• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True f/m, m/f: "Mistress Kassandra: Pride & Ticklishness"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
“I’ve been waiting on the other side,
For your friends to leave so I don’t have to hide

I’d prefer they didn’t know,
So I’ve been waiting on the other side for your friends to go”

It is noon on Wednesday, October 26, 2005, time for my switchable tickling session with New York City’s Mistress Kassandra. http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/

Mistress Kassandra enters the room wearing a robe. After a nice hug, she starts the role-play.

Standing face to face with me, Mistress Kassandra begins removing my clothes as she delivers well-aimed :tickle: tickle-pokes to my midsection. I grin and flinch but move not an inch, as Kassandra's enrapturing charm has me under control.

Mistress Kassandra says in her softest sugary voice, “I was thinking about the last time we met http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=780014#post780014. I led you to believe you could tickle me. But I turned the tables, restraining you and making you my submissive. I did it because of all the tickling tricks you had played on me in the past. I resented how proud you were every time you fooled me into letting you tickle-torture me.

“But when I read your review, I noticed your reference to me as a woman you respect greatly. You said some other nice things, too. That was touching. I realized it was my pride, not yours, that caused me to dominate you. I am used to being in control with all my other clients. After all your tickling tricks, my pride could not handle playing the fool.”

With those words, Mistress Kassandra has me stripped down to my thong. She continues tickling my now-bare flesh.

"My pride had convinced me I was right," Mistress Kassandra tells me. Stepping back, she removes her robe, revealing a :shock: figure-flattering matching bra and thong. As I am speechless anyway, Kassandra slowly turns a few times, enjoying the attention.

Leading me onto the bondage table, Mistress Kassandra breaks the silence, saying, "Well, it was my pride - and ticklishness! While I thought you were getting too high and mighty with the tricks, the fact that you tickled me so well all those times got to me, too. You know how ticklish I am! But you know what?"

After a brief pause, Mistress Kassandra starts a tickle fight with words borrowed from Elizabeth Bennet herself, "I dearly love a laugh."

We tickle fight for a few minutes. To my :confused: surprise, Mistress Kassandra gets the best of me. Either she’s gotten stronger or I need to work out more often.

With the reigns still in her hands, Mistress Kassandra has me rest on my stomach as she straps me to the bondage table. She :D laughs at and taunts me as she moves her tickling fingers about my feet, ribs, and rear end. It thrills me to have Mistress Kassandra so close to me, let alone touching me. But seeing her in action, thanks to the :xpulcy: great view provided by the wall mirror, makes the moment almost too good to be true. At one point, Kassandra’s on all fours, her hands tickling my feet while she tickles my ribs with her toes. I wonder if Kassandra feels my eyes moving up her legs, across her rear end, and about her flat stomach as I watch her in the mirror. Forgive me for sounding so puerile, but I may never get the sight of this pose, a perfect view of perfection, out of my mind.

“If I could ever find the words to tell her,
I wouldn’t want to anyway

'Cos that would only break the spell,
And you know very well
I couldn’t betray her”

Mistress Kassandra moves to the floor. Standing by my strapped, trapped body, she looks down at my thong-donned buttocks. Now, the best thing one can say about my :disgust: flabby rear end is it distracts from my droopy love handles. I’d expect the sight of me in a thong to make Mistress Kassandra run a mile - and break the record doing so. Yet Kassandra manages to make sport of even my ass as her spanking fixation breaks up the ticklings. As Kassandra spanks me, I keep saying “green,” giving her permission to increase the vigor of her swats. I enjoy this more than I expected, although she had broken me in on flap-slaps in our previous session. I wonder if even Kassandra thought I would like her harder smacks as much as I do. I keep giving Kassandra the green light as, with greater gusto, she continues to hit me where God split me. Once again, the mirror shows me a perfect view of perfection, this time in the form of :smilelove Mistress Kassandra’s smile. God knows how anything relating to my ass could please a woman, yet Kassandra smiles with a gleam that could light up New York City.

Next, Mistress Kassandra releases me from the bondage table, telling me, “I know that you dearly love a laugh as well."

