• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures of Shadowgirl f/f

eagphilly

TMF Regular
It is a pleasure to tickle. Ms. Kelly Williamson had her fashion company, she was quite the eccentric mogul and a shrewed buisnesswoman. At age 28, tall, athletic, and with bleach blonde hair, she is a media sweetheart. With her power, she also takes comissions from city girls who wished to be tickled. She paid a measley amount to a tickle happy submissive, making her nightlife all the more extravagant. From her skyscraper deep within her metropolis city of New York, muffled screams of giggling girls in the midnight hour.

Kelly loved tickling ever since she was a young girl, it was a cute interest at first, but it grew. Soon she grew addicted to the power over a helpless ticklee. She poses under the identity of "Black Feather" online, offering women young and old the chance to be tickled. This was her alter ego, the life she truly loved. Night after night, however, she began to lose the high she once had. Plain old tickling wanting women wasn't the same anymore. She needed something more, she needed to tickle someone who would surely resist. Not just that, this someone had to be powerful as well, someone she could humiliate by tickling her. This insanity began to take control, slowly but surely.

Kate Pfenning is a cheery and bright school girl. She has a chute, cherubic face, standing short at 5 feet tall, with thick, gorgeous blonde hair that adorned her shoulders. She attended a private school outside the city, safe in her suburbs. Kate too had a little secret, this one perhaps a little more noble. She posed as a dark superheroine of the night known as Shadow girl. At 18, her small body makes her an agile and sleek heroine, as well as a beautiful femme fetal. Her intellegence made her far superior to her rivals. No one has successfully pulled a crime past he rin the city, as she is indeed an underground force to be reckoned with. Crooks can't get past her, and the tabloids can't catch her, Shadowgirl's legacy makes her younger age seem impossible to comprehend. Shadowgirl is all but invincible.

Kate walked upon the marble floors of her private academy with her size 6 and a half shoes. These were her deadset favorites, the were a darkbrown pair of laceless shoes. They're easy to get on and off, comfortable to wear, and durable for when duty calls. She walks aside her only trusted friend, Andrea, heading off to their classes. "What's up Kate?" she asked.

"Whew, you know! The same old stressful week of balancing too lives! I got 3 hours of sleep last night beacause of another diamond robery! All of this, and tommorrow, I have a big interview for journalism class with Ms. Kelly Williamson, a key figurehead in our society, and I have nothing prepared!" huffed Kate, juggling her books.

"Relax, you can do this! Just take a night off." said Andrea.

"What!? Oh no! I can't, I musn't! Being this Shadowgirl is my civic duty in which defenseless people need help from a mysterious hero that they now bank on." replied and obviously stressed Kate.

"I'm sorry, Kate. I worry about you, fighting all alone. Everyone's heard of you, but no one knows who you are. One day, god forbid, you might take a wrong turn, or go too headstrong, and then it's all over, a secret no more." Kate froze, and stared at her friend. She knew that Andrea was only saying what she needed to hear, but sometimes not even the truth can put out a fire of passion.

Shadowgirl embraced darkness as her lifesource. No one has ever really seen her in the light. She wears a dark purple tanktop with a matching skirt and a black cape. With her favorite shoes she wears light violet knee socks with dark purple on the toes and heel. Tonight was like all the other nights, stopping ignorant criminals, and avoiding the camera. Shadowgirl hated few things more than a flash of the camera.

As Shadowgirl drank the night slowly, Kelly took some time off her usual night tickling routine to watch the news. She relaxed in her sofa, as the anchors announced that two gun men attempting to rob a corner store were stopped by a mysterious girl in black and purple. "Many believe this suspected woman to be the renowned Shadowgirl," said an anchorman, "a dark, female vigalante, who's timely appearances in nighttime crimes have baffled crime syndicates and policemen alike." Kelly focused more on the report.

