• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One very adorable and very ticklish ticklee. Thank you Ticklishlayla

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
One very adorable and very ticklish ticklee. Thank you Tropic Thunder

Comments are always appreciated.

Ah, screw it, I'm just plain adorable!!!
Inspired by Tiklishlayla aka Tropic Thunder
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2005.

Layla struggled but to no avail as four girls held her down and tied her to the double bed. She jerked and writhed to break the bonds but the leather, wool lined restraints the girls had used were impossible to break.

"Come on guys...Untie me right now."

"So what do you say Layla?" Keta asked, giving her a quick head rub.

"I know what I say." Tara replied. "Ah, screw it, she's just plain tied."

The girls all laughed at Tara's play on Layla's words; the words that had started the chasing her around the house, the somewhat playful catfight that had ensued and the tying of Layla spread-eagled to the bed.

What those words had been was that the girls had been discussing guys and the subject had quickly turned to the fact that the guys liked Layla. Some of the female students of her high school were getting quite indignant about it and when Layla was confronted with it, her response was "ah screw it, I'm just plain adorable." And so a plan had been hatched to deal with her once and for all. She had been invited to a friend's slumber party, and when she had arrived, was immediately set on by the four, carried to the bed and restrained. And so here she was at their mercy and it looked as though they were in no mood to show any.

"Time to turn the tables Layla!" Keta announced "Time to tickle the adorable you!"

Layla screamed and begged for her freedom

They all looked down at the taught tied Layla, her sleeveless tank top and tight fleece pants showing off that adorable shape even more.

Maggie wiggled Layla's left sneakered foot "Then I guess we're all in favour of a little teasing and tickling then."

Layla struggled even more now as Tara chose her ribs and tummy, Keta chose the armpits and Maggie and Kirsten went to her feet.

Maggie" Keta said. "You're boss when it comes to torturing feet, so you start."

"Now wait a minute! You guys untie me right now!"

"With perverted pleasure." Maggie held the toe of Layla's right, red converse all star sneaker and began to undo its lace. Layla struggled to free her foot, but Maggie's grip was firm. She then removed the sneaker altogether and tossed it to the other side of the room.

Layla writhed, as much as the bonds would let her and arched her back, wriggling and writhed her feet like crazy. She wanted anything to not be tickled and she looked at each of her ticklers who were grinning and laughing at her like wild hyenas.

"Such a sweet sock." Remarked Maggie. "Pity it has to come off." She grazed Layla's sole as she said it and the foot flinched and writhed.

"Cool… Hotspot." Remarked one of the other girls.

"You betcha." Replied Maggie, a wicked evil grin on her face. "And it's torture time."

She began to tug at the toe of the sock of the frantically writhing foot and soon had it peeled off altogether. Wickedly she grazed the sole once more and Layla's foot jerked, flinched and writhed. She bent the toes back and began to relentlessly tickle under them. Layla's reaction was immediate and intensive. She bucked, her back arched, foot jerked and wrenched in its restraint and her laughter erupted like a volcano.

"Cool!" Exclaimed Kirsten at Layla's reaction. "We are going to have fun tonight! What's say you Layla, we goona give these ticklish feet a big bad tickling?" She turned her attention to the right foot and began to remove its sneaker and soon it was off and she was relentlessly tickling under the sock-covered toes. This was driving Layla just as mad as the tickling of her left foot was and both of her feet were, wrenching, writhing as her body was in constant movement and her laughter was off the scale.

Layla was hit with a bolt of lightning as Keta softly stroked her armpits then spider tickled them. And she rocketed off the bed by arching her back even more than before and cackling with laughter. Maggie kept up the pressure on the now spasming sole and dug her fingers into the soft skin, Layla's leg was bouncing all over and her foot was desperately trying to jerk free from the horribly torturous fingers.

"What's the matter Layla?" Asked Kristen. "You got ticklish feet?"

"This one is ticklish that's for sure." Maggie commented, continuing to stroke the sole.

Layla constantly arched her back and writhed her feet, trying everything she could think of to escape the torture already being given to her and the further torture to come.

"Awww the frantic terrified, writhing feet." Kirsten announced gleefully. "Toes clenching in vain to keep their only protection next to them. All the while praying to stave off the torturous tickling fingers as long as possible, with the feint hope of keeping them away forever. These frantic feet, which have no hope of escape, no chance of saving themselves from the vicious assault of their already hysterically terrified nerve endings."

