEE NOOOAHA HAH AHA HA HA HAAAA! ANYWHERE! AAAHA HA HA HAAA ST-ST-AAHAAAAPP PPPHHHTTTTAAH AHA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAIIIEEEE!”

Sarah tittered evilly as she toyed with the crotch of her prisoner. Her own passions flared as each sadistic moment passed by in a blinding flurry of jagged, lustful perception. Every flick of her fingers caused the blood to race through her veins with heated haste.

Kelly, on the other hand, slipped into the folds of time that capture the over-tickled; the void that exists between seconds, where the mind’s concentration is on the incalculable measurement of a single, ticklish moment – the moment that knows no boundaries of time and space, but merely hovers in the cradle of indescribable suffering.

“It’s too much, I know.” Assured Sarah. “But it can still get so much worse.”

The words burrowed their way into the folds of Kelly’s brain like a white-hot earwig, melting her ability to register reason and sensibility in their wake. For now, the teasing was taking on a whole new sensation.

Sarah allowed one finger to slip beneath the flimsy satin patch of Kelly’s thong, to teasingly flick the swollen womanhood that was achingly rising through its protective hood, pulsating with her heartbeat in a state of agonized excitement. Sarah’s other hand continued a tickling journey without destination as her fingers traversed the distance between her groin and her bare, flailing foot again and again.

Kelly was beyond words at this point and found it impossible to even beg. Her strength had left her long ago, and was now replaced with a feeling of paralyzing fear – one which would grant her all the sensations of an over stimulated nervous system, while revoking the ability of her muscles to respond in search of her own preservation. She simply laid there, quivering impotently, screaming, laughing, whimpering and moaning loudly as the sensations of a new kind competed for synaptic attention in her tortured mind.

The conflicting feelings of tickling and teasing were far too much for Kelly to bear. Her arousal was reaching intolerable heights. She grunted her screams as her pelvis thrust itself upward in search for a more gratifying degree of pressure, but it would not be, for each time Kelly slammed her hips up to meet Sarah’s teasing, tickling finger, Sarah simply raised her finger to match the amount of upward thrust. Her fingers remained an almost ghostly presence between Kelly’s legs, just lightly whisking the outer labia; tickling around the taut bands of groin muscle that join her thighs to her hips. Sarah never granted enough pressure to cause orgasm, but kept her stimulation just enough to cause fitful frustration from the infernal teasing.

Kelly, feeling her shattered will slipping further away with each passing second, babbled her pleas in rapid succession as the teasing and tickling regained control of her and elevated her desire to one of pure animal lust.

“Hee hahaaahaaa. Please please please please! Let me cum oh haaha haaa ahaah NO! not like that…oh yes yes yes yes! Oh God! Hah haha ah ahaaa oh no no no no! I’ll do anything. Hee hee hee hee. Anything! Please don’t stop don’t stop oh no no no ahhahah ahaa haaahaaaaa NO! DON’T TICKLE! AUUGGGGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!”

After numerous sadistic episodes of approach-and-denial torture, whereby the repeated promises of a releasing orgasm were betrayed with new onslaughts of tickling torment, even the tickling had joined forces with her lustful sensuous desires to form one continuous wave of erogenous excitation.

Sarah had increased the pressure of both her teasing and tickling which was threatening to drive the poor helpless woman to an overdue unconsciousness. To make matters worse, she was now back to her taunting ways, punishing Kelly with promises of prolonged and never-ending tickle torture.

“Yes. That’s right, baby. It’s never going to stop, Kelly…never. I’m going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you like this for hours on end. You can’t stand it can you? Of course not, but this is what you wanted, isn’t it? Hmmm? Now do you believe that I’m serious? Now do you think I have what it takes to really torture you? Of course you do, but its too late, Kelly. You’re mine now, and I’m going to keep you here forever!”

In one fell swoop, Sarah had managed to deliver the one threat that would take Kelly head over heels into the most explosive tickle-induced orgasm of her life. With a final thrust of her body that caused the leather hide straps to groan and yawn, Kelly slammed her head back, rolled her eyes nearly white, and screamed with a guttural, raspy cry which mixed her cackling laughter with gasps of furious ecstasy.

This time, Sarah didn’t let up for a second. She tickled with one hand while she massaged Kelly's womanhood with the other, sending her deeper and deeper into the throes of a convulsive orgasm that just seemed to come in steady rushes. Kelly's fists were tight, digging her own nails into her palms from the fitful spasms of sexual pleasure. Her eyes squinted shut and her mouth was agape and her excitement stormed forth from her vocal chords as laughter and rapture together ascended.

Then, from what appeared to be the pinnacle of her excitement, Kelly's muscles all gave out at the same time, and her sweat-soaked body collapsed with a whooshing huff back onto the table. Every muscle in her body was fatigued from the constant strain of lifting and holding her body flush against the restraints. Her eyes were red with tears brought on by the wrenching belly laughter.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down." Sarah said, rubbing her inner thighs and belly with her open palms. "I think you have learned your lesson for today...or would you like me to continue?"

'No!! Please Sarah!! I've learned!! I've learned!! Mercy Mercy!!" Kelly whimpered weakly in a hoarse voice.