"Shadowgirl..." she whispered to herself. "Imagine the thrill of tickling her! I could unmask her and become more powerful. Thus, starting a trend in tickling all those who step in my limelight of greatness!" It became clear that Kelly had lost it mentally. Shadowgirl was all she can think or speak about. A goal became an obsession, as Kelly adorned her own alter ego "Black Feather" to track down her target. Over the night, she began to study the appearances and tendencies of her tactics from online sources. Little did Shadowgirl know that she had a stalker.

Morning struck as the stunning Kate Pfenning entered Ms. Williamson's headquarters for a private interview. Kate dressed very professionally for this, as it could be a boost in her journalism career. She smiled and asked the secretary if Ms. Williamson was ready for her interview. The secretary paged Kelly, who was busy planning for Shadowgirl. "Ms. Williamson, your scheduled interview has arrived."

"Huh, fine, send him in!" groaned Kelly, anticipating a drooling guy reporter. The door opened slowly, as Kate smiled in astonishment that she was meeting such a woman of power. Kelly was pleasantly suprised from this reporter. "Oh, come right in, what is your name?"

"Oh I'm Katrina Pfenning from the hamden academy. It is an honor to be in sight of a very accomplished yet youthful and charismatic woman as yourself, Ms. Williamson." said Kate.

"Please, call me Kelly, precious!" smiled Kelly. She invited Kate to sit down, as they talked for hours, went out for lunch, and bonded fairly well. Kate learned alot from Kelly, all about fashion, money, buisness, today's media, and even love stories.

"I can't believe a knockout as yourself doesnt have a boyfriend or husband!" remarked Kate.

"Life in the fast lane makes love feel like another dimension for me. Don't you have a beau?" responded Kelly.

"No, actually. Im a pretty busy girl, I don't even spend alot of time with my mattress, being out and about all night." said Kate bashfully. Kelly observed her for roughly ten silent seconds.

"Of course...Well, I must get back to my work. It is a pleasure of being of your acquaintence, Ms. Pfenning. You seem to be a wonderful young woman. Once you are out of school, call me if you need a job. I could use a partner like you..." she shook hands and left each other fondly. They adored eachother, Kate took Kelly as an idol, as Kelly admired Kate's young poise and fabulous body.

Black feather dressed extravagantly this night. Clad in a very ladylike black dress and stockings, with a black cloak to give her the power villian aura. She began to spread rumors about a midnight bank robbery. Shadowgirl would show, and find no one but her, it was simply thought.

Kate, in her private Shadowgirl lair, dressed at sunset for another night of service to her people. Andrea entered and warned her of this bank robbery. Kate affirmed that she'd be their first to stop them in their tracks, putting on her mask, and flying off. Andrea sat in the cold lair, having an odd feeling as if Shadowgirl could use a bodyguard of her own.

Shadowgirl would make a pefect criminal, quietly and harmlessly breaking into the bank without notice or trace. She saw the open vault with cold hard cash. "I'll hide in their for them!" she thought, heading for the vault. Her foolproof plan seemed well in shutting the door, enclosing her inside, but to Black Feather, it was the perfect trap.

Shadowgirl stood quietly in the room for a minute, waiting for the noisy breakin. The silence caused her to panic a little, as the door crept shut and locked. She tried to unlock it, but it was stuck, and she did not want to set anything off that would have her framed. "Crap!" she whispered to herself.

"Why hello, Shadowgirl!" said a familiar voice from the vent above. "Im glad you stopped in as planned.

"Who is this, and what are you talking about?" asked Shadowgirl.

"Oh I'm just a big fan of yours!"

"Would this big fan help me get out of this bank?"

"I will, in fact, why dont you relax and i'll take care of it all." the voice said. Sleeping gas began to seep through the vent, as Shadowgirl screamed for help.

"Get me out of here!!!" she screamed. Her violent thrashings calmed, as she grew lightheaded and dizzy, and eventually fell unconsious to the ground.