Layla's foot writhed intensely as she tried to free it and keep from Kirsten's grip, but she exploded again when she suddenly felt five fingers raking and revving up and down the sole and she screamed and writhed intensely. This brought more laughter from the other girls and more intense raking and revving on her hypersensitive feet. Her feet were burning with the tickles they were forcing on her, practically branding each stroke into the heated flesh of her soles.

"OH SHEEEEEEITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Layla pounded the bed with her head and bum and her shrieking to guttural laughter came in continuous 30-second spurts. Her eyes were tightly clenched shut and her mouth opened wide when she laughed.

Both Maggie and Kirsten thoroughly delighted in her reactions to the torturous foot tickling and their ten fingers burrowed into the soft sensitive flesh. The more they burrowed in the more Layla shrieked and laughed gutturally and the more she shrieked and laughed gutturally, the more they burrowed in. And this torturous little circle was driving her crazy.

All of a sudden she shrieked even more as she felt the quill end of a feather short stroking the centre of her arch. The quill was merciless as it revved repeatedly over the arch, going across the wrinkles like a boat over the waves then following the contours of the wrinkles, one wrinkle at a time. She continued to pound the bed with her head and bum and intensely writhe in her bondage. Then as instantly as the first quill was brought into play, a second one was now being used. The two quills devastated and thoroughly tormented the arches. She was in complete ticklish abandon.

"YESSSSS, you keep this up girl, you're a tickler's dream come true." Announced Maggie.

"Yeah, you're a laugh a second and that's makes us want to tickle you more." Added Kirsten. "And that's exactly what we will do."

Kirsten increased the speed of her quill strokes and Maggie followed suit. This drove Layla into further pounding of the bed with her head and bum and both of her ticklers laughed.

"Fuck you! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Layla Laughed and frantically thrashed around, her desperation clearly showing through.

The quills were now under her toes and she shrieked once more. Trying desperately to scrunch and clench her toes, she found it impossible as both girls had firm grips on her toes. This was met with evil giggles from her ticklers and they took great delight to do each toe individually for almost a minute.

"STOP IT, STOP IT STAAAAAAAAAAAHP IT, PLEASE, PLEASE SOMEBODY GET THEM OFF MY FEET GODDAMMIT!"

"Let’s add two more ticklers into your tickle shall we."

Keta and Tara didn't waist a second as Keta attacked Layla's armpits and Tara went for the ribs and tummy. Ten fiendish and torturous fingers dug into and under the armpits and ten more bug into the ribs and spider tickled over the taught tender tummy. Once again Layla repeatedly slammed her head and bum into the mattress and screamed with laughter.

"Way to go Layla, that's what we like to see." Commented Keta, giving her armpits a total workout.

"Yeah." Added Maggie. "You just give us all you've got and much more."

Tara leaned forward and gave Layla a big long raspberry in her button and the poor girl cackled with laughter. She added another one, quickly followed by a couple of lobster and crab claws. The poor tormented girl rocketed off the bed and begged for mercy, causing her ticklers to giggle evilly.

"Why don't you give her a raspberry in what she calls her nether regions." Kirsten said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Layla screamed, now desperately trying to close her legs.

"Yeah!" Added Keta. "Let's get sensual now."

"An interesting idea, but inner thighs first.

Layla's hands grasped and clenched thin air and her eyes clenched tightly shut as Tara's fingers were all over he left thigh at once and the swiftness of their attack was taking a heavy toll on her. She was in ticklish agony and they were in tickling ecstasy. Her mind was on the verge of going over the edge. Each nerve ending was repeatedly screaming and screaming, but the tickling just kept on coming and coming and coming. And the girls just kept teasing and teasing and teasing. Each stroke was worse than before and it seemed that each stroke was longer than before. Then suddenly she erupted in violent screams of laughter and violent struggles and writhing as a nylon brush met with her left sole and she felt it raking and revving over her arch.

"Time to give you the brush off, like you DON'T give the guys. What is it you always say? 'Ah screw it, I'm adorable.' And what do you tell the girls... That you can't help being so adorable. Well guess what... You can't help being so ticklish either and by tomorrow, every girl in the whole school will know it."

"Know it." Keta added then cackled. "They'll see it too and full living digital colour and stereo sound. I set up a hidden video camera and it's been getting every tickle, stroke, cackle, scream, wrench and writhe on film."

Layla screamed and tried through her constant laughter to beg them not to show it to anyone. Her mind went wild as she imagined copies being widely circulated around the school and everyone seeing her ticklish secret. She could imagine walking down the hall and dozens of hands reaching out to her ribs and trying to access her armpits, not to mention her feet. She imagined herself in the gym changing room, with the other girls holding her down on a bench and tickling her senseless. Her eyes frantically searched the room, looking for the camera that was practically stripping her inner secrets from her. The camera that was practically stripping her naked.