I cuff Mistress Kassandra onto the spanking station. In a session with one memorable image after the next, the sight of her bare back, thonged backside and bare feet, completely vulnerable to my tickling desires, is almost a match for the actual pleasure of the tickling her. While nothing beats tickling Kassandra with my fingertips, I mix up the torture of her fetching flesh with a nail brush, tooth brushes and a couple of new toys: two Oral B Pulsar toothbrushes, which feature pulsing bristles; and a plastic massager that seems to tickle the back more than it massages.

Moving to the wall-mounted X, Mistress Kassandra, always aiming to please, suggests I cuff her arms overhead as planned but seat her on the spanking bench so I can still tickle her bare feet. While I welcome another go at those tootsies and soles, I relish Kassandra’s cringes as I tickle her ears and neck. And, having those bare feet of hers facing upwards this time gives me an excuse to move the pulsating Oral B toothbrushes between her toes again!

Releasing Mistress Kassandra, I carry her to the bondage table. In lieu of the leg stocks I’d requested, Kassandra improvises with ankle cuffs attached to the foot of the bondage table. I rest Kassandra flat on her back, ankles and wrists cuffed to either end. I tickle her, soles to earlobes. Tickling Kassandra’s inner thighs, yet another beautiful vision comes into view as I gaze between those supple thighs, up her tender midsection, past her perky, upward-pointed breasts, all the way to her darling nose, still another :wow: perfect view of perfection.

It is difficult to convey how Mistress Kassandra allows me to live my fantasy, having the most beautiful woman on Earth as a tickle playmate. :) Dreams do come true.

Mistress Kassandra takes her final submissive position of the session, face down on the bondage table. Straddling her, I :wub: gaze down at that rear end of hers. Knowing how my ass looks, it is hard to believe Kassandra and I are both the same species. She seems so super- or maybe special-human, while I look like, well, :idontwann you don’t want to know. I gaze down at Kassandra’s splendid buttocks, feeling as if I don’t even deserve to be in the same room as her, let alone see her or tickle her. I look away, feeling guilty.

As if Mistress Kassandra planned it, the final moments of :devil: tickle-torturing her results in Kassandra’s best reaction when she begs me to stop as I tickle her ribs.

“I hate that. It tickles,” Mistress Kassandra protests. I wish I could have audio-taped Kassandra’s voice, especially as she adds her plea of “mercy,” barely audible yet so heartfelt she may as well have screamed the word. Even as I write this review, I still shake my head, thinking of what Mistress Kassandra does for me.

“You give me direction,
You show me the way
You give me a reason,
To face every day

I can depend on you,
To send me to
Any destination

“. . . You lead me to places,
That I’ve never been
Uncovering secrets,

That I’ve never seen
I can rely on you,
To guide me through
Any situation

“You hold up a sign that reads,
‘Follow me’”

I release Mistress Kassandra. For the session finish, I worship her sensuous feet, moving my mouth and tongue about her soles and toes. But when Kassandra compliments my toe-sucking, I wonder if she knew the remark would take the moment I wanted to last to :blush: a swift close.

Last edited:
Another great story. I really enjoy reading about your time with the lovely Mistress. PLease keep writing about your visits. Is Mistress Kassandra a member of TMF? It would be great if she went to a gathering.

WOW! I need a cold shower!

Thanks for taking the time to post. Almost makes me wish I lived in NY. Damn fine story in any case.

BTW - her link doesn't work anymore.

Man ... I really gotta get my ass to NYC & pay this Mistress Kassandra a visit ( or two ).

Aiming for December

Coffee, I don't know if Mistress Kassandra is a TMF member. I have never noticed her post here. I hope to see Kassandra again in December.

Sole Seeker, I am not crazy about New York City either. But Mistress Kassandra makes a bite of the Big Apple juicier.

Tklman, check Mistress Kassandra's web site. I think she will try to accommodate out-of-town visitors with enough notice.

:cool2: Thanks to all for your kind words.

Believe me , Em Es ... I've been on her site. She is a gorgeous woman. I even e-mailed her ( sometime last year , I think ) & not only is she stunning to look at but she seems genuinely nice , too. Unfortunately , I haven't been able to make it to NYC , but I really have to meet her soon!

To Tklman and M317

Tklman, when I first contacted Mistress Kassandra, it was via e-mail. Her articulate, kind tone impressed me. She's just as nice in person.

Milagros, thanks for the link to Mistress Kassandra's posts. I did not know she participated on the TMF.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back