"Hee hee. I'm just kidding. I love the way you panic. It's so sexy." Sarah remarked with a final pat on Kellys tummy.

Sarah unbuckled the many leather straps holding Kelly in place, after which time she sat Kelly on the couch and, after cleaning her feet of the baby oil, gave her a long, sensuous foot massage.

"You know, Kelly, that was the most fun I ever had tickling someone. You really are deathly ticklish aren't you?"

Kelly smiled broadly through her haze of exhaustion and release. Her body, having given way to her desire despite her protestations, had to admit that she too enjoyed the erotic ticklish torment.
"Well, the tickling was pure murder. And you wouldn't stop!" She giggled nervously.

Sarah smiled and ran her thumbs up the centers of Kelly's arches.
"Well, you did say absolutely NO mercy. That's what I gave you. Kelly sat up, pulling her bare feet from Sarah's massaging fingers, and walked to the kitchen. Her demeanor appeared to change suddenly.

"Would you like a drink?" She said cheerfully.

"That would be great. I really worked up a thirst tickling you like that." Said Sarah as she lounged lazily on the sofa.

Kelly searched through the refrigerator and found a container of iced tea. When she had poured the drinks, she brought them over to her new, and oddly-found partner. The two of them drank to their erotic compatibility.

Kelly continued chatting with Sarah for several more minutes.
"You know Sarah, I have many more fantasies that we can play." She smiled sweetly.

Sarah suddenly felt strange, as though her body were becoming weightless. She struggled to sit up, dropping the empty glass onto the floor. She reached for Kelly.
"What did you do to me?" She asked desperately. Kelly looked on with continued enthusiasm.

"Yes, Sarah, I have MANY more fantasies that we can play. I think I'm done experimenting with my submissive side now. Although that was kind of fun, I'd like to go back to my real passion as a tickling Domme."

Sarah looked on with horror in her eyes as she saw a small bottle of knock out drops sitting on the counter just inside the kitchen, next to the iced tea.
“She planned this all along...but how could she have known? Oh God no! What is she going to do to me?” Sarah thought to herself.

As her final thread of consciousness faded, Sarah looked at Kelly, who smiled broadly - almost sympathetically.

"I am so glad you found me, Sarah. You ran with every clue I gave you. It was a risk, I'll admit. First I had to hope that you would take the initiative, and then I had to put myself under one hell of an ordeal, but I think it will prove to be well worth the sacrifice. And I promise to be true to myself from now on. You've shown me that.”

Kelly’s expression turned suddenly sinister and her once reassuring smile curled into a partial snarl.

“I really want to show you my true self. And as soon as you awaken, I’ll begin revealing myself to you…my NEW Tickle Slave!”

Last edited:
wow what can i say? excellent second part to this story. Shadow it was terrific and the way you built up the anticipation was soo torturous for poor Sarah. and the tickling was very descriptive as usual. but heck Shadow once again you surprised the heck out of me with that ending. who would have guessed that all along Sarah was hoping for this so that she could make Kelly her tickle slave . it was great. and thanks so much for writing this at the continous goading of me and ticklemeeeeeeeeeeee , speaking of which where is she i wonder? havent seen her for a while

isabeau :Kiss2:

I can't understand why you wouldn't be able to see the text here, Isabeau. Is anyone else having a problem viewing the story? Let me know.

on this page Shadow its really tiny for me anyway. and i couldnt read it. does it appear normal to you? anyway i read it from your email that you sent me.

isabeau

ShadowTklr said:
I can't understand why you wouldn't be able to see the text here, Isabeau. Is anyone else having a problem viewing the story? Let me know.

The text is so small I dont even know if a magnifying glass would work. Sigh. Was looking forward to reading it.

Sultrybrunette said:
The text is so small I dont even know if a magnifying glass would work. Sigh. Was looking forward to reading it.

I changed the font back to default. Hopefully that will have done the trick.

:)

I had no problem reading the text. It was the same size as the "posts".

mucho better Shadow and once again let me say wow what a story. so descriptive so creative so everything that i love about your style of writing. hmmmm wonder if a part three is in the works lol just kidding thanks so much once again for writing part two.

isabeau :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Thank you for making the font larger. What an amazing twist at the end. Good way to ease into Installment #3. Once again, well done.

Seriously...

Your stories are AMAZING!
I can never get enough of the "I'm going to keep you here" talk and love the use of the word "tickle".

Also, the way you often give a twist at the end and leave something to the imagination is really original and intriguing.

Sultry: I'm glad you liked the story, and as always, I appreciate your kind words. It is always nice when people actually read a story, rather than simply skip to the "HAHA HAHAH AHA HA HA HAHAHA" parts. :)

Indigo: Thank you so much for the compliments. I love to write stories with a bit of a twist at the end. Growing up, I was a huge fan of the B horror movies, and the one thing I grew to appreciate was their formulaic endings. There was always room for the sequel, or at least something for the audience to think about - the possibility that the monster wasn't dead after all. Perhaps it was hiding...somewhere...like...under your...bed! :evilha:
Thanks again.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back