"Oh cool." Kirsten replied, continuing on the left foot. "Let’s make a movie. And let’s give our star here an academy award winning tickling to boot. And lets make copies and make some money too, as I can think of a lot of people who would want a copy. How long is that videotape."

"On the speed it's set to now, 6 hours."

"Coooooooool." Keta cackled evilly and dug her fingers in and rocketed Layla off the bed once more. "Let’s fill it!"

"And we'll call it Ah screw it, I'm just plain ticklish."

Maggie delighted at the new round of laughter and writhing she was able to get out of the already tormented girl and continued the brushing. Suddenly another brush was brought into play and this brought still another round of screaming and writhing. Maggie then ordered Keta and Tara to stop, and her and Kirsten continued on the feet. Layla's sizes 8s were really getting it as the quills continued their relentless and incessant tickling. The short stroking of her arches was driving the poor girl so insane that she was violently struggling and both Maggie and Kirsten had to grip her feet tighter to keep them still.

"Here Kirst." Maggie spoke and handed her a massage vibrator. "Time to do some sole searching."

As the vibrators met with her soles, she rocketed off the bed with a scream and practically started it moving across the room; she was struggling so violently. The several dozen nubbly little points on each vibrator head sadistically and methodically tortured each and every nerve ending in her soles and Layla continued to shake the bed. Tsunami wave upon tsunami wave of tickling sensations went straight to her brain and volcanically exploded there, causing continuous screaming and cackling to flow from deep inside of her. Layla screamed as Maggie entered the ball of her foot with the vibrator and lazily cruised up to the toes. Vibrating just under the toes made them splay out on all directions the curl up in a tight ball. Or as near to a ball as they could get. After several torturous minutes of this Maggie stopped. Her breathing was very heavy and she jerked all over.

"Who's not so adorable now eh Layla!" Maggie asked. "Ah screw it, you're just plain ticklish, and so it's time to go to the next level."

"Hey Keta." Kirsten announced. "I think it's time for Adorable here to go night, night?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Layla screamed and arched her back, jerking hard at the restraints.

"Cool idea!" Keta reached for a blindfold and then hovered it over Layla's face. And so this adorable girl is going night, night."

Layla froze then frantically jerked and writhed, trying to back away from the blindfold. Tara reached out and held her head still as Keta wrapped the cloth around her head and tied it off. Layla tried in vain to free herself from Tara's grip but she was plunged into darkness.

Then the room got silent and Layla listened intensely for any noise that the girls were making, as she now didn't know where they were. She could hear soft giggles and some sort of movement, but she couldn't see even the slightest of anything. Suddenly she felt the gossamer touch of a feather caressing her left ear, and squealed and jerked. Another Feather settled onto her right ear and she squealed and jerked once more. The feathers began to tease the ears by darting in and out, touching here and stroking there. Teasing, touching and stroking the lobes: inside the ears and caressing the backs of them. Layla tried desperately to protect up her ears but found she could only protect one ear at a time. The girls delighted in this division of her senses and the rapid fire with which they struck. They once more had her on the edge as well as at their complete mercy, as she squealed and writhed her head from side to side.

"PLEASE GUYS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"WELL THAT'S TOUGH ADORABLE, CAUSE WE CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF YOUR ADORABLENESS! SO THERE!"

The feathers suddenly stopped their merciless torment and Layla grabbed for as much air as she could, not knowing when the tickling would start up again. She arched her back at feeling a gossamer touch of a feather in one armpit then the other. The feathers began to meander all over the armpits, seeking out the deepest recesses below and Layla began to writhe once more. Her eyes were clenched shut and she gritted her teeth, trying not to laugh. That didn't last long as the feathers were replaced with quills that constantly raked the tender pits and she erupted with screams of laughter. Each stroke was pure unadulterated torture and they were driving her insane with their methodical repetition. \

Then as suddenly the tickling started it stopped and once again there was a deafening silence. Her heart pounded, she again searched for any cracks in the blindfold and she wrenched and writhed in her bonds making the bed move more. She wanted so desperately for it to be over, for the non-stop torturous tickling to stop

Instantly she felt two quills short stroking the outlines of her ribs and she again rocketed off the bed and violently writhed. This brought squeals and laughs of delight from her ticklers and they continued to trace her ribs. The quills, tracing each rib from tips to back was more torture and she wanted desperately to get away from it.

As the feathers reached the bottom ribs and traced their outlines, they skated away in a graceful arc across her tender tummy, swooping in and out of her button. Layla once again arched her back then fell back onto her bed and violently writhed and screamed with laughter.