Shadow girl sat up firmly on a leather chair, her two feet placed in stocks, and her arms tied in the air. She slowly fluttered her eyes open to find herself captive in a dark room. "What happened? Where is this place?!!!"

Black Feather appeared in the faint light above Shadowgirl. "Why Shadowgirl, i'm suprised such a woman of your stature is no older than 18 or 19, and so sexy dressed and slender!" she smiled.

"Who are you? Why did you tie me up and put me to sleep?!" she yelled.

"Shhhh....I am Black Feather, Ms. Shadowgirl. I've been seeing you on television. Boy people can't put their finger on who you exactly are! T o think I lured and traped the famous Shadowgirl!"

"What do you want from me, Black Feather?"

"I want a lot of things from you, first, I want to hear you laugh!" she pulled out an aptly colored feather, and gently rubbed it on her bare stomach where her tank top didn't reach. Shadowgirl tried to hold back the laughs, but she was dealing with a clear professional.

"Heeeheeeheeeeeeey!" tittered the heroine.

"Good, you are quite a ticklish one, with quite sensual and soft skin. I like a woman who takes good care of her body."

"HeeheheheheKNOCKheheheeheheITTThehheheOFFFFFHEEEEEE!"

Black Feather decided that she felt like moving on to her helpless feet. All it took was a few tugs at the heel, and her shoes were fallen to the ground. "My shoes!" cried Shadowgirl. Blackfeather observed the brown, laceless shoes, and slightly recognized them. Looking up, a pair of slightly sweaty socked soles awaited her. She traced her fingernail on the edges of where the colors contrasted on the heel, causing shadowgirl to go insane.

"NOOOOOHEEEEHEEEEEE, NOT MY FEEEEEEEEETHEEEEEEEEE!" she laughed. Kelly grew that sense of pleasure again thanks in part to Shadowgirl. She was proud of her work, and celebrating it by tracing figure 8's on Shadowgirl's socked soles.

"Such ticklish feet my heroine!" Kelly joked. "How ticklish would they be if I removed these socks of yours?" She carefully peeled them off, and found the milky white, smooth soles delightful. She slowly felt the texture, of course making poor Shadowgirl giggle.

"Please! I can't stand being tickled! What do you want from me?!" she cried. Kelly smiled, as she had won already, but was far from done with her victim.

"Negotiating already Shadowgirl, do we have a ticklish weakness?" laughed Black Feather. "Well, first I want to see the girl behind the mask, and I want to know your real name. Black Feather removed the small, black mask of shadowgirl's face, and discovered her hopeful protige, Kate Pfenning.

"My real name is....."

"Katrina Pfenning! I recognize the face! Oh the mighty have fallen!" smiled the antagonist. Kate looked in shame and defeat, she thought that maybe she could have lasted longer, but she figured that being tied up she'd find out anyways. She hated being tickled, since her skin is so sensitive, she hope this at least got her away from tickle torturing.

"How did you??"

"Again dearest, shhhhhh." she hushed. She took out two black feathers this time and swiped them accorss her cute little toes.

"HEHEHEENOMOREHHEHEHEEHTEEEEKALLLINGHEEEEEHEEEEE!" laughed the unmasked Kate.

"Oh Ms. Pfenning, I'm far from done with you! I shall teach you the joys of the art of tickling, and believe me, you will like it!"

"HEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEENOOOOOOOO!" cried Kate in hysteria.

"You'll do what I say, or not only will I reveal you to the public, I'll have you tickle tortured, unmasked on live network television!" threatened Black Feather.

Laughter echoes once more through the city; a city with a fallen heroine.

Ok, I hope you enjoyed this little idea I came up with. I want to ask all of you, what should the fate of Shadowgirl be? Thanks.

i really enjoyed this story. i hope Black Feather continues tormenting poor Shadowgirl!

Great FLick bro!!!!!!!

nice one bro!!!! I thught this story waws the shit! GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smilelove

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back