• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Stories Forum (PLEASE!)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I've asked this many many times over the years, and now it looks like everybody has a subforum so I'm going to ask yet again:

I think there should be a subforum for "True Stories".

I NEVER read fiction, only once in a blue moon, I have so little interest in it. I am really interested in people's true experiences though. And I know lots of people specifically like true accounts also.

But what I really hate doing is going through all the posts, trying to find ones that are true. Yeah, I know, they're labelled, but that's just more eye strain, scanning the list of threads, and it takes longer going through page after page, looking for it. I know I'd contribute to such a forum 100 times more than I'm doing to the current Stories forum.

Plus people share some in the Discussion section and some in the Stories section. So it's very unorganized, and if you're looking for that specific material, then shouldn't the TMF, King of All Sites, have such a Forum?

I've even seen MY OWN stories on OTHER PEOPLES WEBSITES. And I've seen other sites that have sections simply for true stories.

I think it would be a very social forum on the TMF, something that might even get people to post that haven't posted in the past, or get people to post experiences that they never thought to share. Just the idea that there is such a section might make them think "hey, yeah, I've got some stories to tell too!" or "I want to see what other people have gone through". I know since I've been on the TMF, I've gained a greater understanding and appreciation for F/M tickling that I didn't have when I first came on, for instance.

I don't know, it just seems like the Stories section has always been Fiction oriented....and I'm all for that! I think that's great! I've enjoyed some fiction in the past, but I personally happen to really like true stories, sometimes I even CRAVE reading them, and it would be nice if they were in one neat spot.

Again, I've brought this up in the distant past, and I was told "ah, just mark it true". But I'd really like to see such a forum, I even will offer to moderate it, if that's the problem.

I hope people that I've spoken to in the past see this thread....I know I never go into this section too often.

Speak up brothers and sisters!

As I'm typing this, I'm getting more and more ideas about it, but I'll hold off because I have a feeling it's going to be shot down again. :(

Nontklr i think its a great idea. i have read some of the threads about this before. yes i agree its hard to search for them. and i know there are other forums where they have a section totally devoted to true stories. heck if thats what it takes for you to write more of your trully fascinating true experiences, i think it should be considered. just my opinion however.

isabeau

Nontkl, it sounds like a good idea to me, though I'm not sure how practical it would be to have to place fiction and nonfiction in separate sections. But it's up to the mods, and if they think it can be done, I'll support a "True Stories" forum 100%! I might even go there, since I don't visit the Stories section much either. :D

Agreed, Myriads. Thank you. I liked this suggestion, just like the one I had a few months ago when you guys put in the non tickle image section with all the cool foot and other pics of celebs. Hope the section becomes successful. I have a feeling we're going to see some great posts in this section. Thanks again!

Mitch

isabeau said:
you should amk they are well worth visiting. there are great writers and some of the stories are so imaginative. heck the story forum was the only place i first hung out when i joined the forum

I've visited the stories forum before, but not lately. Now that there's a True Stories section, though, I'll definitely be going there more often! Care to share your real-life experiences, isabeau? :D

Myriads said:
Good suggestion. Enjoy.

I will, Myriads, believe me I will. :D Thanks for making it happen. :)

WOW!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

HEY! WELL ALL RIGHT!!!!

GREAT!!!

WOW, MYRIADS!!! RIGHT ON! AND THANKS! AND THANKS AGAIN!!!!

OK! I'll get right on it!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back