"Spider tickle time adorable!" Tara announced, dropping the feather and letting her ten fingers run lush and rampant over the soft tummy.

As she did this, she also blew another big raspberry into Layla's button and this caused another scream of laughter. Now 10 fingers teased and tormented her tummy, probing, stroking and torturously teasing the tender taught skin.

"What's the matter Layla." Keta asked "Tummy tickling too much for you huh?"

"Yeah." Tara added. "You got no stomach for it."

Everyone laughed, except for Layla who screamed as the fingers continued to torment her tummy. She was going through pure unadulterated hell and it was wearing her down, as her ticklers were relentless, merciless and sadistic.

Maggie started torturing Layla's right foot with the feather and Kirsten now attacked her left arch with the vibe. The now three different sensations threw Layla into a frenzy of bucking, writhing and laughter.

This is a tickle that we'll remember for a long time to come." Announced Maggie.

"And aside from the tape, I wouldn't mind a little personal souvenir." Kirstin Added. "This little toe ring here is just exquisite."

"I know what you mean Kirst." Maggie Replied. "I love the one on this foot."

"NOOOOO, YOU LEAVE MY TOE RINGS ALONE!"

"Souvenirs from a Hollywood star. I guess that means we can have them Maggie. Thank you Layla that’s so nice of you to give them up." Kirsten reached out and began to wriggle the ring on Layla's second toe and she scrunched them to keep it on.

"Now that's being very naughty Layla." Maggie said."You unclench your toes and let her have it, and let me have this one. Or we are going to start an extensive and intensive toe nibbling that will drive you crazy."

Layla screamed, clenched her toes twice as hard now and writhed her feet, but Kirsten slowly bent the toe back and began to wriggle the ring off. Bending the toe back more she finally wriggled the ring off and Maggie began to do the same. They both held their prizes high and announced victory.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PUT THEM BACK! GIVE ME BACK MY TOE RINGS!"

"Sorry Layla." Maggie replied laughing. "But your booty is ours and I'm going to wear mine on my toe to fondly remind me of your extremely ticklish feet."

"And I'll do the same. Just think, a little piece of you warmly snuggling up next to my toes while I watch your academy award winning performance on TV."

"NO COME ON GUYS! PLEASE PUT THEM BACK!"

Okay!" Announced Maggie. "More armpit tickling."

"Cool!" Stated Keta, placing her ten fingers in Layla's right armpit. "How do you like this Layla?" She wriggled them in the deepest recesses of Layla's pits and the already tormented girl shot into the air. Only her bonds once more prevented her from flying off the bed. She was now tickling relentlessly; her expert fingers burrowed deep into the smooth hollow and attacked the buttery-soft skin. Layla went ballistic and struggled feverishly at her bonds. Her jerks and writhes started to shake the bed and the girls had to steady themselves as to not fall off. Layla’s entire hyper-ticklish body was theirs to play with, to tickle and torment. And tickling and tormenting they were. Each stroke of their fiendish fingers drove Layla even crazier and she bucked writhed and screamed with gales of laughter. She was off the wall and off the scale in so many ways, it was music to their ears.

Maggie relentlessly and torturously tickled and tickled and tickled Layla's left high arch all over; surfing this part of her sensitive sole. This proved too much for Layla and she pounded the pillow and mattress with her head and body. This torment was further accented with the fervid armpit tickling. Every stroke drove a new round of heated laughter from the almost breathless girl.

"Someone likes to be tickled." Maggie smiled and continued the torturous tickling of the arch. "Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Tara again began her incessant tickle tormenting of Layla's tummy and she bucked even harder now. "Layla, you are a bucker and a half." She said. "And I love every struggle and buck.

"Yeah." Maggie added. "And when you're so adorable, how can we not resist tickling you."

Suddenly they all stopped and Layla, between subsiding laughter turning to giggles, quickly tried to catch her breath. She was also following Keta's every move as he watched Keta's fingers hover over her now extremely protruding ribs. Then Keta dropped her fingers and spider tickled Layla's ribs all over. This brought immediate convulsions of laughter and several conniptions as well. Keta's nimble fingers expertly explored and tormented each rib from the tip to the back. And this was driving Layla insane.

Tara now began tickling Layla's armpits and this tickling was excruciating that it drove the poor girl wilder than before. The more Layla screamed and bucked the more they tickled and the more they tickled the more Layla screamed and bucked. Every time she bucked her ribs became even more prominent and this pleased Keta no end. Tight, taught and ready to explode ribs was what she liked to tickle torture best, and this she was doing with ravenous fervour. Keta was talking great delight exploring each and every rib one at a time; running from tips to back, over and under, sliding along, skittering and fluttering over the drum tight skin.

"THIS IS GOING TO MAKE SOME AWESOME VIDEO FOOTAGE!" Tara commented. "WHICH WILL BE GREAT FOR SHOWING IN SCHOOL!"

"And I have an awesome idea." Whispered Keta, waving the girls to get close to her. She stopped tickling the ribs and the girls huddled over Layla.

"After basketball practise." She continued to whisper. "Lets tie her to a change room bench then show this video to the rest of the team, who can then have the fun of tickling her themselves."

Layla strained to hear what Keta was saying, but the girl was talking so low that she couldn't hear even one word.

"AWESOME!" Replied the others and they all hi-fived themselves.

"WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE GOING TO DO TO ME, NOOOOOOOO!" Layla screamed. "PLEASE I CAN'T HELP BEING THIS WAY!"

"You got that right... you just can't help being this ticklish and we just love it! But what do you say girls, shall we tell her about my idea for her movie debut?"

"Nah... Let’s surprise her!"

Layla went to speak but Maggie stole her words when she held her left foot's toes back and worked her fiendish fingers into the creamy arch and tickled and tickled. The soft now taught skin was very sensitive and therefore was perfect for tickling, and the sensations were ripping through Layla like a tsunami. She was experiencing sensory overload. Her bucking, jerking and writhing was constant now, and she was laughing too hard to beg and plead and that made Keta tickle even harder to get an answer. Keta raked her fingers over each rib like a plough furrowing in the ground and each furrow caused Layla to arch her back and scream. The more she did this the more the other girls laughed and taunted her with their merciless tickling fingers. The sensory perception in her brain was dissolving into fragmented particles of laughter and movement. Her nervous system was to the breaking point and it was as though the veins, which carried the tickling sensations, were like wires on overload.

"AAAHHH." Adorable Layla, she doesn't like this. She's begging us to stop." Maggie wrapped her right arm tight around Layla's right ankle and held the foot firmly by the heel. The fingers of her left hand then deviously tickled under the toes and in between them.

Tara now joined in and began to explore the deep recesses of Layla's armpits and was incessantly stroking the taught skin. Layla tried desperately to bring her arms down, but the bonds held fast and so the torment continued.

More tickling sensations from her feet shot up her spine then flashed and exploded repeatedly in her brain. Her whole body was experiencing sensory overload of the worst kind. Her movements were frenzied jerks and writhes that went on and on and on. Her laughter was much the same; coming on short spurts but at the same time non-stop as well. It was a pure ticklish hell that Layla was going through and the girls weren't about to let up.

"How does it feel Adorable!" Maggie called over the screaming. "How does it feel to be adorably ticklish!"

Layla couldn't gather enough breath to answer the question, as she was too busy trying to get enough to stay conscious. She was almost exhausted, and hanging onto each breath like it was her last. But as each breath came forward, the tickling and teasing quickly and relentlessly stole it. They had been tickling her for what seemed like an eternity and the tickling was pure torture. Her senses were still reeling; her breath was still in short supply and her body still jerked, writhed and spasmed. She was moving everywhere, trying desperately to find at least a moment's respite from the tickling and teasing. But with four girls tormenting her at once, there was absolutely no refuge.

Maggie gave Layla's right foot another quick but firm tickle and she jerked, writhed, spasmed and laughed incoherently.

"No no no--HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Stop!" Layla screamed. Oh my god, oh my god! Stop! Stop!"

"You don't like this Adorable?" Kerstin replied. "Well tough tickles, we're not done yet. We've still got a couple of hours left on the tape."

"Please! Please! Stop! I'll do anything! Oh my god, just stop!" Layla cried and bucked.

This was pure tickle torture. Pure no holes barred, anything goes, tickle torture. And they weren't going to let up in any way, shape or form. Layla's sensory perception was beginning to short circuit as her brain was handling more than it could process. You could almost see the sparks flying as she spasmodically writhed, trying desperately to get away from the tickles. One conniption after another flowed through her body and caused her to be in an almost seizure-like state.

"NO!" Layla cried again. "PLEASE STOP THIS, I BEG YOU!"

"Sorry Adorable." Kirsten replied. But you're just too adorable for us to stop tickling. And you know all about adorable don't you."

Last edited:
wowo love it ticklishscribe. i love revenge scenarios. and lots of girls tickling one girl torturously is something i have fantasized about often. great story as always

isabeau :bunny:

My deepest apologies for not responding sooner, and I'm so glad you both liked it.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back